A Love Letter From Your Pridelands Girl

A Love Letter From Your Pridelands Girl

Postby Whitelionesseyes » September 14th, 2011, 7:15 pm

Love, I recently started your search and though I haven’t found you, I know I’m always with you. I feel we've been together since before I was born. This love starts to travel my soul and fills my spirit with an inexplicable magic. You have brought so many emotions to my heart; you have made me feel me so much that I feel I'm going to overflow. I know you're always there watching me and you’re the only one that sees the girl I always want to be. Here I am and I’ll have you in my heart for all eternity; I promised you once, I promise you infinity times. Every time I contemplate the stars, I know you're there with me and I want you to read my messages for you in each one of them, about my comprehension, my hope, my hug and my love. No one knows me like you do, and somehow I feel I know you like no one else does. I know that someday we will be together with the blessing of the Great Kings. You are a magical dream, I love you. I love you for lifetime and beyond, we are one; Your Pridelands Girl.
:lonely: :hopeful2: :goodnight: :innocent: :weareone:
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Re: A Love Letter From Your Pridelands Girl

Postby RayCat » September 14th, 2011, 10:38 pm

N'awwwwwww :lovingsmile2: that's one of the sweetest letters I've ever heard in my life, really
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Re: A Love Letter From Your Pridelands Girl

Postby Whitelionesseyes » September 15th, 2011, 2:49 am

[quote="RayCat"]N'awwwwwww :lovingsmile2: that's one of the sweetest letters I've ever heard in my life, really[/quote]

Thanks, I was going for that emotion. ;) :D
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Return to Off-Topic Creativity