[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » March 25th, 2014, 3:44 pm

Plot: Five years after the eternal winter was thawed, Kristoff has proposed to Anna, and they are about to get married. However, on their wedding day, Hans comes in with an army of people with powers. Kristoff, Anna, and Elsa try to fend off the attack, but during it Elsa is hit with a fire blast. Her hair turns completely black, and she can no longer make ice. Can she figure out a way to get her powers back, or will she be powerless forever?

Characters:
Elsa - NKL
Anna - kitkat39
Kristoff - kitkat39
Hans - NKL

OCs:
Adan (fire) - NKL

Elsa woke up one morning and looked out her window. It had been a pretty calm five years so far, but she knew that, despite the acceptance in Arendelle, there were others in other kingdoms who still didn't accept her for who she was. She feared that maybe one day she would be killed for that, but she was able to control this fear.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 25th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Anna woke up to the sound of birds chirping through the window and got dressed. She then down through the window to the streets below, there she saw Kristoff, as handsome as he was, and Sven his reindeer. They were wrestling and then all of a sudden Kristoff was pinned by his best friend. Anna laughed, remembering the very first time they met. Anna turned and walked out of the room to Elsa's bedroom door. She knocked a rhythmic knock and said, "Hey Elsa! You ready to go?"
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on September 18th, 2014, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » March 26th, 2014, 3:14 am

"I'll be out in just a second!" Elsa called, and rebrushed her hair, putting it back in its signature braid. With a flick of her hand, she renewed the snowflakes on her cape, making it sparkle more. She walked out of the room and smiled at Anna. "So, tell me again, what are we doing?" She asked.
Last edited by Queen Elsa on March 28th, 2014, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 26th, 2014, 3:29 pm

Anna hugged Elsa and smiled at her, saying, "We're going with Kristoff and Svenn for a sleigh ride to the mountains so we can have our picnic. Oh, Elsa, this is amazing! Going out, seeing new things and meeting new people!" Then she grabbed her sister's arm and pulled her to the stairs, giggling all the way.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 26th, 2014, 8:59 pm

"Oh, right!" Elsa said, although Anna had begun pulling on her arm down the stairs. They hadn't done this in 18 years - ever since the day of the accident when they were younger. She laughed all the way down, not minding the fact that people saw them like that. They nearly ran into Kristoff, who was waiting outside for them. Elsa hadn't talked to him much, but she trusted him.

Meanwhile, in the Southern Isles, Hans was locked inside his room, which had been his punishment. He didn't think it would be this long, but every day he had to sit in his room he thought deeper about a plan to get rid of Elsa and Anna. Then, he got the idea. He needed to find someone who had fire powers, who could kill Elsa on the spot. But he needed a big army, and a good plan, like some major event going on in Arendelle. But what? He continued to mull over the plan. But he knew that within the year, he would attack Arendelle, and the kingdom would be his.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 27th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Kristoff turned to see Anna and Elsa coming toward them and he smiled. It has been five years ever since Elsa brought back summer. "Hi, Anna! Hi, Elsa! Long time, huh?" Then he walked toward Anna and hugged her tight. "It's so good to see you!" "It's good to see you too, Kristoff!" Anna replied.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 28th, 2014, 12:06 am

"Hi, Kristoff," Elsa greeted. Anna had warned her not to call him Christopher, as he could get kind of offensive about it. "Yes, it has been awhile," she said, although she doubted he heard her, since he had hugged Anna and began talking to her. "So, how far away is this picnic location?" She asked.

------

A young boy walked up to the palace doors in the Southern Isles. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. A few minutes later, a buff man opened them up.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Adan," the boy answered. "May I please see Prince Hans?"

"Prince Hans is not allowed to have any visitors," the man said, about to close the door, but the boy stopped him.

"Wait, please. It's important."

"Fine. But only for a little while," the man said. Adan nodded and walked inside the palace. "He is up in his bedroom, which is on the top floor. The only one up there. Shouldn't be too hard."

"Thank you, sir," Adan said, and walked up the stairs to the prince's room. He knocked on the door, with a response pretty quickly. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Prince Hans, I am Adan," Adan introduced. "I have heard about your failure to kill the queen and princess of Arendelle, and I want to help you out with this one." Hans opened his mouth to object, but Adan stopped him. "Just hear me out. I think I know a way to kill both of them in no time." With a slight snap of his fingers, a spark lit, and then a fire grew in the palm of his hand. Hans looked at it inshiock, and then gave the boy an evil grin.

"I think I may now have an idea," Hans said. About thirty minutes later, a knock was at the door. Adan opened it to see the man there.

"It's time to leave," the man said. Adan nodded, and closed the door behind him.

"Thank you, sir," Adan said, then ran away. The man, who was Hans's oldest brother, Ronald, watched him leave, then walked back up to Hans's room. But when he walked in, Hans was gone, and the glasswindow was no longer there. Ronald growled, and slammed the door. Hans had run away with Adan.

"All right," what's the plan to get there?" Hans asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 28th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Kristoff looks up and sees Elsa, letting go of Anna to go up to her and say, "Hi, Elsa, or should I say 'Your Magesty'?" Then he mocked a bow, with a smile on his face, while Anna comes up and says, "Oh, quit it, Kristoff! Be nice, will you! Sorry, Elsa, he's just as excited for the picnic as we are!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 29th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Elsa laughed at Kristoff's "respectful" bow. "You know calling me Elsa when it's just us is fine, Kristoff," Elsa said. "Now stand up straight. We can't have a slouching man be the next king, now can we?" She asked. She didn't know if he was planning on becoming future king, but she did know that he loved Anna. "Now, come on. We're wasting precious daylght for our picnic."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 31st, 2014, 2:54 pm

Anna smiled as Kristoff stood up straight with a smile still on his face, and then looked at her sister when she said that Kristoff "being the next king," and she was surprised. She looked at Kristoff, thinking to herself, 'Would he want to be a king? What if it was too much for him?'

Kristoff stood up straight and also noticed the comment about him being the next king,but he ignored it for the time being and then he said, "Alright, Elsa, let's get going, shall we?" Kristoff lead the girls to the sled, where Sven was waiting for them, with the food in a basket in the back of the sled, and then he helped Anna, then Elsa, into the sled, and he got in himself. He said to Sven, "Let's go, buddy!" and they were off.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)