[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » March 31st, 2014, 3:07 pm

Elsa sat next to her sister in the sled as they headed up to the picnic location. She leaned over to her sister, and whispered, so that Kristoff couldn't hear, "What exactly is going on with you two?" She had been a little behind in some things her sister had been doing, since she had so much work to do as queen, which is one of the reasons why she was happy about this picnic: a nice time to relax and not worry about all the ruling stuff. She made sure to try and give herself a little break every now and then, but oftentimes, unless it was one planned by Anna or someone else, they were often delayed due to more important stuff.

"So, we disguise ourselves. Then what? That doesn't help us conquer the kingdom," Hans remarked.

"But you're forgetting one important thing, Prince Hans. You were very close to getting the kingdom last time. Remember how you did that? You tricked Princess Anna into thinking you really loved her," Adan reminded the prince.

"Yes, I remember. But then that plan failed," Prince Hans responded.

"But it won't this time. See, Princess Anna has her own boy, so we might as well not even bother with her. But Queen Elsa is still single. She needs someone at her side," Adan explained.

"She won't trust me," Hans said bitterly. "And besides, she's still pretty distant from everyone except Anna."

"Let me finish," Adan said. "While that is true, she may trust someone who has fire powers. I can get her to think that she can't hurt me with her ice powers because I have fire powers. She won't be so distant from me. In fact, I may be able to pull off what you were able to pull off with Anna."

"Yes, but what if she's smart, or Anna's smart and realizes that you may be faking it?" Hans asked.

"I won't do what you did. I won't hint towards wanting the kingdom. I'll just act all down-to-earth with the queen. I'm sure I can convince her some way or another," Adan said.

"All right. Just one more thing: she will not marry someone she just met. That's the advice she gave her sister, and I highly doubt she would back away from it," Hans said.

"Very well. Let's get this thing going."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 31st, 2014, 3:31 pm

Anna looked at her sister and replied in a whisper, "What do you mean? We just basically hang out and talk and stuff. Why do you ask?" The truth is, she and Kristoff did more than hang out and talk, they went skiing and riding in the sled, and even one time they went swimming. And during those times, they laughed and hugged....and kissed. Anna took a deep breath and looked at Kristoff; he looked handsome with his blond hair, his hard head, and everything else about him. She smiled faintly, not realizing that Elsa could see it.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » April 1st, 2014, 1:31 am

Elsa stifled a chuckle at her sister's confusion. "What I mean is, have you two moved any farther in your relationship yet?" She asked. Then she noticed the little mile that crossed Anna's face. "There's something you're not telling me. Anna, as your older sister and the queen of Arendelle, I demand that you tell me what exactly what's going on," realizing she sounded a bit stern, she calmed her voice, and added, "Plwase."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 1st, 2014, 2:29 pm

Anna looked at her older sister and said in a soft voice, "Ok, ok, our relationship has....well, it's going farther than I thought it would. I mean, we went sledding, skiing, and a couple of times we went swimming. Now don't freak out, but there was a couple of times when we kissed, and it was so magical. I....I think I'm in love with him, Elsa...." Anna stopped talking, hoping her sister wouldn't be angry with her or anything.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » April 2nd, 2014, 1:28 am

Elsa smiled as her sister explained everything. "Why would I freak out about you kissing Kristoff a few times?" She asked. "It's not like you got engaged to him the very first day you met him, like you did with Hans. Which reminds me, I hope you learned your lesson from that. But I'm very proud of you. He's a good man."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 2nd, 2014, 7:13 pm

Anna smiled and said, "Yeah, he is a good man, I mean, he is funny, sweet, kind.....Just everything that I read about in the stories, remember? The ones where the prince or the servant or whatever gets the girl and who is basically everything I had mentioned and more." Anna paused a moment then sighed, saying, "Do you think that he would marry me, even if it meant that he had to leave his old life behind for a new one?" she asked her older sister.

Kristoff listened to the girls behind him and he felt his breath clench in his chest when Anna said that she was in love with him. 'I love you too, Anna, I just don't have enough courage to tell you.' he thought to himself. Then he cleared his throat and said in a clear voice, "OK, guys, or girls, we are almost there, so sit back and enjoy the ride." He had gotten a ring for Anna, an engagement ring, and he wanted it to be a surprise. So what he had planned is that after they trio finished eating, he would ask Anna to come with him, then when the time was right, he would show her the ring and tell her all his feelings for her and ask her if she would marry him, hoping that she would say yes. 'We'll just have to wait and see,' he thought to himself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 3rd, 2014, 11:38 am

Elsa smiled at her sister, and was just about to answer her question when Kristoff told them to sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride to the location. "We'll just have to wait and see," Elsa told her sister. I hope so, she thought to herself. Anna obviously loved Kristoff, and she had mentioned it a couple of times in their talk. It would be sad for both Elsa and Anna, she was sure, if Kristoff chose not to marry her because he couldn't let go of his old life.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 3rd, 2014, 3:01 pm

Anna sat back against the back of the sled and closed her eyes, humming a tune that she knew ever since she was little. 'I wonder what Kristoff would do if he does want to marry me,' she thought to herself, not missing a beat of the tune.

Kristoff took a deep breath and listened as Anna hummed a tune, her voice sounding like an angels. 'You know you want to marry her, no matter if she is a princess,' his subconcious told him. 'I know, but will she have me?' he asked.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 3rd, 2014, 3:26 pm

Elsa heard Anna begin to hum a tune and it brought back to mind the many times Anna would come knocking on her door and ask her in a singing voice if she wanted to build a snowman. She almost cried at the thought of all those years when her poor little sister had to be alone. Calm down, Elsa, she said to herself. This is supposed to be a happy day, not a day to figuratively kick yourself in the butt for things that happened in the past. "Hey, Kristoff, how much longer will it be?" She asks. Although the ride was nice, she wanted to get to the laction right away.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 3rd, 2014, 3:30 pm

Kristoff looked over his shoulder at Elsa and replied, "Not that much far now, just over the hill and we are there." And the truth was, he also wanted to get this thing over with. 'Oh, please let her say "yes", please, please, please!' he thought to himself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)