[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » January 18th, 2016, 2:59 am

Tali moved Eon's hand away, "A poor poor thing I am indeed. I'm alright, just a bit light headed is all." Said Tali looking at Balius, "And just what am I to the world, mister beast slayer?", replied Tali as she stuck her tongue out and took another sip of her wine cooler.

--

Xandra quit licking Xaron's face and morphed into a human. She picked up the empty bowl and shoved it in his face, slurring her words, "No vets, more rum! Where has the rum gone!? Why the rum!?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 18th, 2016, 4:31 am

''A savage werewolf girly of course.'' replied Balius.

''Looks like I have some catching up to do.'' said Eon as he glanced a Tali and consumed his ale.

--

''Sure you can have more, puppy-girl. Just do me one little favor.'' replied Xaron.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » January 18th, 2016, 5:01 am

Tali took another sip of her wine cooler, allowing the last sweet remnants to slip down her throat. Thirst now quenched and a her head slightly fuzzy, the girl looked at her companions with a mischievous smirk "Say guys, I challenge you and Balius to a chugging contest. First one to finish wins and gets a prize."

--

Xandra blinked slowly and nodded her head, "What's that, elfy?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 18th, 2016, 5:19 am

Eon and Balius looked at each other before turning to Tali and nodding their heads.

''Fine by me. There's no way I'd lose to a beast and a puny knight.'' said Balius.

''We'll see about that.'' said Eon. ''And what price are we talking about?''

--

''Go give him a few adorable puppy kissies.'' said Xaron as he pointed at Eon. ''Cause you owe him a lot.''
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » January 18th, 2016, 5:37 am

Tali paused for a moment, "All the money we have with us? um... if not, I'll think of something better."

--

Xandra crinkled her nose in disgust. Even in her blitzed state of mind, she still easily recognized the man she was supposed to go 'give adorable puppy kisses to' was Eon, "Meh.. I'll do it.. but only for the rum."

Transforming back into a wolf, Xandra clumsily padded over to the knight and jumped at him with her paws, licking his cheek.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 18th, 2016, 5:57 am

''How about the winner gets your booty? And if you win you may have me as a prize.'' said Balius in a douchy way.

''I don't think she agrees any stupid thing you come up with.'' replied Eon with rolling eyes.

All of a sudden he was surprised by Xandra.

''What the hell!? What's wrong with this pest all of a sudden?''

Xaron merely watched and smirked slightly.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » January 18th, 2016, 6:48 am

Tali glared at Balius before scooting back a couple of inches, "Thanks but no thanks. I'll save the booty plundering for someone who deserves it... unlike you."

---

Xandra finished the puppy kisses and walked back over to Xaron as she transformed from wolf to human, obviously worse for wear, "Disgusting. Don't ever make me touch that vile knight again. Now elfy, I think we had a deal hmm?"
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 18th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Balius chuckled out loudly, not really caring about his rejection. ''How rude, but Very well then. What else will we play for?'' he asked

''How about we forget that crap, but just play for the honour of it.'' said Eon.

--

''Xandra dear, I suggest you take heed of your words, because if it wasn't for him you'd be left all alone in this world. At least he is kind enough to tolerate you around him, even though you have been little more than a, forgive me, b#tch to him and Tali.'' said Xaron with a glare. ''But enjoy your rum.'' he added, before summoning a new rum bottle in xandra's hands.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » January 18th, 2016, 8:31 pm

"Yeah, I agree with Eon. Let's just play for the fun of it." Said Tali as she grabbed herself a bottle of wine and waited for Balius and Eon to grab their alcohol as well.

---

"Boo hoo! See this? It's the worlds tiniest violin playing 'I don't care'." Replied Xandra in a sing song voice as she poured the rest of the rum into the bowl and transformed back into a wolf, lapping at it greedily.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 18th, 2016, 8:43 pm

Eon and Balius both took their booze while waiting to get started.

''Ok, on one, two, three.'' said Eon, as he and Balius consumed their ale.

--

''I'm sure this ''paradise'' of yours is especially reserved only for the greedy and the selfish, rather than the pure of heart. Right?'' added Xaron with rolling eyes.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)