[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » January 23rd, 2015, 2:36 pm

"Honestly. I'm fine," Elsa said. "And I will when I want to. Go on."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 23rd, 2015, 2:38 pm

"Okay, Elsa, if you say so." Anna said, turning around and walking over to where Adan is. She talked to him for a little bit, and she walked back over to Kristoff and danced with him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 23rd, 2015, 2:42 pm

Adan was surprised at first by Anna coming to talk to him. He listened to what she had to say, then walked over to Elsa as the princess walked back over to her husband. "Would you care to dance, my queen?" he asked, bowing, his hand extended, waiting for hers.

"My sister asked you to do that, didn't she?" Elsa guessed.

"Yes, she did," Adan admitted. "But I wouldn't mind dancing with you if you're up to it." Elsa looked at him for a few moments, and then smiled.

"I would love to," she answered.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 23rd, 2015, 2:48 pm

Anna looked over to Adan and Elsa, seeing Elsa's smile and knowing that she said yes. "They look adorable together, don't they?" She asked Kristoff as they danced together.

"Yeah, I can see that he will be good to her." Kristoff said, twirling her around, making her laugh.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 23rd, 2015, 3:00 pm

Adan took Elsa to an empty area where they could dance. Elsa took a quick glance over at Anna to see Kristoff twirl her as she laughed, and noticed them looking at her with Adan. She blushed and turned away from them, looking down at the floor. She wondered if Anna could be right - that Adan really was her true love. After all, it wasn't called "true love's kiss" for nothing. Looking up at Adan, she asked, "Can you promise me that you'll never hurt me again?"

"Yes," Adan said. "It's not like I could hurt you anyways. Well, I suppose I could if I wanted to, but I promise I won't. I would never want to hurt you again." He twirled her around then pulled her close again. Elsa smiled up at him, and then stood on her toes and kissed him, not caring who saw.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 23rd, 2015, 3:04 pm

(Aww! That is so cute! :P)

Anna smiled when she saw Adan and Elsa kissing, feeling happy that her sister finally had someone. "I'm so happy for her," she said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 23rd, 2015, 3:19 pm

( :) Okay. Whenever you want to end this, we can. Also, what are Kristanna's children's names? And are we RPing with our own pairing's kids, or are we mixing them up, or how do you want that to go?)

When they broke from the kiss, Elsa said, "I'm not saying I want to get together right away. I do want to take this slow. But I do believe we have a chance at it." Adan nodded understandingly and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," he said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 23rd, 2015, 3:27 pm

(Okay then. Well, I haven't really thought about what Kristanna's children's names would be. :O We can do whatever you want! And do you want to start the next one this time?)

Anna looked up at Kristoff and said, "I am really happy that you came into my life, Kristoff."

"Me, too, Anna, I guess you can say that from the first moment that I saw you I was starstruck." Kristoff said, smiling down at her.

Anna giggled and said, "I love you so much, more than I can say," and then she kissed him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 23rd, 2015, 3:31 pm

(All right. That's what I was planning on doing. So, could you please think of and PM me the names for the Kristanna children so I can add them to the list in the new thread? :cutenala: Thanks!)

Elsa leaned up against Adan's chest, enjoying the warmth of his body against hers. She looked over and saw Kristoff and Anna kissing. Everything seemed to turn out perfect for all four of them. Elsa just hoped things would stay that way.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 23rd, 2015, 3:35 pm

( Okay I will! :) )

After they finished kissing, they held each other while dancing, Anna closing her eyes and laying her head on his shoulder. 'I never want this to end,' she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)