Natalie's OT Videos

Natalie's OT Videos

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 6th, 2011, 11:23 am

Last edited by Eli_Ayase on November 19th, 2011, 4:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: Natalie's OT Videos

Postby SophieCub » August 6th, 2011, 11:33 am

I watched the fox and the hound one, it was awesome! Your really good! I'm going to comment and like. :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 6th, 2011, 11:34 am

Thanks ^^ the "Shattered" video is the latest and made on a different program if wondering, the others are made on Movie Maker.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SophieCub » August 6th, 2011, 11:36 am

Ok, I will watch that one too then ^^.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 6th, 2011, 9:23 pm

Alright. I updated the list.

The latest video NOW is... "Forevermore - Derdian"

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SophieCub » August 7th, 2011, 12:03 pm

I like your newest one!
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 7th, 2011, 12:49 pm

Thanks, took very long till it got up >.< the file size was a bit large, but I got it up anyway x3

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 8th, 2011, 11:11 pm

*bump* srry 2x post

New video on the list! If interested watch it, I know most of you guys dislike Harry Potter, but hey, I like it ^^ at least say what you think about it :P if you wish.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 11th, 2011, 2:31 pm

WOAH! The first one on that list is amazing!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 11th, 2011, 2:41 pm

Thank-You :3

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity