[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83)

Re: Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83)

Postby Queen Elsa » March 29th, 2015, 10:57 pm

Anna

I looked over to see Elsa boted out of her mind. I frowned. "She looks so tired and bored," I said. "We should do something to cheer her up?"

"Like what?" Kristoff asked.

"I don't know," I admitted. "She probably wouldn't be so tired if she would just dance with someone, but that's aplarently not happening any time soon." I sighed. "I just don't like seeing her so bored."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 30th, 2015, 5:44 am

Elsa suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. She got up and looked around,"Rapunzel? You were just dancing a few minutes ago."

"No, I went to get something to eat too. You probably blank out to notice,"Rapunzel replied, pulling up a chair and sitting next to Elsa.

Elsa nodded,"Must have."

"Looks like somebody's bored,"Rapunzel said playing with her hair.

"I've practically been waiting an hour doing nothing,"Elsa said.

"You could have danced,"Rapunzel said in reply.

"Didn't have a partner,"Elsa muttered.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the kingdom. Obviously you must have gotten some requests from some gentlemen,"Rapunzel asked.

Elsa stood up in her chair,"I got quite a few."

"So you rejected them.."

Elsa shrugged and sighed,"This would have been my first ballroom dance. I wanted to dance with someone..that I genuinely liked."

"Suck it up buttercup,"Rapunzel said laughing. "My first dance was with a 37 year old man when I was 6. He was my dance instructor. Nobody's first dance was with their ideal prince charming. Or did you want this dance to be with King Steven?"

Elsa's cheeks flushed with redness,"No!" She cooled down,"No...not really. Maybe.."

"I didn't know you had a thing going on with King Steven,"Rapunzel replied.

"Can you call him Prince Steven? It feels weird to be calling him King. And no, I don't have a thing with him. We can't have a thing going on if he doesn't feel the same way."

"So you admit you have feelings for him?"Rapunzel asked.

"No! I mean yes, but no. I don't know,"Elsa grunted. "I don't know how I feel about him. All I know is that he doesn't see me like that."

"How do you know that?"

"It's written all over his face,"Elsa leaned back on the table playing with the napkins.

Rapunzel rolled her eyes,"Then why did he come to the wedding? He obviously doesn't give a crap about Ana and Kristoff."

"He's a King and if he ditched the wedding, it would have ruined his image. Besides, he left after a few hours,"Elsa frowned.

"He didn't leave because of you, Elsa. You and him were having an argument and you were getting really angry. He didn't want to upset you anymore and ruin the night so he left!"
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » March 31st, 2015, 2:13 am

Anna

I noticed Rapunzel go back over to Elsa, and I smiled. At least she wasn't bored anymore. By the time the song was finished, my feet were tired. "I think I'm going to go have some punch and sit down for a little while. Want to come with me?" I asked.

"Of course," Kristoff replied. We walked over to the punch bowl and each filled up a cup, sitting down at a nearby table and drinking.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 31st, 2015, 3:11 am

Elsa shook her head silently at Rapunzel and pretended to look at some dancers. Rapunzel hesitated before asking,"How do you know Ki-err..Prince Steven?" She bit her lip.

Elsa, to her surprise, smirked. "You could say it was fate..."

She smiled thinking about how Elsa first met Steven. It was a party of some sort, it was too long ago to remember. She remembered a lot of people were there and she was putting on a firm fake smile to greet her guests. She finally sat down, tired after a bunch of greeting and long discussions as well as avoiding fairly controversial topics. She was secretly tired and unhappy, often staring intently at a beautiful rose at her table due to her lack of attention and focus. Of course, since it was a party, there was dancing. Then, a man out of nowhere cane through one of the many doors in the castle...just in front of her table. She sighed, needing to greet him. He wore white, but he seemed dark and secretive. He frowned slightly, but she also remembered a lot of people staring at him. He was dreadingly handsome. He offered a dance, but that day...she refused.

Elsa kept smirking thinking about when Steven attained ice powers and slightly blushed thinking about them alone that one night in his castle at the very top, where she first realized her feelings for him.

"Fate?"Rapunzel asked.

"He had to come out of that one door out of the 130 doors in the castle right where I decided to sit. When he offered his hand to me to dance, his hand perfectly fitted mine." She smiled to herself.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » April 6th, 2015, 12:06 pm

Anna

I watched everyone dance as I drank my punch, trying to relax my feet. "Who knew dancing was so exhausting?" she asked with a laugh.

"It's only exhausting if you do it for a long time," Kristoff pointed out.

"Or if you have a horrible dance partner," I added. Kristoff glared at me, and I did a double take. "I'm not talking about you. You're a great dancer. I was talking about that Duke of Weselton. The old man kept stepping on my feet as he did his crazy dance moves." I chuckled, shaking my head at the memory. When I looked back up at Kristoff, he was smiling.

"Well, af least I don't feel so bad now, knowing there are worse dancers than me out there," he said. I smiled and leaned forward, giving him a quick kiss, before resting my head on his shoulder and continuing to watch everyone dance.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » April 13th, 2015, 4:50 am

"Either your hands are really big or his hands are really small,"Rapunzel said.

Elsa rolled her eyes,"There you go ruining that moment."

Rapunzel laughed,"Well that's what I'm for." She glanced around the room. "People seem happier."

Else looked up,"That was random."

Rapunzel shook her head,"People were angry earlier due to this wedding. But now, people don't seem to care." She smiled,"That's a good thing. It would be horrible if your sister was subjected to hate and dishonor throughout the years just because of a marriage."

A butler came around with a tray with glasses of wine. Elsa suddenly picked one up and Rapunzel shook her head when the butler offered her a glass, seeing she wasn't quite old enough. Elsa sipped some wine,"I doubt they're completely fine. They're okay now just because of the dance. I hate to say it, but Kristoff will most likely never be accepted throughout the kingdom. Ana may try to fix things with the way people view her and Kristoff, but she's naive."

Rapunzel shrugged,"No matter how hard we try, we can't change how other people think about us."

Elsa nodded in agreement,"It's pointless to even try."

"Speaking of marriage, when are you going to get married?"Rapunzel asked.

Elsa stared at her empty wine glass,"Never."

"You want to die alone?"Rapunzel fiddled with the flower bouquet on the table.

"Why not?"Elsa replied, smirking.

"It's kind of depressing to see that me an Ana got married before you."

"It's not that I got married late, you two just got married early."

"Well, I married at a fitting age and same with Ana. We weren't early brides."

"You only knew your husband for a month Rapunzel. Ana barely knew Kristoff for 4 months. So sorry if I want to know more about the next King of Arendelle."

"You know Steven well enough. Why can't you two just put a ring on it?"

"I honestly don't know how I feel about Steven Rapunzel. One minute I want him, and the next, I feel like I'm being ignored. I don't feel like I know him any better than you do. He shuts himself away from everybody."

"He has a tragic past, so I doubt he'd be the social kind,"Rapunzel said.

"Plus, he does reckless things. He throws himself into danger at unnecessary times. He likes revenge and winning. I doubt he even knows what love is."

"Well this is an interesting tale,"Rapunzel smirked. "I can't wait to see how this plays out."

"Whatever, I just can't understand Steven."

"Well, I'm telling you that if you like Steven-even a tiny bit-go for it. Because if you don't, I'm pretty sure someone else will snatch him away from you. After all, he's really good looking-like he's smoking hot and-"

"Rapunzel, that's inappropriate for you to say, you're married."

"Yeah I know,"Rapunzel swiftly dismissed Elsa's comment. "And as I was saying he's also the youngest king ever. Like he's about 19 or 20! And his kingdom is amazing and he's super rich, plus have you seen his palace?"

"Yes, I know,"Elsa said. "I've been there like 2 times this month already."

"My point is, there are a ton of girls out there who want him. So if you don't move quickly..." Rapunzel played with her hair.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » May 27th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Kristoff

I looked over in Elsa's direction to see she was having a long discussion with Rapunzel. "Do you think we should go over and chat with them?" I asked Anna, pointing over to the two women. Anna looked in their direction, not replying for a few seconds, thinking about it first.

"No," she said finally. "It would be rude. Besides, Elsa doesn't have anyone else to talk to at the moment, and they need to have some bonding time, I think."

"Okay then," I said. "So what do you want to do then?"

"How about we go back onto the dance floor and show all of those other people how to really dance?" Anna suggested with a smirk on her face. I laughed.

"Sounds good to me," I said, standing up and offering my hand to her. She gladly took it, and I led her back out to the middle of the dance floor. The song was now a slow one, so I put both of my hands on her hips while she wrapped her arms around my neck, and we began swaying to the music.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)