[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 3:54 pm

(Yeah. With different words, too, of course. Although, in the short that's coming out in March, the Kristen and Robert Lopez wrote another song, and some peculate Kristoff will be sining it, and the short revolves around Anna's birthday, so it sounds like we might have a Kristanna song. :D And sure, although I only remember the basics. I don't remember any of the detailed stuff, since they don't show that very often in shows, and I've only been to one wedding in my life. :P I'll do my best, though.)

Elsa walked up onto the altar, a few feet away from Anna, and the preacher began speaking. "Dearly beloved, we gather here today to celebrate the marriage of Princess Anna and Ice Master Kristoff," he said, and continued going through the whole ritual. As he was doing so, Adan and Hans slowlygot up from their spot and walked to the back of the room, and then up to the front, but stayed hidden from the guests. Just as the preacher was finishing up, Adan shot a fireball at Elsa. She heard the sizzling noise and turned around, quickly making an ice wall to stop it. A quick sense of deja vu from when the Duke's guards attacked her in her ice castle, and she got into a fighting stance, but her facial expression betrayed her. "Adan?" she asked. What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, Elsa, but I'm helping someone get what he deserves," he answered, and pointed behind her. The queen turned to see someone she hadn't seen in awhile.

"Hans," she said, and looked at her sister.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Anna turned around and saw Adan, who was pointing at someone with him. Who she had saw nearly took her breath away, from fear. "Hans, what are you doing here?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 7:30 pm

"I've never seen that look in your eyes before, Anna," he said. "But I am here to take what is rightfully mine. After all, we were engaged long before you even met this ice harvester. So, really, you are supposed to be my bride, and I am supposed to be Arendelle's future king." He began to walk up to the princess, but Elsa walked in front of her sister and put her hand out threateningly. "Take one more step towards her and I will skewer you," she said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 7:36 pm

"Elsa," Anna said as she walked down to where her sister was standing, and then she said, "You had tricked me, Hans, you used my emotions for your own stupid, pathetic desires. I no longer want you in my life, Hans of the Southern Isles. Now, I'm only going to ask you this nicely: Leave, and never come back, and take him with you." She pointed to Adan as to who she was referring to.

(Are you going to reply to LAFS?)
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on March 9th, 2016, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 7:49 pm

(Oops. I thought I had. Sorry about that. Yeah, I'll reply to it shortly. Looks like I'm not getting anything more down with my paper. :P)

Hans laughed at the absurdity of her request. "You really think it would be that easy, Anna?" he asked. "I've been locked up in my room in the Southern Isles for five years, planning a way to get Arendelle to be mine. I'm not going to leave right away. You'll have to fight me - and win - in order to get me out of here." He drew his sword from its sheath and pointed it at her. Adan got into a fighting stance, facing Elsa, who got into a stance to make sure she was ready to defend an attack from either side. She looked at Adan for a few seconds, and for a split second she saw something that could only be described as concern and an apology in his eyes, and then it faded away into a more stern look. But Elsa didn't forget it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:05 am

Anna looked at Hans in the eye and said, "You will never have Arendelle, not as long as me and Elsa are around to protect it." As she was talking, Kristoff took a sword from a guard and stood at the ready.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 3:09 am

"Well, then, it looks like I'll just have to eliminate you two," Hans said. He looked over at Adan and gave him the secret signal they had planned to give one another when they were ready to start. Adan immediately shot a blast at Elsa, who evaporated it with snow and shot an icicle in his direction. He quickly melted it away, but not before it made a tear in his suit. Their fighting ensued, taking turns firing at each other. Meanwhile, Hans turned his direction towards Kristoff. "I'm sure you would want to protect your precious princess, so let's fight, shall we?" he suggested, and swung his sword at the ice harvester.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:14 pm

Kristoff blocked Hans' attack with his blade, then he pushed him off, attacking the man who had hurt the woman he loved. "You will never get to her! You'll have to go through me first!" He shouted.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 2:37 pm

(Yeah! Go Kristoff! :lol: )

"Of course. Just like with every man who wants to protect their love," he said, going for another swing. "But if you die, just know you're the one who asked for it."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Kristoff dodged the blow, then swung at Hans' legs, hoping to trip him. "You don't understand anything about true love! And you'll never will!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)