Kathy's OT Art!

Kathy's OT Art!

Postby Kathykate » December 5th, 2012, 7:24 pm

I haven't really posted anything on here before, soooo, I guess I'll start here!

Um, I don't really draw anymore, but I used to a lot. Here's a few:

Work in progress, gotta add colour and stuff.. Never got around to finishing it.

Drawn like a year ago when I was really cartoony and anime-y.

I'm awful at drawing horses which is depressing because they're my favourite thing in the world!!

Some sky practice I did a while back..

Sorry for huge pictures, I always use big work spaces! :P
Kathykate
Noodle Monster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Breathin' in the snowflakes

Nickname(s): Chels
Pride Points: 2

Re: Kathy's OT Art!

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 5th, 2012, 7:42 pm

You've got some nice art ^^ Is that.....Harry Styles in the first picture? o.o Lol. Looks like him. Not a big fan of 1D, but if that is Harry you drew it amazing omg. And the horse is great, dunno what you're on about x)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kathykate » December 5th, 2012, 8:10 pm

That... that is Harry Styles... haha... I kind of adore him. And Louis. Ahhhh, I shouldn't get started on that or I'll never stop. Basically I hate One Direction but I love them.

Thank you!!! :)
Kathykate
Noodle Monster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SophieCub » December 5th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Thats amazing! And aww I love 1D, good choice. ;] You're very talented! ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Kathykate » December 5th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Thank yoooou! And yes, I haven't drawn in a year and the first thing I did was Harry and Louis, haha! I like them more than I'm willing to admit.
Kathykate
Noodle Monster

Return to Off-Topic Creativity