[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Re: Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Postby Iri » August 27th, 2014, 11:53 pm

[Okay.]

"All right," Lilypaw murmured, skipping off to her sister. "Hello," she mewed cheerily. She flicked an ear as she watched Beetlepaw come up over the little hill. "Beetlepaw's here."
"Hey, Littlepaw!" Beetlepaw called, running down the hill to meet with Littlepaw. "Hey, Lilypaw. How's the prey running for you two?" He tilted his head at both she-cats, his tail flicking.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Zoketi » August 28th, 2014, 1:56 am

The she-cat lifted her head, glancing over as her sister approached. "Hi." she mewed, nodding at Lilypaw. She gazed past her sister as she saw Beetlepaw trot into view, and her ears pricked. "Hello!" she replied, smiling at him. "Pretty good; and yourself?" Littlepaw tucked her paws close and wrapped her tail around herself as she straightened, watching the grey and white tom.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Iri » August 28th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Beetlepaw grinned a little. "Softcloud said I was doing well," he meowed excitedly. "Even though I'm small, I'll be a good warrior." He seemed determined but not boastful. He always dreamed of becoming a great warrior, and that was natural for any warrior apprentice to want to be a successful warrior. He would never break the Warrior Code, he just couldn't do that. It was dishonorable and disloyal to the Clan and the leader. He'd never kill an enemy in battle, he'd never have a relationship with a cat from another Clan... All those things were just wrong to do.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 28th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Littlepaw purred quietly. "You'll be a great warrior!" she chirped, bobbing her head. The white apprentice flicked her tail and straightened slightly, then glanced around camp. She yawned, quickly covering her jaws with a paw, then shook her fur. "I'm bored... do ya think we could ask a warrior to take us out of camp for a patrol or something? I wanna see the lake again." she mewed, glancing from Beetlepaw to her sister. She'd only seen the lake once, but perhaps with the lack of rain now it might be receding a little. Though she doubted there'd be much difference yet.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 28th, 2014, 9:11 pm

[Who is your favorite warrior cat/medicine cat/whatever and your least favorite warrior cat/medicine cat/whatever?]

"You'll be a great warrior too," Beetlepaw purred. He flicked his tail, listening to Littlepaw's question. "Hmm.... It's not like we'd just be sneaking out of camp to have a look around. Our mentors would kill us if that was the case." He tilted his head, pondering for a few swift, short moments. "I think that's a good idea," he replied. "After all, it'd give us something to do, instead of lying around camp being bored with ourselves. And if they say no, we'll find something to keep ourselves busy.." He was speaking rather quickly, like he usually did when in a "debate" about something.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 28th, 2014, 9:27 pm

[ ;n; that's a hard question... I really like Littlecloud, for one. Cinderpelt and Yellowfang too...Runningwind, Ravenpaw...probably a bunch more that I'm forgetting...
for least favorite...hrm. well, Cloudtail sorta irks me...Hollyleaf too. Heathertail...Hawkfrost...Thistleclaw. -flail- ]

The she-cat lifted her head proudly. She shifted her forepaws over the ground as the young tom spoke, thinking. "Okay. Who should we ask? Is your mentor busy? Or...Brightspeckle, Owlscreech...Leafwing might take us." Littlepaw shrugged, her gaze flicking around camp again, spotting out cats who were nearby and didn't look busy. There weren't too many, as it was midday and patrols were out hunting or warriors and apprentices out training. "Lilypaw, are you coming too?" she added, seeing her sister hadn't been vocal about any of this yet.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 28th, 2014, 9:32 pm

[I love Heathertail and Hollyleaf. <3 I really dislike Lionblaze, I found him to be a very arrogant, spoiled brat who acted as if he were the saviour of the entire universe.
Berrynose, Thistleclaw, Hawkfrost, and Cloudtail do irk me though...]

Beetlepaw smiled and nodded. "I think Softcloud's a bit worn, but Owlscreech might take us around." He flicked his tail.
Lilypaw grunted a little. "Since I'm done with my little training session for now, I'll go ask," she mewed, not wanting to leave without Bluestrike at least knowing. What if he wanted to train her a bit more? The older bluish-grey tabby definitely would be frustrated and annoyed, and that wouldn't please the white medicine cat apprentice very much. She wanted to be as good as she could be for her Clan, and her position as medicine cat.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 28th, 2014, 9:44 pm

[ Oh yes, Berrynose xD he's a pain. And perhaps Heathertail's not so bad. But I'm not a big fan of Lionblaze either, lol. Hollyleaf just annoys me because of her obsession with the warrior code that she mentions on every other page hah. (I exaggerate.) Perhaps it's just cuz my best friend and I used to joke about that all the time. xDD ]

"Okay," Littlepaw nodded, spotting the thick-furred brown tabby not far off, sharing a rabbit with his sister. They'd wait til he was finished, of course. She glanced to her sister and tilted her head. "Alright. We'll be waiting here!" she mewed brightly, wrapping her tail around her paws and watching her sister pad towards the medicine cats' den.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 28th, 2014, 9:50 pm

[Yeeeep.
And Lionblaze is just... Eh. He's a huge brat. Hollyleaf isn't terrible, but she's a huge Warrior Code fanatic. Lilypaw follows the Warrior Code and she respects it strongly, being a medicine cat and all, but she doesn't go "OMG SITTING ON THE GROUND IS AGAINST THE WARRIOR CODE OMG OMG OMG".]

Lilypaw stuck her head inside the medicine den. "Is it all right if I go with Littlepaw and Beetlepaw on a patrol?" She hoped her mentor would give her his permission. She didn't think he needed her at the moment, for her brief training session was rather short and quick, and had happened so recently. She held her breath slightly, waiting for Bluestrike's response. After all, perhaps she might find some sort of herb she'd never encountered before and she could ask him what it was, and whether it was useful or not. Besides, it was better to have more herbs than needed than to have sick cats but no herbs to treat them with, anyway.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 28th, 2014, 10:22 pm

[ xD Lol yes. OH EM GEE HOW DARE YOU BREATH SO LOUD GOSH THAT'S AGAINST THE CODE OMG ]

Bluestrike twitched an ear, and glanced back. "As long as a warrior goes with you." he muttered quietly, turning back to the herbs again and swishing his thick tail. He assumed they'd get a warrior, but it was just a habit of him to say something like that.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)