♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Re: Nats Little Corner of OT Art :3

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 13th, 2012, 7:00 pm

Boo ._.
Hai guise :3

So, I got a tablet, and been playing around with it. Here's something I sketched up in SAI <3

Note to all who planned maybe to request even in PMs
I don't do requests unless I ask if they want a drawing (which is rare), I am open for commissions over dA :P they aren't expensive if you ask me, I've seen more expensive ones..

Details: http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/j ... -333845322
Attachments
sketch.png
Red lines are wind I added.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Dark Huntress » November 14th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Pretty!
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 16th, 2012, 12:47 am

Thanks ^
-------
No new drawing, but, just wanna say that I've updated my start post (thread). It has info and a small Q&A in case you had any questions.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 16th, 2012, 10:23 am

You are amazing, Nat!!! <3
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 20th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Thanks, Kiki <3 (AH MAH GAWD TWILLY IN YOUR AVY AND SIGGY!) 8'3
----

Just a wip drawing currently.

It's Bloodfang from Wartune. The first world boss, and possibly the best next to Redoga Drake (dragon). Since I love canines, I decided to draw him. Yeah, I am a bit currently obsessed with Wartune because so far, it's the best MMORPG I've have played (Ty Nick :3). Anyhow, I'm done nearly with the head. Just need some more fur texture added.

Yes, I'm using a reference because he IS hard to draw since he's a worg-wolf creature.

Warning for future when drawing is done: it will contain some blood which means it will have a filter when it is up on my dA, you will have a choice whether to see it or not. I don't like putting bloody things up here without a filter (The blood will be on the teeth). Thank-you.
Attachments
BloodfangWartuneFA.png
RAWR :3 No line art guys.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Scars Mate » November 20th, 2012, 6:11 pm

cool. I love your work =3

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 21st, 2012, 1:33 am

:3 I feel loved now. <3

FINISHED!
:D I finished Bloodfang :P

as I said, I'm posting a dA link due to blood which I don't like putting straight ahead.

Link 1 (Didn't work for some without an account)~ http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/a ... -338825667
Link 2 (Should work for all)~ http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 5lq7k3.png

Again, blood warning. xP

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Dark Huntress » November 21st, 2012, 5:19 am

OMG! SO GOOD O.O
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 7th, 2012, 9:06 pm

Merry Christmas, says my dear angel Odile who I love myself <3
Too early, but meh :3

Don't ave the best anatomy yes xD
Attachments
MerryChristmas2012.jpg

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 12th, 2012, 11:21 pm

I'll just drop this here and let it stay :3

*le double post*
Attachments
The Black Wings of Sorrow.jpg
Used to be for a livestream. I quitted 'cause no-one watched anyway except for buffy for a small bit.. Still love ya buffeh :3

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity