Getting my sketchy on.

Re: Getting my sketchy on.

Postby Misiziri » June 10th, 2012, 2:26 am

SPAAAAAAM

I made another art that I'm actually satisfied with! Here's the DeviantArt description because I'm too lazy to retype anything: "Oh my Glob I'm actually satisfied with this. This is my concept of The Black Rabbit of Inle from Watership Down. Not a very special-looking rabbit, no extraordinary designs or symbolic markings. Just a rather plain fellow, and that's actually how I want it to be.

I started out having no idea what I was drawing, and then I noticed the face I had drawn looked like a rabbit and so Watership Down came to mind.

But does his front leg (the shaded one) seem a little out of place or is it just me...?"
Attachments
blackrabbit.png
Briiiiight eyes, burning like fiiire
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Regulus » June 10th, 2012, 2:55 am

[quote="Misiziri"]But does his front leg (the shaded one) seem a little out of place or is it just me...?"[/quote]

It seems maybe a little bit too long, or maybe it should just be bent like the other foreleg.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Misiziri » June 10th, 2012, 3:00 am

You're right, it's about a few centimetres too long and should be bent slightly. I originally planned for him to be walking through air so that's why I gave him a dangly foot lol xD I'll erase it and fix it.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » June 20th, 2012, 8:47 pm

MIGHTYENA. I didn't think it looked 'hyena' enough, so I gave it more of their traits.

She's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out ~ (that's a song if you didn't know lol)
Mightyena.png
Female Mightyena. Now with 50% more hyena!
Misiziri

Postby Misiziri » July 4th, 2012, 5:19 am

TYRANITAR AND SKITTY IN THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

Kindly hosted by Chuck Norris
Attachments
TyranSkityy.png
Can anybody else picture Skitty doing a warcry? AYIYIYYIYIYI!
Misiziri

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 4th, 2012, 7:28 am

Nice art. Love the Pokemon ones, very well drawn Misirziri. I thought the Mightyena was especially well drawn, giving it more hyena traits was clever! ^-^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Misiziri » July 4th, 2012, 8:16 am

Many thanks to you ^^
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » July 4th, 2012, 4:24 pm

Cute, Lol
Tyranitar looks awesome. Skitty looks sort of weird but I do like the style.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Misiziri » July 4th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Thankies ^^ It was kind of weird trying to draw a Pokemon with nubs for legs doing Fire Punch, so I totally see what you mean XD
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » July 4th, 2012, 11:13 pm

I can imagine. It still looks really good though. Is that your own style, yeah? :3

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity