[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83)

Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 14th, 2014, 4:22 am

Anna

I stood in front of the dress, still amazed that I was going to wear it today. Not only was it beautiful and intricately detailed, with the sleeves hanging off of the shoulders and covering my feet, and decorated with butterfly designs along the sleeves. It was a wedding dress - originally Mother's, but then saved it for either Elsa or me to wear. I had always dreamed of this day, but in those dreams, it was always with a handsome, perfect prince, until Elsa's coronation day, and I had met a prince that I thoughht was perfect for me. But then I realized he was just a lying scoundrel who only wanted to marry me so that he could become king. He never really cared for me, as I learned the hard way. He would leave me to die and kill Elsa just to gain the throne. After that, I had been a little reluctant to fall in love with anyone else, because I didn't want to rush it and go through the same thing. But, over time, Kristoff - and ice harvester who had helped me find Elsa, and then return to Arendelle after getting a frozen heart - and I had grown closer to each other, first as friends, and then as more than just friends. I still remember our first kiss, when I had given him his new sled, as I had promised when I indirectly destroyed his old one.

I smiled, coming back into reality. I grabbed the skirt part of the dress. I had tried it on onxe before, and I knew it fit fine without me tearing it, but I was still nervous about putting it on.

Kristoff

I was tying my tie, looking into the mirror while doing so. I had never expected this day to come. I never expected to fall in love with anyone. I expected for it to be just me, Sven, and my troll family for the rest of my life, and that sounded perfect to me. That is, until I met feisty, stubborn, kind Anna. At first, I didn't take much of a liking to her. But as the journey to find Elsa continued, I began to like her, and that 'like' turned into love when she almost died, and I realized I couldn't live without her. When she had run away from me to save Elsa from that scoundrel Hans, and she froze into an ice statue, it felt like I had nothing more to live for. Then she unfroze, and I felt my spirits soar. I didn't want to waste a single moment, but I waited for her to be ready, since I knew zhe had gone through that whole Hans thing. But when I proposed, and she said yes, I felt tears brimming in my eyes, and I kissed her fiercely. Now, it was our wedding day, and I was both excited and anxious.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83)

Postby nalasimba83 » December 14th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Elsa sighed. She couldn't believe that she actually allowed Ana and Kristoff to get married. God, she wasn't even married even though she was several years older than Ana, even though she wasn't planning to. The queen decided to exit her room, she needed to be one of the important people in her sister's wedding. That's right! Her cousin, Rapunzel was coming to visit for this day. Elsa pulled open the curtains to see a hoard of people waiting patiently outside the castle. Her eyes started scanning the crowd, hoping to spot a blonde haired girl with a purple dress somewhere. She predicted that Rapunzel's hair must have grown out again. She closed the curtains and had her guard open her bedroom door. She went downstairs, guessing that Kristoff and Ana must have already made their way to the main room in front of the castle gates, waiting for her. Indeed she was correct. She saw Ana in her wedding dress, and Kristoff in his suit. She spread her arms,"Open the gates!"

Elsa invited the royals inside greeting them respectfully as they did so. They shook her hands and smiled as they entered the castle. The people were outside eagerly waiting for the queen to step outside. After all the royals went inside, she made her grand entrance in the balcony, waving to the folks of Arendelle. She heard screams and clapping, and she waited for it to stop. She rested her arm on top of the rails and put one foot forward with a powerful gaze. The folks of Arendelle looked like they were hypnotized by their wonderful queen and her bold attitude. Yes, this was Elsa, the queen of Arendelle.

"To all of Arendelle,"she began speaking with a loud voice. Her eyes scanned the whole crowd. "Greetings." Everybody broke out into a fit of screaming and clapping again. "Thank you all for being here, as we celebrate my sister-" Ana stepped in front of the balcony, shyly waving to the crowd. Ana wasn't accustomed to the spotlight, after all, Elsa was the queen. "Stand up straighter,"Elsa advised her from the corner of her mouth, still smiling at the crowd. Ana stopped slouching, but she felt nervous up there. "Just have confidence and wave at the crowd,"Elsa said calmly, looking at her sister. "Princess Ana,"Elsa continued. "And her husband- Kristoff,"Elsa introduced Kristoff who entered the grand balcony as well. The crowd cheered them on, but Elsa could feel some disappointment within the royals inside the castle who were hearing the speech. A princess married an ice harvester? Elsa ended the speech with one last line, "Love will conquer all."

Elsa left the balcony and made her way to the wedding ceremony with Ana and Kristoff following behind her. It was in the same room as her coronation ceremony. She saw all the other royals seated in the chairs, so the wedding ceremony would begin. Kristoff was already at the front, and Ana was slowly walking through the aisle, her eyes drifting from seat to seat and her heart racing from nervousness. She wanted to quickly make it to where Elsa and Kristoff was. And slowly she made her way next to Kristoff, holding a bouquet of white lilies. She smiled, color rushing to her cheeks from excitement and sort of embarrassment. She looked at Elsa, powerful, bold, and yet so graceful and beautiful. Her eyes flickered with admiration. A man stood behind Kristoff and Ana,, who was supposed to be the priest,after making a speech he finally had said,"I present Kristoff and Ana, husband and wife. You may now kiss."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » December 14th, 2014, 9:59 pm

(All right. Um, not to be mean, so don't take this offensively - I'm just making it a reminder - Anna is mine as far as this goes, so I would like to say what's going on with her and all, if you don't mind. ;) So, since you added some of her parts in your post, I'll just repeat them. I hope you don't mind.)

Anna

My breath caught in my throat when Elsa called Kristoff my husband. It all just seemed too real to be true. I could also feel the disappointment from some of the guests when the announcement was made. But I was willing to show all of Arendelle that just because he was an ice harvester didn't mean he wouldn't make a good prince. When I reached the room where the ceremony was to be held, I slowly walked down the aisle, my eyes drifting from seat to seat and my heart racing from nervousness. I wanted to quickly make it to where Elsa and Kristoff were, but I also didn't want to embarrass myself, so I kept the same pace. Soon, I was standing across from Kristoff, holding a bouquet of white lilies. I smiled, color rushing to my cheeks from excitement and embarrassment. I looked at Elsa, powerful, bold, and yet so graceful and beautiful. When the priest announced that we could kiss, I practically leaped into Kristoff's arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him tenderly. It felt just like the first kiss we had together, but it meant something completely different. The first kiss was something that I could never entirely explain, especially with the time gap where they were nothing but friends because she didn't want to rush into anything. But this one was far more than that. This one marked their beginning of a relationship as husband and wife that was to last until death did us part.

Kristoff

Anna jumping into my arms took me a little by surprise, and I had to quickly regain my balance so that we wouldn't fall. I wrapped one arm around her waist, and put my open hand on the middle of her back, keeping her balanced. I could hear the people cheering, but it didn't sound as loud as it should have been, and I knew exactly why. I was an ice harvester, without a single drop of royal blood in me, while Anna was the born princess of Arendelle. Royals were supposed to marry other royals, to connect lands together and keep the royal line going. I tried to ignore it. Anna loved me for me, and I loved her, not because she was a princess, but because of her personality. This was our choice, and no one else's. I didn't care if some people didn't like the idea. They would eventually get over it, because I was going to show them that even a peasant like me could be a great prince.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » December 15th, 2014, 3:10 am

(sorry! Like i said again i have a tendency to do that.)

Elsa clapped along with the royals, but her clapping felt louder. The room was happy and not genuinely thrilled, but there was nothing Elsa could do about it. However, there were some people that actually were excited. She thought about approaching Ana and Kristoff, but they probably wanted some time together first. She officially began the wedding banquet. Elsa had made sure that the castle cooks had created lots of chocolate delicacies. Everyone was dancing, congratulating Ana, giving Elsa advice, exploring the Arendelle castle, or eating. Elsa, however, was exhausted from all of her elders' advice. She decided to sit down and oversee the banquet from her chair.

"Looks like someone's bored,"a familiar voice said. Could it be? Elsa turned around to find a familiar blonde smiling with a purple dress. Elsa was correct, Rapunzel's hair had grown.

"No way,"Elsa said, suddenly excited. "Rapunzel, you actually came,"Elsa's eyes widened. Rapunzel immediately grabbed and hugged Elsa, making her almost trip over some tableware. "Looks like someone is excited to see me,"Elsa smirked.

"Why would I miss Ana's wedding?"Rapunzel frowned. "I thought you trusted me better than that, after all, we've been best friends for like..." Rapunzel began thinking. "How long ago?"

"I don't know, since forever?"Elsa laughed. Suddenly, a shadow came over to their table and Rapunzel greeted him warmly in a more sophisticated manner.

"Well I didn't expect to run in to you here Prince Steven,"Rapunzel said. bowing elegantly.

Elsa was about to eat a chocolate covered strawberry, but nearly choked after hearing the word 'Prince Steven.'

"Elsa, are you okay?"Rapunzel asked. "What happened?"

"It's a pleasure seeing you again, Queen Elsa."

"You guys know each other?"Elsa asked.

"Yeah, Corona and Walesburg are good trading partners, especially for silk." Rapunzel looked at Elsa strangely. "Wait, are you guys like...." She leaned closer to them so the royals wouldn't hear. "Dating?"she asked.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 15th, 2014, 4:09 am

(That's okay. I wasn't sure if it was because of the habit or because you forgot, so I just thought I'd remind you.)

Anna

When we finally broke from the kiss, many of the guests came up to congratulate us. I cold tell by the tone of their voice and their gazes at Kristoff that some of them weren't really happy for us, and I knew that those who didn't come up to congratulate us weren't either, but I tried to ignore that. I noticed Kristoff was uneasy even when people were genuinely happy for us, just because he still wasn't a social person. When the guests were finished congratulating, Kristoff asked me, "Shall we dance?" I grinned widely and nodded. He grabbed my hand, entwining his fingers in mine, and led me out onto the dance floor. He was still a little clumsy, but he was getting better at it. He must have been taking private lesson in anticipation of this day. This was the first time I had danced this gracefully with someone since Elsa's coronation, when I danced with .... I didn't even want to say his name. It was too painful, and I didn't want to be in a foul mood on this special day. I looked up to look into the familiar, chocolate brown eyes, but they were looking in a different direction. "Kristoff? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Look who decided to come," he said. I turned to see Elsa and Rapunzel next to each other. I turned back to him.

"Yeah, Rapunzel's a really good friend. Your point?" I asked.

"I wasn't talking about her," he said. "Look again." I turned around, and sure enough, I did see someone else. Steven.

"What's he doing here?" I asked.

"I have no idea, but him being with Elsa isn't entirely a good sign," he said.

(So, since you added Steven, does this take place after what we're doing in the other RP?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 15th, 2014, 8:34 am

(Yeah, i wanted it to be like Part 2, since we talked about how Kristoff and Ana were going to tell Elsa that they want to get married in the beginning of our first RP. Also, I guess we can make Steven a good guy in the end, but Ana and Kristoff are still bitter towards him.)

Elsa shook her head,"Rapunzel, not every guy I'm with is my boyfriend." She put her hand to her head and muttered,"What do I do with you?"

Rapunzel grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry,"But that's the thing, you're never with a guy."

Elsa sighed, but her eyes drifted towards Ana and Kristoff. They weren't paying attention to her, but to the handsome prince next to her. "Oh god,"Elsa replied. "Do you guys want to head to my room?" Elsa felt the room was stuffy, she also wanted Ana and Kristoff to not worry about her or Steven. This was the first time she had ever invited friends to her room, the life in the castle was pretty lonely. This was also the first time Elsa had been hanging around a group of friends close to her age. Ana was 3 years younger than her, and her fellow royals were ancient.

"It hasn't changed a bit,"Rapunzel said looking at her room inch by inch.

"Well, I never intended it to change,"Elsa replied.

"It's rude manners for the queen to abandon her banquet,"Steven said, disapproving of her decision to run away into her bedroom.

"It's not my banquet, it's Ana's special day,"Elsa sighed. "Besides I don't want to ruin it."

"You're afraid of hogging the spotlight?"Steven asked. "Well it's inevitable, you're the queen of Arendelle-what's more? You're Elsa the Snow Queen. And..."Steven decided to wait. "Your sister's husband being an ice harvester doesn't help either."

"So you're one of those royals,"Elsa said frowning. "The ones that disapprove of my sister's husband choice. I'm sorry but love isn't getting a bunch of guys on a line and picking whichever one you like the most."

Steven just sighed. "I can't help it. You know me, I don't like..."

"Lowlifes,"Rapunzel answered for me. "Yeah, I brought my husband once to his castle to speak about trading terms and you don't want to know what happened."

"Rapunzel, do I need to remind you that you married a robber?"Steven said. "Why would I want a robber inside my castle?" He shook his head,"Besides, I didn't know you were married."

"Hello!"Rapunzel said shoving her arm in front of his face, showing a diamond ring.

"You were too young to get married, I didn't think that one day, you would just decide to marry a stranger."

"You are just like Elsa,"she said looking at Steven.

"I'm just trying to say how I can't believe Elsa actually allowed the peasant to marry Ana,"he gave a weird look when talking about Kristoff. "I would never have invited him over to my castle."

"Are you just going to criticize me for allowing my sister to find love?"Elsa asked. "What is it with you Steven? Is a good name and wealth the only thing you ever care about? Have you ever learned to love?"

Steven looked at her,"I think you know the answer to all of those. I think I should leave." He bowed to Elsa. "Elsa,"he said before turning the knob on her bedroom door. "It's been a long time." Then, he had left her room.

"Elsa, was there ever something between the two of you?"Rapunzel asked.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 15th, 2014, 11:57 am

(Okay. I'll keep watching your posts, that way I know what to do in the other one with Elsa. :P)

Kristoff

I watched as Elsa, Rapunzel, and Steven all walked out of the room. What were they up to? I wasn't able to think on it much, because Anna had gotten my full attention after I accidentally stepped on her foot. "Oops, sorry. I wasn't watching what I was doing."

"It's fine," she said, rubbing her foot a little bit before relaxing and getting back into the dance position. "And so is Elsa." I looked into her blue eyes, trying to believe that, but I couldn't. "Hey. Rapunzel is with them. Steven can't hurt Elsa. At least, not without Rapunzel being right there to fend for her cousin." I nodded and gave a small smile, but I wasn't entirely relaxed until Steven had come back down. I looked back at Anna, who gave me a smile and an "I told you so" look. I playfully rolled my eyes, and scanned the room, seeing everyone looking happy, even if they didn't like me being married to Anna. The songs were definitely keeping them all in a cheery mood. I just hoped no one ruined it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 20th, 2014, 4:11 am

Elsa opened the doors to her room, revealing another balcony towards the night. "You could say we have history together,"she replied. "Anyways, forget that."

Rapunzel made her way into the balcony,"Are you actually going to miss the whole banquet?"Rapunzel asked.

Elsa shrugged, unsure. "If you want, you can go ahead."

"That's not it,"Rapunzel shook her head. "It's just that this isn't like you, Elsa," Rapunzel approached where Elsa was at and stood next to her,"I've never seen a more proper Queen like you, and never in my life would I imagine you abandoning your sister's wedding ceremony."

"I'm just-out of it today,"Elsa said looking down. She peered down below at the doors to her castle. Her eyes caught a familiar looking horse, Prince. Steven exited the castle and jumped onto his horse, with two guards jumping onto their own horses. They began to leave and they disappeared as 3 tiny blurs into the night. Elsa sighed. "Starting tomorrow, Kristoff is going to move into our castle as Ana's husband." She shivered a bit. "I just saw my sister in my mom's wedding gown and I know that she expected me to wear it, as her eldest daughter. And I know that every person in the room below is enraged with the wedding, and at me. Plus, today I just saw Steven and I just chased him off after finally seeing him again. And Rapunzel,"Elsa finally turned around to face her cousin. "I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling about you right now-It's just been so long. You can clearly see why I don't want to join all of them downstairs!" Elsa regained her composure,"Rapunzel, I'm such a failure."

Rapunzel frowned. "What breaks my heart most is seeing the most beautiful and perfect girl breaking herself down like this." Her voice was cool,"Elsa, you are the last person to be calling herself a failure. I don't know what happened between you or Steven, what you are thinking about this wedding, or what you are going to have to go through because you let Ana marry her friend-but I know one thing. I know what you're feeling, after you have finally seen me in such a long time."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 20th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Anna

I watched as Steven left the party, glad he was going. Not that he was causing any problems, but he could. I looked around the room, trying to spot Elsa or Rapunzel, but I couldn't see them. "Do you think we should go check on them?" I asked. "They've been gone for a little while now, and I'm starting to worry about them."

"But you're the one who told me that you were sure Elsa was fine," Kristoff pointed out.

"Yeah, I know. But it's not like Elsa to not be here," I said. "I mean, sure, she's not much of a people person, but she still isn't gone for this long."

"Hey," Kristoff said, lifting my chin so I could look directly at him. "Steven just visited her, and you and I both know what happened during that." I nodded. "So, just give her a little time to recuperate. If she's not down her in ten minutes, then we'll go looking for her, okay?" I nodded again, and focused on the music and the dancing.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 21st, 2014, 7:35 am

Rapunzel frowned,"You know, I came all the way from Corona to visit you Elsa."

Elsa sighed and gave a slight smirk,"It is Ana's wedding day Rapunzel. I'm pretty sure you didn't dedicate your journey to me entirely."

Rapunzel, to Elsa's surprise, shook her head. "You're wrong about that." Rapunzel glumly rested her hands on Elsa's balcony,"I wasn't expecting this, to be honest. I thought that finally you'd be happy to see me after all those years we've been apart." She looked at Elsa,"I think I gave myself too much credit, thinking that I was somewhat important to you."

"Rapunzel I-"Elsa's eyes widened.

Rapunzel reached for Elsa's hand,"How can I be important if I can't even make you smile!" Rapunzel's lower lip quivered with a kind of frustration,"It's like my presence doesn't change anything! Elsa I-"her voice got lower. "Just want to see you smile-like back then."

"But things changed, Rapunzel,"Elsa said looking at her sadly. "I've been putting a fake smile for Arendelle and everyone ever since that day,"she referred to when Elsa shut off the eternal winter. "They thought it was all better, but it really wasn't. No matter how many times you look at it, it's like I was cursed to never find happiness."

"Let me help you!"Rapunzel pleaded. "It's not going to be like last time Elsa. Find happiness!"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)