[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Re: Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Postby Iri » July 31st, 2014, 11:07 pm

[Oh! Sorry! Imma edit that now.]

Lilykit shrugged. "I think it's unfair," she meowed. "But we don't know if it's true or not."
She didn't really know. Had it been proven? Most likely not.
To change the subject, she looked at Littlekit, her eyes brightening. "Hey! I wonder how far Poppybloom is, because she's expecting and all that. I wonder if Bluestrike will allow me to be at her kitting, since I'm young and might not be ready for that."
She flicked her tail. What if Bluestrike did allow her to be at the kitting? If her soon-to-be mentor didn't, not like she would fuss about it, she'd understand. But it'd be really nice if he did let her.
Lilykit kneaded the ground with her paws. The day before a kit became an apprentice, it was hard to get the kit's mind off the following day. It was as hard as getting Sparrowkit off their backs, and that was saying something. She bounced a little and squeaked. Now that she'd officially be Bluestrike's apprentice, she'd be able to learn so much more! And she'd be able to go to Gatherings, she'd be able to go to the Moonstone every Half-Moon...
But she was also excited for her sister, about what mentor Littlekit would receive and what a warrior apprentice did for training. They'd be able to talk about it in their spare time; which would be rather interesting to learn about each other's experiences.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Zoketi » July 31st, 2014, 11:21 pm

[it's no biggie, I just noticed it and my OCD made me point it out xD also, I updated the family tree a little for Blue and Shade. His father--who is in fact a RiverClan kitty--is still alive, so perhaps that'd be some sort of mini plot later on. ;P Also, are we using the Forest territories or the Lake territories? I'd assumed the latter. ouo ]

She nodded slowly, frowning slightly. "Yeah, it is kinda mean." she muttered, directing a glance towards the medicine cat's den, where she could see just the tip of Bluestrike's tail peeking out the entrance. Her gaze quickly returned to her sister as Lilykit chirped up again, changing the subject into something more happy and exciting. Littlekit tilted her head in thought. "I dunno...she moved in a moon ago, I think. I don't know how long it'll be until the kits come, but probably soon. That'd be cool if you got to be there to see it! I've heard it's really rewarding. But sometimes sad..." she trailed off, eyes going round. Kitting caused death sometimes too. For both the kits and the mother. She supposed that was another reason she was less willing to have kits of her own.

Jerking out of her thoughts, her expression lightened as she watched her littermate again. The apprehensive excitement was just growing each moment. She glanced up to the sky, but it was barely sun-high. A whole rest of the day to go. Littlekit flexed her tiny claws out, then back in. She scanned the busy camp, then swiped at a few blades of grass, imagining it was an enemy warrior she was defeating. Soon enough it'd be for real! Well, training, at least. Perhaps not a real fight yet. The Clans were in a relative time of peace, but it never lasted, she knew. According to the elders and senior warriors.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Iri » July 31st, 2014, 11:28 pm

[The latter. And okie, the rumours are true! Lilykit now strongly dislikes the elders. XD]

She shrugged a tiny bit. "Yes," she mewed. "That's true. But... Bluestrike's careful.. accidents do happen though..." She trailed off a little and cleared her throat. "But... Poppybloom is very healthy. A bunch of the apprentices have been bringing food and water for her. And she hasn't been sick in a long time. For as long as I can remember, she's not gotten any serious injuries or illnesses." She glanced at the sleeping queen. She sure hoped that Poppybloom and her kits would be okay.
Lilykit's paws continued to knead at the soft ground. "And as long as Bluestrike is careful, Poppybloom has an even lesser chance of anything happening to her or her kits." Though she had never really talked or anything with Poppybloom, she did care for her, like she cared for a bunch of the other cats.
She flicked her tail a little and looked around. She wondered if battle training was fun in Littlekit's point of view, just like herb-sorting and counting was fun in Lilykit's opinion. Not only fun, but educating and interesting. And she had the best mentor she could hope for.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 1st, 2014, 12:54 am

[okay. cx And hahah yeah. It's funny, cuz one of them, Snowtail, is her and Littlekit's grandfather. But I guess he's a bad-tempered old badger, so whatever. xD ]

Littlekit nodded her agreement. "Yeah. I'm sure everything will be fine." she mewed. The queen had been pampered like crazy in the moon she'd been in the nursery. Littlekit wondered if Whitedeer had been spoiled like that. Probably. The queens were the life of the Clan, in a way. "Bluestrike'll be careful. He's a great medicine cat." she murmured with a smile at her sister. Although she didn't know him like Lilykit did, he'd always been kind to her--in his own sort of subtle manner. She knew that the Clan did respect him, even if they talked about him in negative ways sometimes. There were a few cats that never spoke ill of him, either. Tawnystar was one. But that made sense. Softcloud too--she was nice to everyone.

"Are you ready for tomorrow, kits?" The smooth proud voice made Littlekit look up, eyes widening a little as she spotted the skinny ginger shape of Scorchblaze. She was rather taken aback that he'd spoken to them. It'd been awhile since she'd come face-to-face with their father, and right now she could only stare. His eyes were alight, but they weren't as soft as Whitedeer's or Poppybloom's. Finally Littlekit got control of herself, and nodded vigorously.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 1st, 2014, 1:02 am

[She dun care. XD Well, she does care for them. Somewhat. Let's just put it at that. =P]

Lilykit nodded. "Yes," she responded.
It was true; after all, both she and her sister had been speaking about it the moment they woke up.
Lilykit pondered for just a minute; would Littlekit ever learn simple herbs, like cobwebs and horsetail, even if she wasn't a medicine cat- for when she was a warrior, if one of the other warriors or apprentices needed immediate help after a border clash.
And she wondered if she'd learn something simple, like how to at least drive an intruder or enemy away from the nursery. Though she knew the Warrior Code stated it was illegal to kill kits or harm them in any way, she knew there were rogues who did not care.
Lilykit didn't necessarily hate other Clan cats- for one, she didn't like the fact that there had to be wars and fights between Clans. Two, she didn't believe that all other cats should be treated coldly by her. She didn't believe that there was such thing as an evil cat. The only thing she saw as evil was the harming of a kit. To harm a kit, or worse, kill a kit, was a horrible crime.
And three, she also had to make acquaintances with some of them; after all, she was going to be a medicine cat.
But anyway, she nodded at her father once more, also shocked that he had spoken to them. He was like Bluestrike, in a way, brusque and gruff, but underneath the hard shell he had a good heart.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 1st, 2014, 1:17 am

[xDDD Works for me.]

Scorchblaze blinked at them, hesitating as if he wanted to say something more, but then he turned and stepped away, heading off towards a group of warriors. The kit watched him walk away, then glanced to her sister, a little surprised still but pleased nonetheless. She shifted her paws and took in a little sighing breath. "Maybe we'll talk to him more when were older. I sort of feel he's just not too comfortable around kits, ya know?" she murmured, gazing at Lilykit with her ears pricked. Something wet hit her nose and she looked upwards, eyes flicking over a sky that had recently been blue and full of white clouds but was now a melancholy grey. It didn't look quite like storm weather. Just dreary rainclouds. They'd come on quite suddenly.

Littlekit hoped it didn't rain tomorrow during their ceremony. It'd be a downer. Most WindClan cats disliked rain, and for good reason. Short pelts and lack of cover on the moor wasn't a good combination. The kit ducked her head as another droplet splashed on her flank. "Oh, goody." she whispered. Perhaps they'd better head back to the nursery before a full on downpour started.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 1st, 2014, 1:21 am

"Yeah," Lilykit agreed. "As we age, and stuff, we'll probably get to talk to him more." She flicked her tail. Despite the small amounts of time he ever took to acknowledge them, and the fact that she was formerly confused about it, she understood now that she got older.

She also looked up at the sky as a few droplets of water splashed her nose and ears. For some odd, peculiar reason she liked rain, as long as it wasn't storming or thundering, or as long as no lightning was striking the ground like one huge yellow claw; lightning and thunder terrified her, and she could tell by how much rain dropped from the sky it wouldn't be a light drizzle, it would be a long downpour.
"Come on," she murmured, nudging her sister into the nursery. She shook the water from her thin white pelt.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 1st, 2014, 1:43 am

The she-kit twitched her tail in discomfort as water trickled over her fur. At any rate, she wasn't fond of water aside from drinking it. Getting quickly to her paws, she hurried forwards as Lilykit nudged her. The rest of the Clan was taking cover as well, and she had to dodge other cats before she made it into the nursery. She shook her fur dry--easy enough, as she'd only been speckled by a few raindrops--and headed towards their nest, where Whitedeer lay. Poppybloom was awake, and she twitched an ear as the kits stumbled in. Sparrowkit was there too, sitting nearby (too much of a 'big warrior' to nestle by his mother, of course). Littlekit headed towards Whitedeer anyway. "You made it just in time," the white queen murmured, and Littlekit turned her head around to see a wall of rain blasting into camp, turning the ground to mud.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 1st, 2014, 1:48 am

Lilykit snorted. "Rain's usually not an issue for me," she remarked quietly. "Will it thunder?"
She shook her pelt again and curled by her mother, looking at Poppybloom for a brief moment. Poppybloom had been expecting for only a moon or slightly more, but Lilykit felt like any day Poppybloom's kits would come. That wave of hope came back to her, stronger than the rain that was pouring, that Poppybloom and her kits would be okay. She'd feel so horrible if anything happened to the mother or the little ones...
Sparrowkit rolled his eyes. "I don't think so," he said. His voice was casual, as if he didn't really care. He knew to be nice to his sisters in front of his mother, especially when he couldn't escape a light ear cuff by running outside.

[Ooh, I just started being slightly smart, is this the rain that causes the flood? XDD]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 1st, 2014, 2:00 am

[Why, yes it is. ;D ]

"But getting soaked to the skin's not comfortable, is it?" Littlekit murmured quietly to her sister. She let it end there, and sat down, pressing against Whitedeer's silky pelt. It was quite warm and soft, and she slumped down against it. She twitched an ear to Sparrowkit's comment in reply, but didn't really acknowledge it otherwise. The rain storm had seriously darkened everything, which made it feel much later in the day than it actually was. She huddled against her mother, cozy and content. Perhaps a nap would do her good...prepare her for the big day tomorrow. Rain did make her sleepy sometimes. She yawned, listening to the pouring rain and Whitedeer and Poppybloom talking. Quite peaceful, really.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)