♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Re: Natalie's OT Art

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 7th, 2012, 12:01 am

Alright, Sleeping Sun it shall be then xD
And thank-you guys very much :3 I appreciate the comments very much. <3

@'Rani- The one that is in the screen-shot is Paint Tool SAI.
Mainly I use it for sketches because it is easier for me @_@ (or I just sometimes scan a pencil sketch and turn it digital)
The rest of the drawing gets done in Photoshop. (Or SAI itself depends what I want the drawing to look like)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 7th, 2012, 8:00 pm

*le double post* Sorry D8! There should be an updated posts section...

Some new little sketches I made today on paper :3
As you see, I found a dfferent way to draw ears. (See old look and look at these)
Scan00_0001.jpg
I am very proud of this one o.O it is my wolfsona Natasha with all her acessories :3 DON'T MIND LE HIDDEN LEG BEHIND DA TAIL LOL (That shows how lazy I am to erase stuff :L)
I dunno why, but Vanilla Twilight by Owl City inspired me to draw it o.o

Scan00_0002.jpg
I was really sad yesterday, it is really nothing, I don't wanna dump out with words, so let it just be dumped out in a drawing :I
If want to know why I was, you can PM me.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Kopalover » October 9th, 2012, 2:02 pm

I absolotly adore the way you draw your wolves! I hope to be as good as you one day.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 14th, 2012, 2:38 am

:3 Practice is all that is needed.
---
NEW ART. PONY ART LOL.

Decided to ponify my wolfsona :3
Attachments
PonyNatasha.jpg
Pony Natasha best pony. (For me)

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 19th, 2012, 9:17 pm

x2 post.
GUISE

:P Your voted title drawing is done x3 lol

Am quite proud how it turned out especially the grass x3
:3 hope you like it ~
Attachments
SleepingSun.png

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Kopalover » October 19th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Wow! Very great! You're so talented <3
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 25th, 2012, 12:33 am

<3
-----
Update :I
Attachments
SlendyWIP.png
A WIP FOR HALLOWEEN.

GUESS WHO >:D
PCSilverShadowfax.jpg
Point Commish.

Check my devART for Comission info.
NovaAndHerBrotherForSilverShadowfaxsContest.jpg
NOT OT, but I thought I'd add this too. It is an entry for *SilverShadowfax's contest over devART

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Shadowfax » October 26th, 2012, 7:40 pm

I loves those piccies! <3 Your such an awesome artist! ^_^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 28th, 2012, 4:19 pm

<3 Thank-you :3 same back to you.
----
Nm, just gonna show two recent pics.
Attachments
NatashaInTheCrystalCave.jpg
Not too happy with this, but it is descent :3
Slendy.jpg
I drew this for Halloween. Slendy o.o''

HE MADE ME DO IT D:
;-;

But yeah, Happy Halloween <3

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Thegeni99 » October 28th, 2012, 6:55 pm

Ooo, Slendy changed his outfit! I love when that happens, it shows they have class. Love your digital art, especially the wolves.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity