[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Naruto RP — My Lion King Forum

Naruto RP

Re: Naruto RP

Postby nalasimba83 » May 1st, 2014, 11:07 pm

(Nah, its okay! But mine's gonna be really long though...sorry! lol. To sum it all up, its basically kiba's fight with Sakon, Shikamaru's fight with Tayuya, and Lee's fight with Kimimaro. Then of course, as their almost about to be killed, Temari, Kankuro, and of course GAARA come up and save them! EEK! <3)

KIBA

"Hinata! This is where we split. Your fighting style won't be useful up until this point. Check on Choji and Neji. If he took the red pill... it will be a life and death situation and he'll be in critical condition. If he just used the yellow pill, you can save him with your level of medical ninjutsu. If he actually did take the red pill, call the leaf medical ninja right away! Check on Neji too, if he appears in a critical condition as well. Alright then,"Shikamaru said. Hinata nodded and turned on her Byakugan. First she alerted them about Sakon before leaving.

"Thanks for the heads up,"he shouted to Hinata.

Naruto caught the bin instead of Sakon. Sakon ran towards Kiba, Akamaru,Shikamaru, and Naruto. Akamaru threw paper bombs with his both on every branch where Sakon was running and it exploded. This gave them enough time to run.

Suddenly, Sakon threw a tight string around Akamaru tying him in place as an another paper bomb was going to go off. "Akamaru!"Kiba shouted. Naruto and Shikamaru were struck as Kiba ran to the branch and cut off the string with his dagger, putting Akamaru into his hands. Suddenly, the paper bombs went off and both Sakon and Kiba went falling into the edge of a cliff.

"KIBA!"Naruto shouted.

Sudeenly, a guy with two dots on his face appeared and snatched the bin from Naruto's hands quickly and calmly. He was a companion of Orochimaru's since he wore the same clothing as Tayuya. "Give that back you jerk!"Naruto said racing after him.

Sakon caught a glimpse of the guy with two red dots on his forehead before falling. "Kimimaro?"he said, body trembling with fear.

"Oh god! The guy must be pretty powerful. Naruto!"Kiba thought.Kiba shouted back for Naruto. "Idiot! That guy must be pretty strong if this purple-haired freak is trembling like dust!" He shouted as the rush of the falling into the cliff otok over most of his voice.

"Shut up! Your opponent is now me!"Sakon replied. They both stumbled into hard ground.

Sakon grew out two heads and his curse mark as well, transforming into a beast. His curse mark were black squiggly lines that took over his face. "Come on Akamaru!"Kiba said. He tossed a food pill into Akamaru's mouth, making the puppy turn a color of red. Akamaru first turned into Kiba. "Fang over Fang!"they shouted turning into drills and aiming at Sakon. Suddenly they got stopped. Sakon's two heads, split into two separate bodies, holding both their grips. Kiba grunted and aimed a kick, but another hand came from Sakon's stomach and gripped him.

"How-?" Kiba raised his eyebrows. "That's disgusting!"

"Kiba rolled over, kicking Sakon with surprise. Akamaru then bit Sakons "Brother". The two went back into one body, aiming at Kiba. They nailed him against the wall and aimed a punch at his face but he turned his face towards the side and the rocks next to him flew out from the wall.

Sakon's curse mark re-appeared and he grinned. He held a hand towards Kiba's throat as he struggled to get away. Kiba's hand went towards Sakon's hand trying to push it away. A hand came from the face of Sakons "twin" punching Kiba's face. He groaned and Akamaru came towards him. Sakon's twin noticed and released Kiba with force, pushing him towards Akamaru as they both were sent flying.

Sakon's twin turned into a beast with red skin and two large horns. Sakon transformed as well. They both were beasts now. Kiba got up from the rough push panting with scrapes on his face. Akamaru tugged at his sleeve and barked.

"What are you saying? You want to do... that?"Kiba replied. "We can't Akamaru! It's too dangerous." Akamaru kept tugging at his sleeve. "Alright then." Sakon and his brother charged from the same body and Amaru ran under them. Kiba dodged their first punch, but the two-headed guy punched Kiba's stomach on the second try. Sakon grinned and laughed as Kiba hung low.

"Pathetic."

Then Kiba grinned, holding both their hands firm. "Okay Akamaru. Now!"he said. Akamaru ran towards them, jumping high over both of them. Kiba released his grip and sent Sakon flying. He jumped from one rock to another spinning around violently with Akamaru in the air. "Secret Inuzuka style! Two-Headed Wolf!"he said. They transformed into a white two-headed beast. They growled feriociously and broke a huge limestome rock like it was nothing. They created a huge Fang over Fang drill aiming for Sakon.

Sakon went a few feet back avoiding the drill. "The other way!"Sakon's twin shouted. The drill came behind them and pushed them about 50 feet back, scraping the hard ground like a tunnel.

"Fang over Fang!"Kiba and Akamaru shouted. They aimed at a bunch of rocks that went flying towards Sakon and his other clone. The second head of Sakon replied,"I can take posession of any body." He looked over Kiba and sprouted from his shoulder. "If you want to kill me, you'll have to kill yourself." Kiba took a dagger and stabbed his stomach groaning.

"WHHATT! He did it...Urggh,"Sakon's brother stated. "Brother, help!"he said. He felt a sharp amount of pain and blood was flowing from his stomach as well.Sakon replied,"Get back into my body." Sakon and his brother went back into one body with two heads.

Sakon lay limp on the ground with some of his fabric cut off.

"How about that!"Kiba said grinning, still in the two-headed wolf form.Suddenly, Sakon's limbs started to regenerate. "What?" His limbs were now made of metal. Suddenly, the two split into two again. "Come on Akamaru. Wolf fang over fang. The next shot will be our last, we can't miss or we would have died for nothing."

They aimed for the two Sakon's but both of them jumped behind separate rocks and Kiba and Akamaru hit the wall, missing completely. But they turned around like a boomerang and tried to aim again. "Summoning Jutsu!"the two Sakons said. They released a large metal statue and the drill was completely useless. Kiba and Akamaru went falling towards the ground in their wolf state. Sakon and his twin jumped to the ground trying to punch them in midair, but Akamaru suddenly peed on one of their eyes. The other flung both of them towards the wall. Kiba however, flipped from the wall and stumbled towards the ground while Akamaru pummeled towards the wall.

"No!"Kiba said in terror. "He was only trying to protect me!"

Sakon shielded his eyes and frantically tried to rub away the pee,"No! My eyes!"

"Boo!"Sakon's twin said. It sprouted from Kiba's shoulder. Sakon came to the river, completely blinded trying to wash away the pee. "You can't kill me now."

Kiba tried punching the guy, but he shifted from his right shoulder to left shoulder. Sakon's twin's arm came behind Kiba's back holding Kiba's arm. Kiba grunted and struggled with Sakon's arm. Then his eyes peered at Akamaru who stood without moving. "I'm sorry Akamaru. I'm not a good master, I couldn't even protect you. I've still remembered all the times we've had together." He took a dagger with his free hand and pierced his own side. Sakon's twin's eyes widened in pain.

Kiba fell to his knees as blood leaked from his jacket. "Aahh!"he shouted. Blood dripped from Sakon's twin's mouth. Kiba deepened the wound and pushed it even further to his side. "Nooo! Stop it! Are you insane!"Sakon's twin shouted.

"Now you'll get to die too,"Kiba said grinning. Then he breathed heavily.

Sakon's twin breathed heavily as well, but he was still attached to Kiba's shoulder. Kiba took the dagger again and tried to pierce his thaigh, but Sakon's twin's hand stopped him. "No you fool! Stop it! Stop it!" Kiba's hand was still struggling.

"Sorry too late!"Kiba said pushing the dagger towards his stomach instead of his thaigh. Sakon's twin left his both, crippled in pain. Kiba groaned and spit out more blood. He pulled out two smoke bombs form his pocket and aimed at Sakon's twin who was trying to lift his head. He was surrounded by clouds or purple smoke.

Sakon's twin slowly got up and looked around for Kiba, instead finding Akamaru. He laughed. "So his beloved master took a chance to run leaving his precious dog behind. Some master,"he laughed cruelly. Then Akamaru began to inflate. "What?" It popped and thousands of kunai knives flew at Sakon's twin. "Dammit! He took his dog and ran, this was just a diversion!" His body was soaking with more blood as he tried to avoid the knives.

Kiba breathed heavily with his back against a rock and with Akamaru on his lap. He began to pat Akamaru. "Akamaru wake up!"he said. He breathed calmly for a while and then groaned in pain as the blood in his jacket began to grow. "Don't worry Akamaru, I'll protect you."

Sakon's twin took of a kunai knife from his arm and groaned. "I'll kill you!"he shouted from the top of his lungs.

"Oy! Where are you!"Sakon shouted, rubbing his eyes in the lake. "Come on!"he said his eyes still squinting. Sakon's twin appeared from behind. "Where were you!" His eyes began to take a closer look. His twin wasn't a beast, but he returned to his human state. "Brother! What happened to you!"

"Can't move,"Sakon's twin said in pain. "I'll need your body for a while,"he said. "I can't fight now." He slowly settled in to Sakon's body and dissolved.

"You got it brother! I'll kill him for you!"Sakon shouted.

Kiba grunted slowly, sniffing the air, sensing Sakon close by. He left his jacket behind and swam into the water with Akamaru perched on his head. The water was turning a shade of pink with his blood, but the water cooled it. "They won't be able to sense us now Akamaru."

They reached the other side of the lake. Kiba was dripping wet, but Akamaru was dry.

Kiba quickly catched him. His hands were red from clasping the wounded area in his stomach. "Oh my god,"Kiba said. Akamaru whimpered. He quickly went behind a rock hiding from the two. He tried putting his jacket around his stomach, closing the wound. Suddenly, he heard Sakon's footsteps. Where does he hide?

He jumped into the water, with Akamaru on his head, leaving his jacket on the ground so they can't track him. As Kiba swam into the water, his wound stung but they got away from Sakon and their scent was being washed away as well. He looked around for any sign of Sakon. He took a leaf and placed it above their head as they same to the other side of the lake. They came onto the shore on the other side and Kiba sighed. "We got away from them boy."

"Boo!"Sakon said. Kiba jumped, startled. The both of them held a knife towards Kiba's throat. Kiba laughed a little grinning.

SHIKAMARU

"How did they catch up so fast?"Tayuya exclaimed. She threw the basket towards Sakon.

"What do we do Shikamaru? Kiba and Akamaru still haven't come back yet!"Naruto said.

Shikamaru nodded. He took a hand to his mouth and yawned. He scratched the back of his head then grunted. Naruto watched as Kimimaro went ahead with the coffin. That was their main priority here. Shikamaru and Naruto, grinned and nodded. "You'll have to somehow get past Tayuya and to Kimimaro,"Shikamaru whispered quietly. "Come on Naruto! Let's beat her with teamwork!"he said loudly.

"I'm going to punch youu!"Naruto said to Tayuya. He instead flew over her and went racing after her. He grinned and held a tongue towards her as he went after Kimimaro.

"What! That was a trap?"Tayuya said. "Teamwork my butt, you dirty lying weasels!" Tayuya looked below and saw the Shadow Posession jutsu and jumped behind it, carefully avoiding it. "Huh, nice try,"she replied bitterly, landing on a tree branch behind her.

Shikamaru smirked and got up. He was wearing a green vest over his ninja attire, showing that he was the leader of the group. "You talk a pretty big game, but you fell for the oldest trick in the book."

"Oh you got some nerve!"she replied. Her red long red hair was over part of her face.

Shikamaru remained silent. Then he replied,"Oh well, at least I bought enough time for my friend to get away." He took his finger and pointed to his head. "Hey remember this. A person's jutsu isn't a guy's only weapon."

"You really think sending that shrimp will change anything?"Tayuya replied talking about Naruto. "Just look at what happened to your team up to this point. You probably had to sacrifice a member for each obstacle you faced just so you could move on, isn't that right?" Then she started smiling in that taunting way. "What's so special about this Sasuke guy anyway? Tell me how many members your going to lose just so you can save this one shinobi."She laughed a bit. "You're pretty dumb for their leader."

Shikamaru bowed his head for a few moments, then lifted it up, laughing. "You got a point there. You see, this is my first mission as platoon leader and it's pretty nerve-racking to see my comrades like this. I don't even know if I made all the right decisions up til this point. Also as platoon leader, I'm responsible for the safety of my comrades. You'd think I'd value the lives of my 5 teammates over the life of one guy. its a dangerous mission and if I decided to scrap it, I'd have been played by the book."

"Of course...then why didn't you scrap it?"Tayuya asked, suddenly more interested in the guy than before.

"It's kind of funny. The world doesn't seem to play by the book very often, does it?" He bowed his head down a little, smirking. Then he smiled and looked at the sky,"Besides, there isn't a single guy in my platoon that would stop fighting to rescue a friend that had been captured by the enemy. Not even if it meant, sacrificing all of their lives."Tayuya gritted her teeth and bent her eyebrows. "You know that goes for me as well." He stopped looking at the trees and then to the clouds. "Honestly, I'm a lazy cloud-watching oaf who's not cut out to be a leader or bark out orders at anyone...but, there is one thing I do pretty darn well for my teammates." Then, he began to get up, not smiling anymore. "And that's believing in them. Listen, I don't call what I've done as sacrificing my men. In fact, I don't even believe that any of them are truly dead! Don't insult my friends...or you'll pay." He then got into his hand weaving mode, getting ready to try the Shadow Posession jutsu.

Tayuya then cut her finger with her teeth, drawing blood and drew it to the ground. "Summoning Jutsu,"she said. Suddenly, three giants almost as big as the trees were behind her. One of them had mummy cloth all over his body except his eyes. Framing his face were needles. The other giant had dirty brown hair. He wore a black torn rag with a wooden club on his right shoulder. And the third giant was the creepiest of all. He didn't have a shirt and from his chin have a long thin beard. His mouth looked like it had been sewn shut and mummy cloth was placed over his eyes.

"Thats not good...oh well,"Shikamaru said.

Tayuya got out a silver flue that she held with her two hands. She laughed cruelly, her shoulder moving as well. "I'll play a little melody for you...You shouldn't insult me or my friends either you worm!" She took her hands and started playing a tune.

Shikamaru's eyes strained. "So this is her melody of death." The three giants behind were began reacting to her music. One giant came behind him quickly and hit the ground hard. The one with its mouth sewn shut kicked him hard against the tree, but he rolled over in midair and landed on the ground. As Tayuya began playing, her curse mark began to glow and grow, forming lava like lines. "Ugh, darn it!"he said as he jumped back on a tree branch. "She keeps getting farther away. What do I do?" He looked up and saw the three giants charging to him from above at once. "Ah! AHH! Oh man...this is not good." He rolled over to the side and balanced himself as he clung on to another tree branch. "These guys are pretty persistent. I'm starting to get the picture here." He glanced at Tayuya to her flute. "Still, this isn't going to be a cakewalk." He glanced at the three giants that were charging at him again. The one with the wooden club chopped half of the log off. The other one with the mouth sewn suit got something sharp and flung it at Shikamaru's stomach.

"Yes gotcha!"Tayuya said grinning. In Shikamaru's place was a log. "A substitution?"Tayuya hollered in outrage. She scanned the forest and continued playing her melody. "There!"she said spotting him.

"Gotta get out of here!"he said jumping out of a bush. Something from the bush pushed him forward. He flipped in midair and went to the top branch of a tree, groaning. The third giant chopped the log again. Shikamaru went to another branch. "What a drag! Unn." He made the weaving signs for the Shadow Posession jutsu. The one with the wooden club hit the branch again forcing him to jump from branch to branch, not giving him a chance to weave the Shadow Posession jutsu. "uh-oh!" In front of him, all three giants and Tayuya stood.

"It's over! There's nowhere to run this time. You're trapped like a rat."

"Gotta admit. That wasn't bad." A smile slowly slid into Shikamaru's face. "In fact, the timing was perfect. You got all three of them right where you wanted em. That's quite a tricky tune. Something like that must take a lot of practice."

"It does actually. Ha. So you figured out that I was manipulating my giants with my flute. You're not as dumb as you look. Not that'll matter anyway. Knowing what I've been doing isn't the same as knowing how to stop me."

"You've got a point there. I never was very musical, just ask my mom and dad,"he said. "With that flute, she can manipulate her buddies like puppets. That song is comprised of sequences and modulated sound waves. Each note is controlling a specific movement. Right Shikamaru, you can analyze it fine. SO what are you going to do to counteract it?"Shikamaru thought silently.Tayuya laughed.She's right. I've got no ear for music either,"he continued thinking.

"Noone's ever heard this song and lived! Here's the finale, ninth passage-Demon Revolution,"she said crouching with her flute in her hands. She closed her eyes and played. From her flute came sound vibrations. All giants reacted to her playing again.

Shikamaru opened his eyes with his jaw open. "She changed the tune!" All three giants came at him at the same time. Suddenly all their mouths that looked like they were sewn shut, opened, releasing something. "What is that thing?" The thing that came out of their mouths came attacking at him while the Giant's bodies didn't move. "What's she doing?" He took out a shuriken attached with a smoke bomb and threw it at the thing. "Wait for it..." He set a paper bomb as they were about to attack him and jumped down. The thing exploded.

"He's smart,"Tayuya exclaimed smiling as she played. "But..."she replied. The things came at him again.

Shikamaru breathed heavily as he hid inside a bush. "I had to use all my paper bombs and smoke bombs back there and all I've managed to do is hide. "That white thing..."he said talking about the things that attacked him. They were almost like smoke. "It took a bite of my phsyical energy!" He got some bandages and wrapped it around the place it bit him. "That shuriken passed right through the smoke thing. They are made of mental energy, so that's why they need physical energy to keep them stable. If I play with those chakra eating monsters for long, I won't be able to build up my own chakra,"Shikamaru whispered looking at his hands. "They're very dangerous. A ninja who can create special chakra like me...she must be using an obscure ninjutsu." He looked back at Tayuya. 'Which means I should leave those ghost things alone and concentrate on the one controlling it. But with those things around her, it would be impossible for me to get even close to her. The next best option is to capture them with my jutsu. Thats not gonna happen since they never attack at the same moment." He grinned and reached for his pocket. "She must be a pretty good shuriken layer. With my supplies it's like playing chess without bishops or knights."

"You can't beat me. Unless you can predict these guys' movements, there's no way you can run littbrat,"Tayuya said. "And when I find you, ill kill you."

Shikamaru got into his thinking position and opened his eyes smiling. "Alright its time. Everything's ready, the only thing left is to get it over with. I've got nine moves, gotta win by then!"he said throwing a paper bomb at Tayuya. "Game on. One"

"Hmm?"Tayuya said seeing the paper bomb. It exploded, but she dodged it and landed on another branch, this time looking carefully for more. "Fools! My sound jutsu can't be stopped that easily. Whatever you got planned to beat me, it won't work!" She sent the three giants after them, letting them move their bodies again.

"Two,"Shikamaru said sending a kunai attached with something else.

"I'm scurrying around for that little rat, but where is he?"

"Three,"Shikamaru said aiming for a knife at Tayuya, but one of her giants dodged it for her.

Then she grinned. "So he's over there?" She sent another giant scurrying the other, but he already moved on. He took a knife and threw it at where he made his second move. "There's Four!" The branch bent and it went straight towards Tayuya.

"Cheap trick, can't fool me." Another giant dodged it for her.

"Five. Six. Seven. Eight!"whispered Shikamaru as he flung 4 kunai knives. Of course, the giant dodged it for her.

"What does he think he's doing?"While Tayuya was playing a light bomb went in front of her. "What a light bomb?" It began to glow and blocked her view. "NO! He's going to use shadows with the light bomb!"

"Shadow Possession jutsu!"shouted Shikamaru. He made three shadows and grinned. "Shadow Possession jutsu complete."

Tayuya tried blocking the light with her arms and flute. "Wait! What happened? You! How were you able to predict my guys movements?"

"That's just it. I wasn't listening to the music pattern at all. Can't you think of something other than your melody that would give it off?"Tayuya frowned for a moment and gasped slightly as she looked at her flute. "That's right. Its your fingers."

"Can't be.. He's saying he memorized my finger positions?" Her head came forward. "There's no way, thats impossible!"

"While you were wasting your time trying to dodge my attacks and locate me. I was studying your finger patterns and how these giants reacted to them."

"Y-you...you could do that?"Tayuya asked. "Hmm...I have no other choice. I have to push myself to do it. And to use Level 2 in such a place. This pisses me off, but I will accept it,"Tayuya said. Strips of bandaged came off from her headband and her legs. "He's pretty good for a piece of scum."

Shikamaru gasped. She turned into a beast. It was that curse mark. She had six horns on her forehead and her skin turned brown like an animals. She started breaking through Shikamaru's Shadow Possession Jutsu.

Shikamaru grunted. "Looks like I have to use that technique. Shadow Strangle Jutsu!" Pieces of shadow arms tried to hold her back. She continued playing a song. The world around him started to fade into something else as she played. He tried to throw a kunai, but it missed. The shadwo strangle jutsu also vanished. Shikamaru was held by thorns in an empty red world. It was like genjutsu. His skin began to dissolve.

Tayuya grinned. She pulled off the kunai knife that Shikamaru threw earlier. She then went to the branch Shikamaru was in, frozen by the genjutsu. She was going to stab him, then Shikamaru punched her in the stomach. She was shocked. The shadow strangle jutsu continued to have a grip on her and Shikamaru tried to stab her with the kunai knife. Suddenly she began to fight back, both of them groaning to have the upper hand. Tayuya grinned as she got the Shadows off of her.

"You're mine!"she shouted.

NARUTO

Naruto looked back as he went after Kimimaro, the guy with the two red dots on his face with the green eyes. The guy was pretty fast and impressive when he snatched the coffin out of Naruto's hands. "Shikamaru....Kiba, I'm counting on you." Suddenly, as he began to grit his teeth, he turned an orangish color, with his bright blue eyes turning into red slits. The power of the nine-tailed fox filled him as he ran. "Just hang in there Sasuke,"he said.

Suddenly he caught up to Kimmimaro. "Give me back my friend!"he shouted. Kimmimaro set the bin with Sasuke next to him. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"naruto shouted making about 300 clones.

"Why bother fighting me, its useless. Weakling,"Kimmimaro said calmly.

"Shut up!"Naruto said angrily, with the nine-tails chakra flaring around him.

"I see..."Kimmimaro said. "It's the nine-tailed fox' chakra...then you're his jin-"

"I won't let you lay a scratch on Sasuke!"Naruto replied.

"There seems to be a lot of garbage lying around,"he said looking at all of Naruto's clones. They all looked exactly like Naruto. They had blonde hair, bright blue eyes, the blue leafhead band on their foreheads, and the blue and orange jumpsuit. "I guess it needs to be cleaned up. You shall see my kekkei genkkai."

"What? This guy has a kekkei genkkai?"

"Kraken dance!"Kimmimaro said. Suddenly from his body grew bones. "I can get bones from my body whenever I need them. It's as hard as steel." He took his pine bone and used it as a sword. In a matter of seconds, only Naruto remained.

Suddenly, the bin came out and both Kimmimaro and Naruto looked expectantly. Out came Sasuke Uchiha. He had black hair and black eyes.He also wore a blue sweater and white shorts. He was running to the mountains.

"What the?"Naruto said. Kimmimaro jumped into midair with his bone out striking at Naruto until a figure came and knocked it out.

He had a short banged haircut with bushy eyesbrows. He wore a green jumpsuit and a leaf headband similar to Naruto's.

Kimmimaro went flying a feet feet back, skidding on the grass. "Who are you?"he asked calmly.

"Revived from Konoha as the admirable green beast,"he said getting into position. Naruto raised an eyebrow. "I'm Rock Lee!"

"F-fuzy eyebrows?"

"More importantly, go after Sasuke!"Lee said.

"Ah...but you-"

Rock lee turned the other way facing Kimmimaro. "Leave this guy, I'll be his opponent. Kimmimaro stared at him the same way. Naruto nodded.

"Fuzzy eyebrows, be careful. He uses his bones to attack."

"Bones you say?"

Kimimaro took his spine bone and held it in front of him getting ready to attack.

"He's extremely strong."

Rock lee held a thumbs up sign for Naruto. "What are you waiting for? Go quickly. Naruto, you promised Sakura with the thumbs up didn't you?" Naruto's eyes widened, remembering. Rock Lee still held the same thumbs up sign. "I will defeat this guy for sure. Its a promise!"

Naruto smiled and nodded, runnning towards Sasuke.

Kimmimaro's eyes looked at Naruto. "I won't let you go." He jumped above Lee with his bone and towards Naruto who didn't see it coming. He let his arm behind him ready to attack him. "Die!" Suddenly, Lee jumped in front, blocking the attack with the back of his hands.

"Please don't ignore me,"Lee said.Kimmimaro smiled, then it faded as he watched Naruto run towards the mountains. "You don't have the luxury to look the other way,"Lee said as he turned around in and jumped into midair with his left leg straight and pounding Kimmimaro's shoulder.

"I felt the damage,"Kimmimaro whispered.

Lee came running towards him kicking again, but Kimmimaro dodged with the back of his hands. Lee did a flip in the air aiming to do a barrage, but Kimmimaro went a few feet back. Kimmimaro jumped into the air about to stab Lee with the bone in front of him, but Lee tok his right arm and punched Kimmimaro's jaw sending him flying, but he maintained his balance.

"The next one will end it,"Lee said holding out an arm in front of him. "Konoha great spinning wind!"Lee shouted, kicking at Kimmimaro's feet. Kimmimaro instead jumped high in the air. Lee jumped as well kicking him in midair. The two both landed back on the grass. Lee kicked to Kimmimaro's head, but he ducked. Lee thrusted the ground with hit foot, sending a small quake at Kimmimaro's feet. "He's very good at evading. I can't land a kick on him,"Lee thought. "You're very strong. You also move in a unique way,"Lee complimented Kimmimaro.

"You're movements...they're too direct,"Kimmimaro replied. Lee began to charge at him again, trying to punch at Kimimaro's stomach, but he dodged it easily.

"It's over,"Kimmimaro said holding his bone out as he put a foot on Lee's stomach.

"Please wait!"Lee asked. He held an arm in front of Kimmimaro. Kimmimaro's green eyes studied Lee very carefully. "I'm sorry, but its almost time to take my medicine. I must take it. I'm sorry,"he said reaching towards his pocket. Kimmimaro let go of his leg and bent his eyebrows. He slowly backed away and watched as Lee took his medicine. Lee took out a white bottle and drained all of it, puckering his lips. "Medicine always has a weird taste,"Lee said. Lee's legs suddenly felt wobbly and he began moving more loosely.

"What? What did he drink?"Kimmimaro thought.

The white bottle was thrown to the grass.

"Che for crap!"Rock lee suddenly bursted."You sho zaa...damn freak,"Lee mumbled. He began walking towards Kimmimaro in a drunken manner. Kimmimaro squinted his eyes and got his bone ready as if to attack. "Drunken Fist!" Kimmimaro just stood there as Lee walked to him in a wobble state. "Don't just stand at glare at me!"Lee said as he ran with speed. He jumped to the air and cut a wisp of grass. As he was about to duck and kick at Kimmimaro's legs with his own, Kimmimaro jumped to the air and so did Lee, fighting as they were jumping in midair. Lee punched at his ribs then flipped in the air and aimed at his stomach, which Kimmimaro dodged. Then Lee's movements were so fast, they were blurry. He punched then flipped again kicking two times and punching again.

"He's faster than before,"Kimmimaro thought. He dodged all of them, then they fell back down to the grass. "That medicine he took. Did it contain some kind of special ingredient?"

"Not...bad,"Lee said, still wobbling around. "For some reason , as I move around more, I'm starting to feel really weird...huh?" Then Lee went back a couple of steps and fell straight on the grass like a starfish. He started to snore a bit.

"What's he doing all of a sudden?"Kimmimaro asked. He slowly began walking towards him. "Did he really fall asleep?" He held his bone sword in front of Lee, ready to stab him. Lee suddenly got up with his legs and held Kimmimaro's sword with his palms.

"You fell for it!"Lee said with squinting eyes. Then he punched again, Kimmimaro dodging every one of them. Lee landed a hard kick at Kimmimaro knocking him down to the grass on his back. "I acted like I was asleep but I really wasn't! That is what a ninja is good at. I've finally done it Gai-sensei!" Then he fell flat on the ground again.Kimmaro came up to him slowly and cautiously, then Lee woke up again. "You fell for it again! Damn it! If you think I'm the type to just stretch my arms and legs flat on the ground here, your dead wrong! I...I...Huh? Why am I here? Huh? Why? How?" His vision got blurry and he couldn't see Kimmimaro clearly. Kimmimaro looked to his side and stabbed his sword to the ground. He picked up the white bottle and looked at it.

"Sake? He's drunk?"Kimmimaro said.

Kimmimaro slowly picked up his bone sword again, holding his sword steady. "In this case, I'll send you to the afterlife painlessly." He took his sword and aimed at his neck, but Lee turned the other way, snoring. Kimmimaro kept stabbing, but Lee kept turning. Then, he dodged the sword with the back of his palms. He aimed at Lee's neck thinking of slicing it. He swung it again and again, but Lee dodged all of them. "Why can't I hit him?"

"Can't you see I was sleeping!"he said angrily, still drunk. "You annoying buzzing bug!"he said punching and kicking at Kimmimaro again. He twirled aorund in the air and kicked his stomach, sending Kimmimaro a few feet back. Kimmimaro flipped in the air and landed on his feet, skidding in the grass.

"Come on! Bring it! I'll do something really amazing! Come on,"Lee said walking around in circles.

"What is this movement?" He looked at Lee more carefully. "A suiken user. This is my first time seeing one."

"If you're not coming to me! I'll come to you! Lee went back hunching his back forward and rushing to him and top speed.

"His attacks are re direct as usual,"Kimmimaro said calmly. Then, Lee tripped on the grass and fell face down.

"Ouch,"Lee said lifting his face from the grass. He crouched down and jumped up kicking at Kimmimaro's face. "This is all you're fault!" Kimmimaro pushed his sword forward at his neck, Lee did a backbend and avoided it carefully. Kimmimaro grunted getting his sword back up and trying to swing at him a couple more time. Lee cartwheeled back and did a handspring pushing himself up and kicking Kimmimaro. Then he spun in the air and tried to kick him from above. Le hurled straight towards him like a drill. Kimmimaro shifted sideways and Lee bent his body like a boomerang and punched him. Kimmimaro's sword fell from his grip and in front of Lee.

"I can't read his moves,"Kimmimaro thought, groaning as he got up. "And he's managing to land blows on me. Very impressive taijutsu." Kimmimaro took of his shirt revealing a heaven cursk mark that looked that a pinwheel located in his chest, it was his curse mark. It began to glow orange and spread towards his chest. From Kimmimaro's body grew five large bones. He showed them and put his arm in front of his face. "My bones are my main method of attack. You heard that from the replicating boy earlier didn't you?"he asked Lee, talking about Naruto and his clones. I'll awaken you from your drunkness soon."

"I'm...not drunk!"Lee said. He jumped on top of Kimimaro's bones and tried kicking him, but went back a few feet.

"Then I'll awaken you!"

Lee landed on grass and jumped on top, running towards Kimmimaro. "I'm not drunk!" Kimmaro came up to him as well kicking at his stomach, but Lee twirled around and cartwheeled over his thigh. "Besides,I'm underage,"he said. Then he maintained that position and kicked Kimmimaro's thigh up. Kimmimaro flipped into the air and punched at Lee who did a backbend of his Kimmimaro's arms and carthweeled around and landed on the grass. "Kids can't drink alcohol!" He help Kimimaro's palm where the bones spurted out and punched Kimmimaro's ribs, but 6 more rib bones came out stabbing Lee's arm. Lee groaned and rolled in the grass where he got thrown back. He got thrown flat on his back. lee had a scratch of blood on his cheek and his eyes widened seeing Kimmimaro's body full of bones.

"It's too unpredictable isn't it?"Kimmimaro said. "This is my bloodline limit."

Lee gritted his teeth as drops of blood went from his cheek into the grass as he lied down. He put a hand to his head and groaned, realizing that he wasn't drunk anymore after he got hit my Kimmimaro's bones. "My head is pounding." He put another hand to his cheek where the scratch was,"And this wound...it looks like I was drunk." Then he looked back at Kimmimaro. "That form."

"Looks like you've awakened from your drunken supor,"Kimmimaro said. "This is my kekkei genkkai."

"Kekkei Genkkai,"Lee repeated as he slowly got up. He put his arm out in front of him, ready to fight.

"My kekkei genkkai allows me to freely control my bone-forming and bone-absorbing cells,"he said throwing his arms out in the air. "I also have to ability to control calcium density and the shape forming of my bones. In other words, humans have about 200 bones in their body. But for me, I don't have a fixed number." Another bone spurted from his chest.

"But bones are bones. If I break them, then its over!"Lee said racing up to him. he punched at Kimmiaro's arm where several bones were. He just put it up in his face, but Lee couldn't break them. "Are these really human bones?"Lee asked. "In that case!"he said. he ran up to Kimmimaro and jumped over him, landing behind him.

"Dance of the Larch,"Kimmimaro said.

The bones hit several places in Lee's body letting blood soak through his green suit. Then Kimmimaro spun around with the bones stabbing Lee. Lee went flying towards the grass screaming. Lee's eyes were closed and he wasn't moving his body. The bones from Kimmimaro's body disappeared and he turned around walking towards the mountains. Then, Lee got up slowly.

"Please wait,"he said. "This is where it really begins." Kimmimaro turned around and looked at him. "My objective is to slow him down as long as possible,"Lee thought. "Since that's the case, I wanted to avoid using such a huge suicidal move. But it seems that he's not that weak that I don't need to use my secret technique." Lee slowly unwrapped the bandage cloth on his arms and left them. "Here I come!"he said. "Since I came out of surgery, I'm not in my best form, but I should be able to open the first of the eight gates, Kaimon,"he thought. He ran around in circles around Kimmimaro with outstanding speed that the dust kicked up like a tornado."First gate Kaimon, Kai!"he said. The loose bandages around Lee's arm wrapped around Kimmimaro who stool still. "Primary Lotus!"Lee shouted.He kicked at Kimmimaro's chest. The bones curved around Lee's foot, trapping it in place. Lee grunted and tried to pull back. "He was able to cancel out the impact of the kick with his bones?"Lee thought.

"Impressive speed, but its over,"Kimmimaro said calmly.

Kimmimaro pulled back his arm and was aiming to punch,"Die!"
SHIKAMARU

"You're done!"Tayuya shouted to him as she pulled back a kunai knife aiming to stab Shikamaru.

KIBA
"Its not a time to laugh, a time to die!"Sakon shouted as he pulled back a kunai knife at Kiba.

SHIKAMARU
Gusts of wind blew Tayuya with her screams. Shikamaru noticed the wind and stared-wide eyed.
KIBA
Sakon's knife instead went to a puppet."What?"Sakon said in disbelief.
ROCK LEE
When Kimimaro's bone knife was about to hit Lee, sand wrapped around it and pushed both of them apart.
SHIKAMARU

Tayuya held on to two trees in order to not submit to the wind. "Who the hell are you?"Tayuya screamed. Legs with webbed stockings crossed each other and Shikamaru watched.

KIBA

Sakon looked around for the guy who practically saved Kiba's eyes. He caught a glimpse of the black pants the guy was wearing. Kiba grinned. "Looks like your an ally this time."

LEE

Lee closed his eyes as if he was ready to be killed at any time. Sand cradled him and his eyes fluttered shocked. The sand carried him from the grass to someone's feet. "Who are you?"Kimmimaro asked the guy who saved Lee.
SHIKAMARU

In front of Shikamaru stood Temaru smiling with her eyebrows bent. She wore a sand headband around her neck and had her blonde hair tied in four ponytails. She wore a short purple ninja dress that came towards her thighs. Underneath, she wore webbed ninja stockings and short stubbed heels. In her arm was a huge fan that was as tall as her body with three purple dots in the center. She was the Oldest sister of Kankuro and Gaara, and also the opponent Shikamaru beat in the Chuunin Exams.

"An Allied Nation of Konoha,"Temari said.
KIBA

In front of Sakon and Kiba was Kankuro. He had a black hoodie with "Ears" in the top. He wore a sand headband in his forehead and had purple face paint underneath his eyes, on top of his nose, and underneath his mouth. He smirked as he held blue chakra strings attached to his puppet.

"The Ninjas..."Kankuro said.

LEE

"Of the sand,"Gaara finished. with a raspy voice. Lee looked up, shocked. He was Lee's opponent in the Chuunin Exams that beat him and left him severely injured. He had short red hair and a red symbol for Love etched onto his forehead. Behind him was a Barrel for carrying sand slung over his back with a white sash. He wore a red "suit" like shirt and pant. He had black eyeliner like eyes with blue eyes.

Temari and Kankuro smirked looking at their opponents, while Gaara stood boldly with his arms folded, looking at his opponent with no expression at all.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 5th, 2014, 7:32 pm

(Whoa, that's crazy! And also awesome! :))

TEMARI

"Well, are you ready to fight, or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?" Temari asked, cracking her knuckles. 'This is going to be fun,' she thought to herself.

HINATA

"Naruto-kun, are you ok?" she asked him, coming over to use her healing jutsu over him. "Yeah, I'm fine, barely a scratch." Naruto said, with a grin on his face. 'Oh, the same old Naruto,' Hinata thought to herself, also smiling a little.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby nalasimba83 » May 5th, 2014, 11:05 pm

(I'll be doing the Gaara and Lee vs Kimi fight, so i'll try to have it done by tonight if its okay with you :D )
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 6th, 2014, 7:04 pm

(sure no prob :) I'll do the Temari vs. Tayuya fight if you like)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » May 6th, 2014, 8:11 pm

(That's what I was going to ask you, lol.)
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 7th, 2014, 2:27 pm

(lol)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby nalasimba83 » May 7th, 2014, 9:33 pm

GAARA AND ROCK LEE

Lee looked up at Gaara still on the grass. "Am I still drunk?"he asked himself. Kimmimaro looked at both of them. Gaara went around Lee and walked forward, standing in front of him, expressionless and calm like Kimmimaro. Lee could see his red hair and his sand barrel from the back. "Gaara of the Desert,"he said.

Kimmimaro raised his arms then pulled them down. "Gaara... So thats who you are." From his fingertips grew studded bones. "Finger drill bullet!"he said hurling the bones towards Gaara. Gaara stood still, not moving at all, his heartbeat steady. His sand came immediately and formed a shield over his body and the bullets fell towards the ground. Gaara didn't even move a muscle.

Lee stared and parted his lips at Gaara. "He shot out the bones at his fingertips?"Lee thought to himself. The send receded and gradually fell to the ground, revealing half of Gaara's face again.

"You're too hasty,"Gaara said calmly. He turned his face around to face Lee. "You..." His eyes drifted back towards his sand. "When you fought, you had more speed and spirit in your attacks,"he said to Lee, remembering their fight at the Chuunin Exams. Lee blinked for a few moments and got up slowly.

"Whatever you say...I don't have a grudge against you or anything,"he said smiling a bit, remembering Gaara fractured Lee's left side of the body. It was a miracle Lee survived. Lee started removing the bandages on his arm again. "But because of you, I had to go through some tough times."

Gaara didn't reply back for a few moments. The sand from the ground wen t back to the sand barrel. "Is that right?"he said.

"But why are you here?"Lee asked Gaara.

Gaara slowly turned to face him. "I owe Konoha."
NARUTO

Naruto hoped onto a branch and kept jumping one over another gritting his teeth out of angriness.

"A big debt,"Gaara finished also thinking about how Naruto changed him.

Kimmimaro stared at both of them. Kimmimaro's attention was mainly focused on Gaara and Gaara's attention was focused on Kimmimaro. Lee held his hand out as if ready to fight. Gaara turned to the side to look at him. He looked at the bandaged around Lee's arm and a stain of blood on the side. It was also dripping from the other side of his bandages. He could see the grass with a few drops of blood.

-Flashback-

Lee fell to the ground while sand wrapped around his left leg. It was about to go near his face, but Lee stretched out his arm and sand wrapped around it. "Desert Coffin!"Gaara shouted while laying on the ground to his side with a sand shield over his body. He layed out his arm and clenched it into a fist, controlling the sand. Lee screamed in pain trying to jump as the sand crushed his bones from his left arm and left leg.

-End of Flashback-

Gaara then looked back at Kimmimaro. "I'll fight him,"he replied. Lee's mouth drifted then he shut it closed removing his stance for a few moments to look at Gaara.

"No I will have you as my backup,"Lee insisted. Sand flowed from the sand barrel around Gaara's feet as if ready to protect him. Lee ran towards Kimmimaro, but Gaara's sand wrapped around his feet pulling him to the ground. Sand covered the ground so his face and body wouldn't get hurt. "The sand in my mouth..."Lee said. "Please let go!"Lee said spitting it into the grass. Gaara ignored him and walked straight past him.

"You can't do anything in your current condition." Some sand flowed from Gaara's barrel again, ready to strike. "I'll fight him."

"Please be careful!"Lee shouted back, struggling to get off the sand's grip. "His attacks consist of bones! Like before, he can shoot bones out and is also able to grow bones out of his body." He shouted,"He is able to freely control his bones!"

"Gaara of the Desert,"Kimmimaro said. "Like your name suggests, you use sand huh?" Gaara stood before him, with his hands crossed and still expressionless. The bones from Kimimaro's body slowly started to retract. "A hard defensive barrier using sand,"Kimmimaro thought. "He is not a close range fighter. Getting close to him would be difficult." From Kimmimaro's fingertips shot the bone bullets again. Gaara immediately saw them and bent his eyebrows with his and racing towards Kimmimaro. Kimmimaro bent his eyebrows too and jumped to air and shot them against Gaara. Gaara stood still and didn't do anything. The bullet almost reached his forehead, but the sand came and shielded him. The sand attacked him, but Kimmimaro dodged them by jumping into the air or flipping around and landing on his arms.Kimmimaro thrust into the air and dodged all the sand whipping at him.

Lee gaped at all his abilities. "The enemy doesn't make any wasted movements. He must be a high level taijutsu user."

"Offense and Defense at the same time. He's able of attacking and defending using his sand,"Kimmimaro thought. "However, the amount of sand he can use...is most likely the amount of sand stored in that gourd." Kimmimaro jumped back to grass in front of Gaara. "Gaara of the Desert. What a foolish nickname,"Kimmimaro said. Gaara looked at him with his left eye. His right side of the body had a shield around it. Sand started to flow from Gaara's gourd. "You can't do anything without sand!"Kimmiamro said preparing to dodge Gaara's sand. "Going through the trouble to carry the heavy sand in there is proof." Sand came near Gaara's face and protected him. Gaara didn't get angry, he just stood there without a muscle moving, controlling his sand calmly.

"Sand Shower,"Gaara said, bending his eyes. The sand above him began to drop above Kimmimaro.

"How dull,"Kimmimaro said.

"As long as I have sand, I can do anything,"he said, the shield from his right side of the body gone. He finally moved his right arm and slowly began to clench it. "You're the fool,"he said. "I have no difficulty producing sand from the ground."Kimmimaro looked down and saw sand coming from below him and wrapping around his ankles.

"I see,"Lee said to himself. "Using his own sand, he can destroy the rocks and minerals in the ground to create sand." He stared at Gaara's gourd. "Meaning, by sending his own sand into the ground, he created new sand." Sand wrapped around Kimmimaro like a tornado, from the sky and from the ground."Gaara of the Desert,"he said looking at Gaara. "Your name isn't just for show,"he thought. "You got him!"Lee said throwing his arms into the air.

"Not yet,"Gaara replied."Desert graveyard,"he said, clenching his palm again. The sand around Kimmimaro hardened. There were drops of blood splattered against the sand. "Watching him reminds me of that guy,"Gaara said. Suddenly Gaara's eyes bent. "Uchiha Sasuke,"he said. "He has the same eyes."

"The same eyes?"Lee asked him.

"'I want to confirm the value of my existence.' Those are the type of eyes,"Gaara said.

-Kimmimaro's Flashback-
"I don't hate the darkness,"Kimmimaro said. He opened his eyes to see himself sitting in a cell. "I was raised in the darkness." Kimmimaro was a young boy then, less than 12 years old. The cell had paper bombs around it, if he moved out of the cell, he would explode. He bent his knees and huddle together with his body sadly. He saw a light from the cell and a plate of food being pushed into the cell. Kimmimaro didn't come near it, he just looked to his side sadly. The light disappeared and he was back to darkness. In his hand was a bone, hitting the cell wall repeatedly. "Why am I in a place like this?"he asked himself. "What have I done wrong?" He looked at what he had done to the cell, he carved a small head statue. He touched the statues cheek. "Does god really exist?"he asked the statue. "If there is one, why would he keep me confined here?" Suddenly he raised his bone to the statue until he saw a bright light. He covered his eyes. "Who is it?"he asked.

A man unlocked his cell. "It doesn't matter who I am. Get out,"he told Kimmimaro. Kimmimaro got up squinting from the light. "Kimmimaro. The time has come to use you,"he said. "You will fight for us! The Kaguya clan!" The man grinned. "Fight!"

-End of Flashback-

Kimmimaro opened his eyes. "Yes....fighting,"he said. His heaven curse mark spread to his chest to his whole body. "The only thing I can do right now." A hand reached out from the sand. The sand started to spurt out. Lee gasped. Gaara bent his eyes.Kimmimaro broke out of the sand.

"N-No way,"Lee said.

"Impressive pressure,"Kimmimaro said to Gaara. "If i didn't create a film of bone right under the skin, I would have been squashed instantly,"he said.

"Bones, he's also a monster,"Gaara said.

"Thats a troublesome body,"Lee said.

"I underestimated you,"he said to Gaara. "However, I will no longer be caught by your sand."

Gaara spread his legs and began to weave signs. Sand spurted from the ground with enormous force. Lee covered his face and stood firm on the ground. Lee and Kimmimaro looked up, surprised. "Quicksand Cataract!"he said. The forces of the sand were so strong that Gaara and Lee's hairs stood up straight on their heads. A wave of sand came from the ground aiming at Kimmimaro. Kimmimaro flipped back, jumping at the ground and then ducking furiously trying to avoid that wave.

"Amazing,"Lee said. "This isn't even a level where you can say you'll run from the sand,"Lee said. "Or that you won't be caught." Kimmimaro tried getting his head up from the sand. He reached an arm out, but his body sunk back to the sand. The sand almost took over the whole forest cutting trees with a flicker of a second. "He's even changing the terrain,"Lee thought. "Y-You did it,"he said after getting himself to talk.

"Not yet,"Gaara replied. Gaara put one knee to the ground and weaved a hand sign."Desert Imperial Mourning,"he said. The ground began to move and Lee almost fell.

"Wh-What an amazing person,"Lee thought looking at Gaara. "He became even stronger since we last met.""But this time-,"Lee thought.

"He's persistent,"Gaara said.

"I'm still alive,"Kimmimaro thought. "Which means i still have a reason to live." Kimmimaro's curse mark began to glow.

-Kimmimaro's Flashback-
"We will make a night attack against the Mist village since they are preparing to flee from another incident, now is our perfect chance to show them how fearful we are!"One man spoke. Other members from the man's clan grinned and started laughing from excitement. Kimmimaro stood in between them, not frowning nor smiling. "Let them know what it means to fear the Kaguya clan!"the man said again. He had two red dots on his forehead like Kimmimaro and the others. The others agreed and shouted. Then, they left to fight with only the man and Kimmimaro left. "What are you doing Kimmimaro?"he asked the little boy. "Hurry up and go!"He said pointing towards the village. Kimmimaro lifted his head up.

"What should I do?"he asked uncertainly.

The man's eyes shook with anger. "You don't have to think about it so deeply. Just go down to the Mist village and kill every single person you encounter!"he said. THe man grinned and laughed again. He turned away and began walking the other direction. "Act according to your instincts,"the man said. Kimmimaro paused and went running after him.

He saw two people walking. One a huge bulky man with a sword, and next to him a child. One of them was the legendary sword master, Zabuza, but Kimmimaro didn't know that. He stopped when he saw them."Are you from the Hidden Village of the Mist?"He asked them with a bone sword ready to fight.

The man grabbed for his sword, just touching his hilt,"No." The boy next him stared at Kimmimaro.

"I-I see. Sorry,"Kimmimaro said. Then he went the opposite direction as them.

Zabuza began walking, with Haku still staring at the boy. "Haku?"he asked him.

"No, It's nothing Zabuza-san,"he said apologetically.

"We don't have time. Let's hurry,"he said.

"Yes!"Haku said agreeing then walking with him. "He had the same eyes as I did,"Haku thought. "Before I met Zabuza-san."

Kimmimaro ran up towards the mist village. He saw a man and he jumped on him ready to attack, but the man turned around, ducking his punch and punched him, knocking him to the ground. The man had black hair and pale white skin. He was wearing a robe and looking on the village below. It was Orochimaru. The kid got up and began attacking hima gain. "Stop,"Orochimaru said. Kimmimaro stopped. "You're a hasty one,"Orochimaru said. "I'm not from this village." Orochimaru stared at him with his pupils, Kimmimaro gasped. "That which you are targetting is very close. Now go." Kimmimaro nodded and went towards the cliff Orochimaru was standing at. Then he jumped. "Looks like it has begun,"Orochimaru thought slowly. He saw bombs and fires around the village. "The Kaguya Clan....only in battle are they able to pick their path in life to live by. What a foolish bunch. The time when simple-minded clans who only like to slaughter were in power was very long ago. When you plan to use only force against an organization you have your eyes on, you'll just become idiots who are in a hurry to die,"Orochimaru thought smirking and laughing.

The mist village was in fire and the Kaguya head grinned. "Is this all that survived?"he asked his fellow clan members.

"Looks like we are surrounded. Their defense is stronger than we expected,"One member replied.

"We will just have to take as many along with us as possible!"The head said.

"Let's have fun,"some replied.

"For reason do I fight?"Kimmimaro thought as he began fighting some Mist ninjas. "What am I?"he said as he was the one fighting 5 ninjas at the same time. "I do not know, but I continue to fight." He remembered when the man took him out of his cell preparing him to fight. "I'm being needed,"Kimmimaro thought panting. "That's the only thing that made my body move. I can't live if I don't fight."

Kimmimaro sat on a tree branch looking at everything below him."When dawn came, I found out I was the only one that survived." He looked at the village below, half-burned. Many mist members were surrounding a huge heap where Kaguya bodies were piled on top of each other. "I'm alone again,"he said. "I became alone and wandered off without any direction,"he thought. Kimmimaro came up to a lake and looked at his reflection. "This place is..?"He turned to a tree and under that tree was a flower. Kimmimaro bent on his knees and asked the flower,"Who are you blooming here? Why won't you answer me?"he said loudly. "You're going to ignore me too!"Kimmimaro said. He held his bone sword,"And its not like anyone else will see us here!" He swung his sword as if to cut the flower."

"Stop,"A voice said. Kimmimaro turned around and found Orochimaru. He was smiling wickedly. "There probably is no point in living." Kimmimaro got up. "But by continuing to live, you may find some interesting things." Kimmimaro turned around. "Just like you found that flower,"he said. Kimmimaro's eyes widened. "Just like I found you,"Orochimaru said. Orochimaru bent down touching Kimmimaro's cheek. "Now let's go,"Orochimaru said. Kimmimaro blushed out of affection and smiled.
-End of Flashback-

Kimmimaro closed his eyes, his curse mark glowing. "Back then, that's what Orochimaru-sama told me, but..." Kimmimaro remembered Sasuke get out of the bin. Then he saw Naruto and his shadow clones. "I believe people are born into this world with a purpose. That's what I believe,"he thought. He pictured Rock Lee about to punch him. "They must have some kind of important mission." Then he saw that flower again."My mission is to protect Orochimaru-sama and his ambitions,"he said. His curse mark began to fully grow.

A tail popped out of the sand. "What is that?"Lee asked. Gaara stared at it for a long time. He put his hands in a motion of spinning a wheel, controlling the sand. It formed a cloud of dust around Kimmimaro, who had now become a beast. Kimmimaro, however walked out of the sand.

"Sabu Kyuu!"Gaara said, hardening the sand. Kimmimaro still walked out of the sand.

"That form!"Lee said. Gaara grunted and clenched his fists. He began clenching his fists one over another, controlling the sand. Kimmimaro dodged all of his sand attacks. Kimmimaro went through a wall Gaara put up. Kimmimaro came through and pushed Gaara with his bones, knocking him several feet back, but the sand cushioned his fall.

"Is the absolute defense I've heard so much about that weak?"Kimmimaro said. His whole body changed, even the skin color. The two red dots on his forehead disappeared. "What a letdown."Lee gritted his teeth. Gaara slowly got up and looked back at Kimmimaro. Sand started breaking off of his face. "I see,"Kimmimaro said."You were covered with sand from the start." His eyes widened as he saw somebody behind him.

"He's not your only opponent!"Lee said. "I'm here too!" Lee was about to punch him and Gaara had his sand ready, but Kimmimaro's tail whipped him. Lee screamed and went flying into the air. Gaara piled up sand where Lee was going to fall. "If that sand hadn't protected me from that attack, it would have been dangerous,"Lee said inside of his head. He got up from the grass, his shoulder quivering."_-I-can still move." His head turned to face Gaara and Kimmimaro. "In this state, I'll just be in the way."

"That sand is a pain in the ass,"Kimmimaro said as he looked at the pile of sand under Lee."I'll kill you first Gaara,"Kimmimaro said. From Kimmimaro's back sprouted another bone. It was the longest one yet.

"He just pulled out his spinal cord,"Lee told himself. He gasped.

Kimmimaro took his bone and lunged it at Gaara. Gaara encased himself with sand and the cord wrapped around the middle. "Vine!"Kimmimaro said with a bone sprouting out of his hand forming a large drill like cone. "This bone has been strenghtened to the maximum. It will pierce through your sand defense along with you. Suddenly blood spit out of Kimmimaro's mouth and he coughed slightly. "I don't have much time left,"he told himself remembering that he had a disease. Suddenly Gaara put more sand around himself and Lee's head beamed with awe.

"Supreme absolute defense, shield of Shukuku,"Gaara shouted. A large building stood in front of him made of sand throwing its arms out as if protecting Gaara.

****Meanwhile at Orochimaru's*******
"Kabuto."the voice of Orochimaru said. "How long with Kimmimaro last."

"I think he should last quite a while longer,"Kabuto said behind a candle of flickering fire with a short stubbed candle slowly melting. Kabuto had silver hair and round spectacle glasses. Orochimaru, in a different body. He had silver hair and mummy bandages around his body, except his eyes. "I've exhausted all medical treatments, but there was too little information about his body,"he said. While he was talking, the candle was slowly melting, it symbolized the time Kimmimaro had left."If I had his clan's medical history or clincal data, I think it would be considerably different.

"The only thing we ever found out is that he was the only survivior of the Kaguya clan.It was all because of their pitiful history of bloodshed. With just their clan, they went to face a large country, the Mist Village. They were fools who were wiped out. Against a leading organization like the Mist, people who use only power to defeat them are nothing but fools who are in a hurry to die,"Orochimaru said.

"Then you saved him, the youngest of the clan, the brightest light."

"He had a power even a combat clan them were scared of,"Orochimaru replied. :It seems that he was confined in a cell for so long."

"They thought it would be a waste for him to die?"Kimmimaro said.

"Who wouldn't want that precious kekkai genkkai?"Orochimaru said. "He has a strong and hard skeleton, capable of keeping all physical attacks at bay. And once he goes on the offensive, that bone becomes the hardest spear."
GAARA VS KIMMIMARO

Kimmimaro pulled back his bone spear and aimed at the large shield in front of Gaara. He plunged it deep, and small amounts of sand came dripping down. He drilled into that statue.

"I know this because i have fount him once,"Lee thought. "His shield of sand, is without a doubt, the absolute defense. And its strange appearance and shape...he's fine. There's no way it can be broken."

Kimmimaro grunted trying to drill that bone even further into that statue. Gaara also bent his eyes, creasing his forehead noticing how he's drilling into his shield. Suddenly, half of Kimmiaro's bone spear broke. Both Kimmimaro and Lee gasped. "Thats hard,"Kimmimaro said looking at the shield.

"I collected the minerals from the highest tensile strength from the ground,"Gaara began. "Added pressure with my chakra and mixed it with sand." Kimmimaro looked at his bone fragments laying on the ground. "You're unique technique is a kekkei genkkai isn't it?"

"The Kaguya Clan's. Now this technique is mine alone,"Kimmimaro replied.

"You must be the last of your clan,"Gaara said. "Then your clan will be destroyed here and now."

'You're right, that could happen. Due to my illness, my body won't hold out much longer. However...It won't be destroyed. I'm not alone.

****Flashback****
Orochimaru stood at one of his hideouts looking at Kimmimaro. On his chest was a curse mark that Orochimaru gave him. "This is, the cursed seal of Earth? With it, I can become a part of you Orochimaru-Sama."

"Let us gain everything Kimmimaro,"Orochimaru smiled slyly. "Then, let us see the truth of this world."

"Yes,"Kimmimaro said smiling.

"You are my dream container,"Orochimaru replied. "I have high expectations on you. This is a gift to you, I hope you like it." Above them were four ninjas: Tayuya, Jirobo, Sakon, and the weird arm guy.

'Which do you choose?"Kimmimaro said as he looked up at them. "To die?Or to obey?"he asked them.

"Obey..."Sakon said. "Is what you'll do!" He jumped off the stairs and landed on the ground. Suddenly, the other three ninjas jumped as well. After a couple minutes if fighting, Kimmimaro won. All of them groaned and panted, except Kimmimaro. "This is all you can do, four against one? I will ask once more,Which do you choose?" Suddenly, they bowed towards him. "Very good, from now on, we're the Sound Five."
****End of Flashback***

"You're not alone?"Gaara repeated.

"That's right,"Kimmimaro replied. "As an existence that is part of Orochimaru Sama's ambition, I will remain in Orochimaru Sama's heart forever!"Kimmimaro said.

"Orochimaru has brainwashed you well...you sad little pawn,"Gaara said. His hands formed a hand seal. "How empty you are." Suddenly, sand formed under Kimmimaro's feet. Kimmimaro gasped as it dragged him down. He gritted his teeth. Gaara's large shield disappeared and began pulling the spinal cord wrapped around Gaara away from him. "I've used too many major moves. I don't have much chakra left, this will end it,"Gaara thought. The sand around him disappeared pulling the cord from him. Suddenly, Kimmimaro began sinking and frantically tried to get up.

"What an incredible amount of chakra!"Lee said, not knowing that Gaara was a jinchuuriki like Naruto.

Kimmimaro grunted trying to pull hismself up. "What an amazing person,"Kimmimaro said.

"You will sink 200 meters underground and be held there,"Gaara said. "WIth the pressure of sand glued to your body, you wont move a finger." Kimmimaro's head sunk beneath the sand.

Lee smiled and grinned. "You did it!"he praised. "This time, its over right?" Gaara remained still for a while.

"Dance,"Kimmimaro's voice said. Gaara gasped, his eyes widened. "Dance of the Seeding Ferns,"Kimmimaro said. Suddenly, bones erupted from the sand like swords. The whole area was filled with bones. They were coming near Lee.
"This is really getting on my nerves,"Orochimaru said.

"When there is something you really want, it seems to take forever,"Kabuto replied.

"Kabuto,"Orochimaru said, his eyes stern. "Don't talk to me as if you're humoring a child."

"My apologies,"Kabuto said calmly. "However, you should know. No matter what gets in his way, there is nobody who can defeat Kimmimaro."
Sand carried Lee from the ground hoisting him up the air, along with Gaara. "You saved me,"Lee said. "You truly are amazing to be able to do this,"Lee said.

"We just got on the sand we always use,"Gaara said as they were floating. "It's very easy for me."

"Orochimaru-Sama, I'm sorrry,"Kimmimaro said. "Orochimaru-Sama."
****Flahsback******
Three men stood on top of a cliff, Kimmimaro, Kabuto, and another man. "The time has come. THe annihilation of Konoha,"Kabuto said. "Third, I'll make you pay,"the third man said. He looked at the carving of the Third hokage on the mountain.

"Thank you for waiting,"Kimmimaro said. Suddenly, he began coughing. Kabuto turned his head sideways. Kimmimaro looked at his hand, it was stained with blood.

'What is it Kimmimaro-kun?"Kabuto asked.

"No...Nothing,"Kimmimaro said.

------

Orochimaru took a dagger and stabbed the Kazekage. Kabuto smiled. "The hidden Sand's kazekage was no match for us,"he said. Orochimaru grinned.

"Of course not,"he replied. "Kimmimaro, its all thanks to you." Suddenly, Kimmimaro began coughing and he fell to the ground.

"Kimmimaro-kun!"Kabuto said.

"Kimmimaro,"Orochimaru said. "Have you reached your limit?"

"I'm sorry Orochimaru-Sama,"Kimmimaro said covering his mouth where it was stained with blood.
-------
Kimmimaro was on a bed with several wires connected to him. "If I can't be of use,"Kimmimaro thought. A tear dropped from his eye. "There's no reason to live." Several more tears dropped from his eyes. He heard footsteps.

"How's your condition, Kimmimaro-kun?"The voice of Kabuto said."The annihilation of Konoha had a disappointing ending,"he said. "But the Sound Four went to pick a new container. Orochimaru-Sama's new dream container."
******END OF FLASHBACK******
Gaara's voice rung in Kimmimaro's head. "Orochimaru has brainwashed you well, you sad little pawn....How empty you are." Kimmimato gritted his teeth. "NO!"he shouted. "You're wrong!" He remembered when Orochimaru found him when he was about to kill that flower. He remembered when Orochimaru gave him the Earth seal. He bent his eyes, forming wrinkles in his forehead. "I'm going to find the truth about this world,"he said. "Together with Orochimaru-Sama!"he shouted.

"He was a persistent bastard, but its over now,"Gaara said to Lee. "He won't appear before us again."

Lee nodded,"Yes."

Gaara touched the sand, a sweat drop coming from his ear. "I'm at my limit."

"It's not brainwashing,"Kimmimaro said. Gaara gasped and looked up. Above him was Kimmimaro with his bone spear ready. "He is...Orochimaru-Sama! The only one who understoof me!"Kimmimaro said. He pulled back his spear ready to attack. "How could you guys possible know?" He throw it aiming for Gaara's eyes with speed. Suddenly, when he was about to touch his eye, blood came out of Kimmimaro's mouth. A flower below him wilted.

"He's.....Dead,"Lee said.

The candle in front of Kabuto melted completely. "Kimmimaro's time is up,"Kabuto said.

Orochimaru bent his eyes angrily. "So he failed with his mission. He was just another pawn for my game, but either way...I will have Sasuke Uchiha."
Gaara and Lee panted behind a rock. "That was so close. It was pure luck that I survived,"Gaara said.

"Gai-sensei always told me that luck comes to good people,"Lee said.

"You believe him?"Gaara asked Lee.

"Yes. I trust him with all my heart."

Gaara remembered when he fought and lost to Naruto. Both of them understood each other, the pain and suffering of loneliness they both went through. How it felt to be a jinchuuriki. Back then, he was an arrogant jerk who didn't even care for his siblings. But Naruto changed him. He, Naruto Uzumaki was the debt that Gaara wanted to pay back to Konoha. Naruto taught him about friendship, the only bond that can break through loneliness. "So you too?"

"What?"Lee said.

"You...believe in friendship,"Gaara said.

'Yes I do. Just like I believe that you're my friend,"Lee said holding a thumbs up and a smile towards Gaara.

Gaara's eyes widened and he gasped slightly. "You do? You think I'm your friend?"he asked.

"Of course. If it hadn't been for you, I'd have been dead by now. I owe it all to you for saving my life."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 8th, 2014, 7:17 pm

TEMARI VS. TAYUYA!!

Temari looked at Tayuya, thinking to herself, 'Now which of my moves am I going to use first?' She smiled, figuring out which one to use, then she did the hand movements for it and said, "Wind Scythe Jutsu!"

(Will continue shortly :))
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby nalasimba83 » May 8th, 2014, 11:52 pm

After what felt like an hour of fighting, both Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other, roughed up. "Let's settle this once and for all!"Sasuke said. He took a dagger and jumped into the water. "I will destroy you Naruto! Our bond of friendship.....as well!"

"You idiot!"Naruto said rolling towards the side. "Back at ya pal! It's like you said...I will beat you to a bloody pulp! Whatever it takes to bring you back home!"

'The village isn't my home anymore,"Sasuke replied. He formed a hand seal. "Before I leave. I have a request! And thats to finish the fight last time!"Sasuke said. He remembered when they were about to hit each other with Rasengan and Chidori, how Kakashi-sensei interfered. "Chidori!"he said. A bar of lightning and electricity flowed through Sasuke's hand.

"Shadow clone jutsu,"Naruto said. Naruto laid his hand out, and his clone had begun to form a Rasengan, a blue sphere of pure chakra. "Lets go!"Naruto said. Both of them jumped from the rocks and charged at each other.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 9th, 2014, 2:48 pm

Hinata was at the sidelines with Kakashi, watching the fight commence in front of them. 'Naruto, please be careful,' she thought to herself, biting her bottom lip. As if he read her thoughts, Kakashi put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Naruto will be fine, Hinata, this is his true test of being Hokage."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)