♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Re: Nats Little Corner of OT Art :3

Postby Buffy » December 13th, 2012, 12:10 am

Wheee! It turned out lovely hun! I love it! And I love you, of course!!! <33
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: Nats Little Corner of OT Art :3

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 15th, 2014, 5:38 pm

NEW STUFF NEW STUFF...
Some recent artwork at this start of the year so far.

Redraw of one of my older pics;
Old pic is old: show

Wolfsona Ref sheet ♥

Pic on which I did steam a lot: show
Sorcerer OC Richard♥

30 Days of Pokémon Challenge Day 1 Pikachu.

And latest drawn, portrait-thingy of my Sorcerer OC Richard♥

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: ♥Natasha's Little Art Den♥

Postby Buffy » January 15th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Wooo! Those are great, Nat! You're so talented. :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » January 16th, 2014, 1:07 am

I really love your art. Keep it up. :)

- Lauren ♥
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 18th, 2014, 3:44 pm

♥ Thank-you :>
I've been playing around a lot with different styles, and I think I'm pretty close to a nice one...

So last night I was playing with SAI's brush that blends with colours, and decided to do a small painting-ish-looking drawing. Thought an anthro would be a good thing to start with xD

It's fun to do painting-like drawings, only if it's something with hair and fur, can be a fuss x3 but shade/highlights are fun and don't seem too hard to do.
Attachments
Snow.jpg
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 22nd, 2014, 10:40 pm

**BUMP**

I know this probably is more TLK related? ... But Apparently my images get a bit screwed up whenever uploading in the FAA spot :/

So uh, sort of a 1st how-to draw tut? Hehe. :3 Just my way of drawing lionesses and others... where I usually start from the eye, and then just calculate how much space needed for each detail.

^.^ Enjoy~
Attachments
Lioness_Heashot_Tutorial.jpg

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 28th, 2014, 3:19 am

I thought I'd drop this here before I hit the hay :>

A little painting-thingy I'm working on ^_^ quite fun, and still yet to do a lot on it.
Attachments
WIPPainting.jpg

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 16th, 2014, 2:11 pm

So then... here ya have a small dump of drawings, also I am open for commissions, where you'll find the info here; http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/a ... -430803344

I also do only sketch commissions for deviantART points only, which is 100 points, solo or 2 characters, that you'll find on my art page itself.

Now with that said... to the pics now! Also may include TLK pics... cause my MLKFAA isn't fixed yet... And I don't wanna make another thread for TLK stuff =P ...

Anya.jpg
Caracal.jpg
Caracal.jpg (163.77 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
Lucy.jpg
Lady Elf.png
Vaporeon.jpg
Speed-Paint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf9QumrMATw&feature=youtu.be
Kiara.jpg
Nala.jpg
Take To The Sky.jpg
Sunrise.jpg
CommissionSilverAndNotau.png
A commish, which was commissioned by the lovely Shadowfax a while ago ♥ Thank-you again :3

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Re: ♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 28th, 2014, 6:25 pm

*Bumpity Bump Bump*

HAY GUISE, I RE-DID MY FIRST POST x3 SO HAVE FUN READING IT.

So uh... my first post pretty much has updated stuff, but, here's one I did last night <3

Welcome....jpg

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Re: ♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Postby KingCub » March 2nd, 2014, 9:14 am

WOAH!!! Thats awesome!!
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity