[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2016, 8:54 pm

"These doggy treats better be good or I'm force feeding them to you. No way am I going to settle for anything less than real stuff. Last thing I need to be ingesting is treats that claim to be '100%' real when it's probably ground up dog." Griped Xandra, taking a bite out of the dog treat as a human.

"I can't argue against that Eon.", Tali munched on a few potato chips herself while digging around the assortment of alcohol available, "Seagrams? I wonder if this is any good." She said as she opened the bottle and took a sip of the fruity drink.

Meanwhile Xandra walked over to Xaron and whispered, "I think you should transform this cave into a real party cave. You've got the food and booze down. Just need balloons, loud obnoxious music and whatever else humans do in my time. Might be interesting."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 14th, 2016, 9:17 pm

Eon already finished drinking his first booze and grabbed for a second one, while letting out a small burb. ''Excuse me.''

''Sure, why not.'' said Xaron, as he created a party room out of the cave with balloons and Korpiklaani as background music.

''Better?'' he asked.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2016, 9:24 pm

Xandra looked around the cave as she tried to hide her satisfied expression, "Not half bad elfy. But I think better choices in music from Pitbull, Lil Wayne, Kayne West, Madonna or Justin Bieber might do better."

While Xandra conversed with Xaron, Tali was busy guzzling down a bottle of strawberry flavored wine as she sat and leaned against the cave wall, listening to the awesome music and admiring the weird balloons. Not much of a drinker herself, she wasn't sure how the effects of drinking would do to her, "You are excused. What's that you're drinking by the way?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 14th, 2016, 9:54 pm

''No can do, puppy-girl. Here, enjoy yourself.'' said Xaron as he handed Xandra a bowl of rum.

''The drink is called ''La Trappe'' and it says: brewed in the Netherlands.'' said Eon as he gobbled it up.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2016, 10:09 pm

"Ah I see. Mind if I try some? You can have some of this wine. Although not sure if you'd like it much because of the fruity flavor." Asked Tali.

Xandra looked at the bowl questionably, "You didn't lace this with anything funny now?" Sniffing it, the girl turned into her wolfish self and began lapping at the rum, making an odd face every now and then. 'Tastes bitter and acquired but it's good.'
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 14th, 2016, 10:44 pm

''Sure then.'' said Eon as he exchanged drinks with Tali and gave it a go.

''The fruity flavor is ok, tastes more or less like the wine they have here.'' he said.

--

''Aw, good girl! Just keep drinking.'' said Xaron as he patted Xandra while watching her drink.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2016, 11:01 pm

Tali scrunched her face and pursed her lips, "Eh.. we'll just say it's not for me but this wine does taste similar to what's here I suppose. No argument there."

Handing Eon his drink back and taking her own, she took a light sip before waving over to Balius, "Hey muscle man, kick back and join us for a drink. Nothing childish about that."

--

Xandra continuously lapped at the rum until there was none left in the bowl while Xaron constantly pet her fluffy head. When she finished with it she looked expectantly at Xaron for more.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 14th, 2016, 11:30 pm

''You're a ''winy'' girl I see.'' said Eon as he drank his beer.

''fine, why not.'' said Balius as he took a beer as well.

--

Xaron poured another bottle of rum into Xandra's bowl. ''There you go, puppy-girl.'' he said.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » January 15th, 2016, 12:12 am

''You're a ''winy'' girl I see.''

"That was a brewtally terrible pun Eon. For shame." Tali playfully rolled her eyes and laughed, "So the infamous beast-slayer, Beerius, joins a werewolf and mister famous knight captain for a drink? How honored I should feel to be stuck in a cave with some of the biggest idiots I've come to know... lovely.

She consumed a whole bottle of wine and was on her second wine cooler, a lighter variant of what she'd been drinking earlier before she began to feel light headed, "I believe I'm starting to feel this.."

--

Xandra wolfishly lapped up the rest of the rum and jumped up onto Xaron, licking his face and wagging her fluffy tail.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 15th, 2016, 6:31 am

''Now take a look at yourself, and you'll see what you are in the eyes of the world.'' replied Balius sarcastically.

''Tali... Are you okay, poor thing?'' asked Eon as he waved his hand in front of Tali's eyes.

--

''What's the matter with you all of a sudden, doggy-girl? Should I call a vet?'' Xaron wondered full of surprise.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)