Custom Magic cards MLK STYLE SEE INSIDE

Custom Magic cards MLK STYLE SEE INSIDE

Postby Ushujaa » December 1st, 2011, 3:10 am

Okay guys I'm Making TWO that's right TWO magic the gathering sets for MLK

For first off's i'm making one of actual members here on the site, if you post a pic you want used that's great i need em. Since I don't know everyone i'm asking that you please give me a bit of information on like/dislikes and your personality in general.

For OC's I need a little bit more then a pic, i would like to have a little bit of information on the OC, is he/she good / evil neutral... do they play it smart or are they reckless what is their general information in the picture you gave me!

If you want a card made of you or an OC of yours please follow this format

1. The card will be of (my oc or me)
2. Here is the picture i would like (insert pic)
3. This is who drew the picture
4. My OC's bio (or a link to their bio)
5. You may not know me that well but these cards look cool, My personality is usually (quick description here)
6. I like/ Dislike

Of course 5 and 6 are for personal ones of the person
4 is for oc's only
For the first batch i'm only taking 5 requests

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (not that i'm expecting this to catch on)
1.Zorayda (OC)
2.Stormy (Fursona)

KK is my preview card. His art was done by Mitsene on furaffinity for some reason it didn't show on the original post.
Attachments
KK Card2.png
preview of the set
Last edited by Ushujaa on December 1st, 2011, 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Re: Custom Magic cards MLK STYLE SEE INSIDE

Postby zorayda » December 1st, 2011, 5:57 am

1. The card will be of Zorayda, my OC.

2. Here is the picture I would like you to use: Image

3. KanuTGL drew this picture.

4. My OC's bio.

5. Zorayda is playful and fun, and a bit flirty. She uses moon magic, which I would assume would make her card color blue. She's very protective of her friends and is extremely loyal, which might make her a blue/white card. She should probably have 'flying' as an ability, as well, if she is a creature.

6. I like cards that have/give the flying ability. I like 'control' type cards in MTG, as well (i.e., "cancel spells", "take control of creature", etc.)
...passion, colors, everything
The songs I sing, from way out there to deep within
The face I wear behind my grin
The price I pay for my original sin
Everything, everything, everything... -Poets of the Fall
zorayda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Passion, Colors, Everything

Nickname(s): Zor, Zorry
Pride Points: 9

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 1st, 2011, 6:53 am

The card will be of Snowy, my fursona.

Here is the pic, by Blazetbw on FA.

Snowy is mild-tempered, generally an introvert and has a strong sense of emotion. However he is also skilled in all predatory and fighting activities, as well as caring and compassionate when the situation makes it appropriate. He lives by himself, but would do well with a mate of the same species.

I like cards that give flying, as well as poison and enchantment cards of the sabotaging variety.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Ushujaa » December 1st, 2011, 1:41 pm

you got it, i'll start on them as soon as i get back from school.

EDIT: I had some time before school so i decided to start working on Zorayda's

I Didn't know what to title her, but if you want it changed that's fine, She's legendary which means you can only have one of her out on the field at a time.

Her creature type is Lion because i grouped all Lioness and Lion's together under that but if it really bothers you i can change it.

I gave her Flying (Obv) Flash because I think being protective goes with that, i read the bio where she could shoot projectiles out of her eye.

and giving all the creatures you control shroud is awesome for a card with flash because again it protects all of your ally's

Just let me know what you think
Attachments
Zorayda.png

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 1st, 2011, 5:56 pm

[quote="Ushujaa"]you got it, i'll start on them as soon as i get back from school.

I Didn't know what to title her, but if you want it changed that's fine, She's legendary which means you can only have one of her out on the field at a time.

Her creature type is Lion because i grouped all Lioness and Lion's together under that but if it really bothers you i can change it.

I gave her Flying (Obv) Flash because I think being protective goes with that, i read the bio where she could shoot projectiles out of her eye.

and giving all the creatures you control shroud is awesome for a card with flash because again it protects all of your ally's

Just let me know what you think[/quote]

Sweet :O

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Ushujaa » December 1st, 2011, 8:43 pm

woops forgot a power and toughness for Zorayda
Zorayda.png
Fixed power and toughness problem

and here is snowy's as well

Snowy, how could i resist not putting snow permanents into the set i'm making if you're going to be in it. the answer is, i couldn't. I based your's around blue red because cheetah's are fast and you mostly see haste in red. but the blue got me thinking. Snow Permanents = poison counters. Here is your overpowered magic the gathering fursona!
Snowy.png
Cheetah's are fast = red for haste

I gotta say, he is a really tough card to respond to XD

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 1st, 2011, 11:50 pm

[quote="Ushujaa"]Snowy, how could i resist not putting snow permanents into the set i'm making if you're going to be in it. the answer is, i couldn't. I based your's around blue red because cheetah's are fast and you mostly see haste in red. but the blue got me thinking. Snow Permanents = poison counters. Here is your overpowered magic the gathering fursona!
Snowy.png

I gotta say, he is a really tough card to respond to XD[/quote]

AWWWWWWW YEAH >:D Thanks Ushu!

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Ushujaa » December 2nd, 2011, 12:08 am

Glad you liked it snowy!

Okay so i made a couple and by a couple i mean like 7 Canon cards

Two of which i'm going to show later

So here we have Simba
Simba.png

He was really annoying to make because his name is super long and the text wasn't fitting properly

Next we have where Simba lives.
Pridelands.png

Which is a creative option not in the actual game. I made a Tribal land which pretty much means it applies to certain cards such as

Circle of life.png

Which does not specify Lion creatures

I made one for all you Outlanders as well
Outlands.png

Zazu.png

And for fun I made Zazu

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby zorayda » December 2nd, 2011, 12:21 am

[quote="Ushujaa"]you got it, i'll start on them as soon as i get back from school.

Just let me know what you think[/quote]

This. Is. AMAZING. I love this so much, and you got it done so fast... I can't tell you how much I absolutely adore this! OMG I love it love it love it!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH USHUJAAAAAAAA!!!!!

:this-iz-mah-happy-face: :kiarabutterfly: :kiaraexcited: :tobeking: :delight: :hey10: :glee:
...passion, colors, everything
The songs I sing, from way out there to deep within
The face I wear behind my grin
The price I pay for my original sin
Everything, everything, everything... -Poets of the Fall
zorayda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Passion, Colors, Everything

Nickname(s): Zor, Zorry
Pride Points: 9

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 2nd, 2011, 1:36 am

^ did you know she thought you were a girl? :3

And awesome TLK cards :O can't wait to see more!

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity