Silly OT Art

Re: Silly OT Art

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 8th, 2012, 8:55 am

I drew this today. It's Castiel my rattie.
Attachments
Castiel2.jpg
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 22nd, 2012, 2:38 am

AdAstra's drawings inspired me to do a few of my own, so I drew Quasimodo. 8D
Attachments
Quasihurrdurr.jpg
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 27th, 2012, 11:44 am

I had to animate Mickey Mouse AGAIN. So decided to take pics of the first frame of both my original copy and my newly refined copy.

MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby AdAstrα » February 27th, 2012, 2:46 pm

Yay I inspired you :D

Your Quasimodo looks waaaaaaaay better than mine though lol. You're so talented.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 29th, 2012, 2:26 am

[quote="AdAstra"]Yay I inspired you :D

Your Quasimodo looks waaaaaaaay better than mine though lol. You're so talented.[/quote]

Aww thanks :3 I think yours is adorable tho.

Here's an art trade thing I'm working on that is doubling as my digital paint project for class.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2012-02-28 at 5.25.24 PM.png
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby Jiirani » February 29th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Very nice work Silly, what are the mice on page 2 based on? Pets? Characters from a book?

And I love your Disney art, totally awesome =3

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Buffy » March 1st, 2012, 3:27 am

Oh my gosh!!!
Silly, your work is AMAZING! I especially like the Pony work, Rapunzel and the ratties of course! <3

Can't wait to see more! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 1st, 2012, 3:57 pm

Hey thanks you guy :3

[quote="Jiirani"]Very nice work Silly, what are the mice on page 2 based on? Pets? Characters from a book?

And I love your Disney art, totally awesome =3[/quote]

On page two it's actually a panda bear hamster, a teddy bear hamster and a rat. The teddy bear and the rat are pets I've had/have. The panda bear is based off of a hamster from a pet store I used to work in. They're all from a little children's book I've been writing called Guavo's Grand Adventure.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby Jiirani » March 1st, 2012, 5:44 pm

Awesome, I was torn between whether it was a mouse of a hamster, but since there was a rat there I just presumed mice xD;;. I bet your book will be awesome :3 They're very cute~

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Buffy » March 1st, 2012, 9:27 pm

Oooh! Your book sounds adorable! :D I hope it gets published! ^^
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity