[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP (Alisa and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP (Alisa and NKL)

Re: Frozen RP (Alisa and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » January 6th, 2015, 4:29 am

(That's okay. I completely understand. You're not the only one who "disappeared." And that's fine. Go right ahead. And interesting last thought there.)

Anna

"What are you thinking about, Elsa?" I asked. I rarely ever saw her pace like that. Usually when she did, it was over diplomatic things.

(Okay. Sorry the post is short but my tablet doesn't have much battery life and I couldn't think of much to put here. :P )
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby toothlesslover365 » April 11th, 2015, 2:57 am

(I'm back! college got super busy and stressful and it was just not pretty... I'm done next week though -first year of college yay!- )

Elsa turned to Anna. "First off, we need a way to distract Hans, to keep him... busy while we take back the kingdom. " She thought for a moment, "Maybe send him on a wild goose chase that takes him afar, not as far as Storybrook of course, that'd be just crule. Our firends don't need any more trouble and Hans would just be a burden to them. But if we could trick him into thinking that there's some kind of ledgendary treasure, we could get him to leave the castle, talk to the people and convince them -show them just how bad he really is. Surely they'd see that if Hans left his "people" over an imaginary treasure?"
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,
Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen Elsa » April 11th, 2015, 3:14 am

(Good to see you back! =D And hooray for you!)

Anna

"Yeah. Emma and her group definitely don't need that," I agreed. "But I like that idea. That could work. Kristoff, what do you think?"

"Sounds good to me. I don't see any problem with that. And knowing people like him, he would probably jump at the chance to get richer," he said, and I nodded in agreement.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby toothlesslover365 » April 11th, 2015, 3:19 am

"Now all we need" Elsa thought a moment, "Is a tale convincing enough to make him leave, we'll call him out on it in the middle of the town, make him think we're the ones going after it... but what kind of treasure would convince him?"
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » April 11th, 2015, 3:24 am

Kristoff

"Gold," I mumbled, and Anna elbowed me in the ribs. "Oh, what was that for?" I asked.

"Gold? Seriously?" she asked.

"Yes, seriously. Remember on that ship, when he was bragging about how he had all of the money and we were broke now?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Well, he only mentioned gold bars. There has to be more than gold bars in there, right? So he must have a thing for gold."

"You do have a point," Anna said. "Elsa, what do you think?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby toothlesslover365 » May 5th, 2015, 4:00 pm

"You would send Hans all the way to the Enchanted Forest?" Elsa questioned, "Or well what's left of it anyways? It could work. But do we know exactly where Mr. Gold lived in the Enchanted Forest? We'd have to have a map that he would follow, or he may not believe us?"

She started to pace back and forth, "If we're going to do it we should act soon. The ice isn't going to hold Hans and his gaurds back much longer."
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Queen Elsa » May 5th, 2015, 5:20 pm

Anna

"Okay, then," I said. "I can make the map. I remember how to get there." I grabbed a piece of paper and began doing rough sketches of his castle, Mr. Gold's castle with gold in front, as well as some other obstacles and buildings that could lead him in the right direction. I then drew dotted lines across the map and handed it over to Elsa.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 5th, 2016, 6:40 pm

Elsa

"This is perfect." Nodded Elsa. "We'll tell him it's a map to this treasure found only in the Enchanted forest. That should distract him long enough to restore the kingdom to what it once was. " She looked over the map she held in her hands.
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Queen Elsa » January 6th, 2016, 4:42 pm

Anna

'Good," I said. "Now, how do we go about giving it to him? We can't just barge in and say, 'Hey, you want more money? Here's a map for that!' He would probably pick up on the trick we're pulling. And he might not even let us into the room so we can talk to him. He'd just have the guards take us away."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby toothlesslover365 » February 14th, 2016, 9:58 pm

Elsa

"We talk about it. Make it obvious to him that we're considering going to find this," She began to explain. "And then we leave the map where he can easily find it. He'll think he stole it and got the best of us."
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)