[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » April 24th, 2014, 12:38 pm

I smiled back at her, grateful that she understood where I was coming from. "Yeah, it really is beautiful," I agreed. "Kristoff, you chose a great place for our picnic. How did you ever find this place?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 24th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Kristoff looked at Elsa and said, "Well, when I was a kid, me and Sven were just running around one day, and then we found this place. I guess it became our little secret place where we can have fun and stuff. I wanted to show the two of you it so I don't have to keep it a secret."

I looked at Kristoff, saying, "Oh, I bet you too had lots of fun, huh?" Then he turned to me and smiled, saying, "Yeah, we did, right buddy?" Sven came up to him and grunted in agreement.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 2nd, 2014, 3:05 pm

(NKL? response?)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » May 8th, 2014, 3:25 pm

(Ugh! I'm so, so sorry! I've just been focused on school and other things that I often forget to come on this site and such. So sorry!)

Elsa smiled at Kristoff. "That sounds reaally nice. I understand the whole secret thing. Some secrets you just have to tell, or else it could...hurt you," she said, unable to think of the right word. She took another sip of her tea, looking at the beautiful sight all around.

(How are you planning on doing the engagement for the two? And could you please do it soon, so that we can get to the main part of this story? I don't mean to rush you, but we've already done five pages of RPing and haven't really gotten anywhere. :P)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 8th, 2014, 3:36 pm

(It's ok NKL, everyone always get's focused on other stuff sometimes. :) I'll do it right now so that way we'll be able to get to the main part :P)

Kristoff finished his food and tea and said to Anna, "Hey Anna, can you come with me for a little bit? I want to show you something." Anna looked at him and said, "Sure, Kristoff," And she got up and followed him to a spot where Elsa couldn't see them. 'Oh, please let her say yes,' he thought to himself.

I looked around the area where Kristoff took us to be alone, and I asked him, "What is it you wanted to show me?" He turned to me, took a deep breath, and pulled a small blue box from his shirt pocket. "Anna, I know that we've been together for a few years now, and....I just can't wait any longer." He kneeled on one knee and asked, "Will you marry me, Anna?" with a shy smile. I put my hands to my mouth and then as I slowly lowered them again, I said, "Yes, yes I will marry you!" Then we both hugged each other and Kristoff whooped to the heavens.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 8th, 2014, 8:33 pm

(Okay. Thanks! :D)

Elsa watched as her sister and Kristoff went off into their own spot, her eyebrow raised in confusion. What did Kristoff want to show Anna? She sighed, and looked back out onto the view again, sipping on her tea constantly. She wondered what exactly this place looked like in winter, if it ever did change seasons. It was so beautiful, Elsa couldn't grasp the idea of winter in this place. She looked back in the direction Kristoff and Anna had disappeared in. What could be going on over there?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 9th, 2014, 2:34 pm

Kristoff kissed Anna and slipped the ring on her finger, smiling like a boy who won the prize candy bar. "I love you, Anna, and I will do whatever it takes to keep you, and Elsa, safe from harm."

I looked at the ring, then said to him after he told me what he would do, "Oh, Kristoff, I love you too, and I know you'll protect me and Elsa. Come on, let's tell her the good news!" I pulled him towards where we left her and Sven at the picnic. I smiled as we walked up to Elsa, hiding my hand with the ring, and I said, "Elsa, we have exciting news!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 12th, 2014, 2:48 pm

Elsa turned to face them, her eyebrow raised in confusion. "What's the news?" she asked, walking over to her sister.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 12th, 2014, 2:52 pm

I giggled, hardly able to keep calm, when I finally blurted out, "KRISTOFF ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM AND I SAID YES!!!!!" I grinned, almost like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, as I waited for Elsa to respond.

Kristoff grimaced when Anna literally screamed the news and he held her hand while he asked Elsa, "Elsa, do I-er, We have your permission to marry?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 13th, 2014, 1:12 pm

"Are you serious?!" Elsa asked in excitement. "That's so great!" She hugged her sister tightly, then turned to Kristoff, laughing softly at his stammering. "Yes, of course! How about we have the wedding next week?" she suggested, waiting for the couple's response.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)