[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 13th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Kristoff and I looked at each other, then at the same time we said, "Yes!" I hugged Elsa saying, "Thank you, Elsa! You're the best sister ever!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » May 14th, 2014, 1:14 pm

Elsa hugged Anna back. "You're welcome. It's the least I can do, after locking you out for so long, which I guess doesn't make me the best sister ever, but I'm trying to make up for it," She said. "As soon as we get back to the castle, I'll start all of the preparations and send out the invitations. You can help me if you want. It is your wedding after all."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 14th, 2014, 2:53 pm

I nodded, saying, "Yeah, let's do it!" Then we all gathered everything and Kristoff said, "Here we go, girls! Let's go, Sven! Ha!" Then we're off, the whole world speeding around us, everything a blur. I held onto Elsa's hand, saying, "Thank you, Elsa, for everything."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » May 15th, 2014, 12:32 pm

"You're welcome," Elsa answered, tightening her hold on Anna - not because she was afraid of falling off, but because of a sisterly bond. "I'm so happy for you and Kristoff," she said. "You two make a cute couple."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 15th, 2014, 2:29 pm

I smiled, saying, "I know, Elsa, I bet you will find someone special too, you know."

Kristoff listened to the girls behind him talking, smiling when Elsa said, "You two make a cute couple." 'I know we do,' he thought to himself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 16th, 2014, 11:07 am

Elsa looked down at her sister and smiled. "Yeah. Maybe," she said, her eyes flickering from Anna, to Kristoff, and back again. Maybe someday, she could be as happy as these two. But not anytime soon. She was still pretty concealed, especially from boys. And she definitely was going to fall in love with someone she just met. She chuckled a little at the memory of Anna coming up with Hans during the coronation party and their eagerness to get married right then, right there. Not like she could really blame Anna. Most girls her age dreamed of having that dream prince come up to their door almost immediately and marry them and live happily ever after.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 20th, 2014, 2:43 pm

"We're here, ladies!" Kristoff said as they finally made it to Arendelle, their home. The sled stopped, and then Kristoff helped the girls from the sled, and noticed some people were staring at them.

I asked Elsa, "When will we announce the preperations of the wedding?" I was nervous a little bit, so if she said "Right now," I would've fainted or something.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 20th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Elsa quickly thanked Kristoff, then turned to Anna, seeing her nervousness. "Whenever you want to. I'm fine with whatever. Just don't wait until the last minute." She answered, chuckling softly.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 20th, 2014, 3:02 pm

I looked at her, then I fake gasped when she said "Don't wait until the last minute." "I would never do that!" 'Well, I would but I won't tell her that,' I looked around, saying to Elsa and Kristoff, "Why don't we wait until after dinner to announce the news?" Kristoff said, "That's fine with me,"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 20th, 2014, 3:18 pm

"Uh huh, sure you wouldn't," Elsa teased. "After dinner's fine with me. I'm going to go wash myself up. I'll see you all at dinner." Without waiting for a reply, she gracefully walked into the castle and up to her bedroom, melting away her dress and walking into the shower to wash off all the dirt and grass from the trip. Once she was done, she brushed out all of the tangles and did her hair into her signature braid, decorating it with snowflakes, and remade her ice dress. As an extra touch, she made a necklace out of frost, with a snowflake, and matching earrings, along with a tiara purely made out of snow. There. Now she looked like a snow queen. She smiled at her reflection, and quickly made some seethrough ice slippers as well.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)