[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » January 18th, 2016, 9:51 pm

Tali guzzled down her drink as fast as she could but ended up stopping short as the burn in her throat became unbearable. Setting the wine to the side, she wiped her mouth and sighed, "Gods blood, my throat is on fire!"

--

Xandra ignored Xaron's comment and finished the last of the rum. It was then that the world literally felt like it was spinning for the poor she-wolf
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 19th, 2016, 1:49 am

Meanwhile Eon and Balius were on a equal terms, and both of them finished drinking at the same time, leaving no victor. However, both of them looked pretty ill.

''Excuse us!'' they said, as they both ran outside the cave and barfed.

Xaron watched Balius and Eon ran outside the cave, followed by the most unpleasant sound ever.

''Well then.....'' he said.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » January 19th, 2016, 2:19 am

Tali's whole body felt warm, her face hot and head practically swimming in alcohol. Not having seen or heard Eon and Balius as they left to go puke outside of the cave, the girl got up and clumsily followed.

When she got to the entrance, she fell upon two of her companions bent over and hurling their guts out. Instead of reacting disgustedly like a normal human, she pointed and started to laugh until she cried.

Meanwhile inside of the cave, Xandra was rolling all around the floor making loud dog noises and chewing on her foot.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 19th, 2016, 1:39 pm

''Hardy har har.'' said Eon sarcastically.

''Tch, I can't believe I couldn't beat the likes of you. A whimp like you shouldn't be this good.'' said Balius.

''Says the one who's all brawn but no brain.'' replied Eon.

''What was that, you punk?!''

--

Xaron stopped Xandra from chewing her paw and stuffed her squeaky chew toy in her mouth.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » January 19th, 2016, 10:40 pm

Tali wiped the tears from her eyes and laughed some more," I bet Eon could kick your ass Balius with two- no, one hit!" Yelled Tali as she tried to rile them up.

--

Xandra chewed on the squeaker until the sound became to obnoxious even for her own ears and cast it aside. The wolf looked for a more suitable thing to chew on when she spotted a fluffy, lifeless black abomination holding onto her lower rear. Flashing fang and growling, Xandra grew more and more frustrated at the sight.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 20th, 2016, 3:17 pm

''Oh really? I didn't see that happen last time...'' said Balius.

''If I wanted to, you'd be dead already because I was holding back. No point in killing a human while the human race are so few in numbers.'' said Eon.

''Funny... I was going to say the same thing. If I were to use my full strength you wouldn't be wielding a sword anymore for the rest of your days.''

''Yea, right. Instead of slaying beasts I think you should go cuddle up with a few cute baby animals.'' said Eon.

''Shut up wil you? You are like the little kid brother I never had.'' replied Balius with rolling eyes.

Xaron walked out, with a slight unamused facial expression on his face.

''You know, you two are both qualming like a bunch of toddlers.'' he said.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » January 21st, 2016, 12:32 am

Tali calmed down from her laughter and walked over next to Xarons side, leaving Xandra to chase her tail in the cave alone.

"C'mon you guys, just duke it out or kiss and make up and let's get back to drinking. Not like we're going to have another opportunity to kick back in a while after this. Cause ya'know, saving Aveloth and what not?"
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 10th, 2016, 1:25 am

''Good point.'' said Eon as he turned around and walked back inside the ''party'' cave.

''Heh.... I guess I'm gonna have to kick your ass some other day. But that day may come sooner than you think. *muttered Balius as he also walked back inside.

Xaron, Eon, and Balius sat down again and looked at Xandra, who was chasing her tail.

''What's gotten into the fleabag all of a sudden?'' asked Eon.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » March 10th, 2016, 8:36 pm

Tali nodded in agreement, eager to get back to some rest and relaxation. Now that Eon and Balius were calm for the moment. Joining her three other companions and falling into step, she took note of Xandra chasing her tail.

"It smells like a brewery in here... more than beforehand! By the great wolf, did you feed Xandra booze Xaron?"
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 16th, 2016, 8:20 pm

''Yes I did. Something wrong with that?'' asked Xaron with an innocent smile.

''Well... You just gave booze to an animal... Not sure if that's normal? Oh wait, nevermind. Calling that mutt an ''animal'' would be an insult to all other animals.'' said Eon as he crossed his arms.

''Well, I only recognize her as a horrible female creature. I don't care whatever the hell she is, wether it's dog or human.'' said Balius.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)