[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2015, 3:44 pm

(I'll try getting your characters more involved in the next post for it.)

Elsa pushed her sister off of her. "Anna, I never said it was true love," she said. "We're just going to take it slow for now. I don't even know if it will last forever or not, so don't get your hopes up."

Adan smiled at Kristoff. "Thanks," he said, then walked into one of the bathrooms and changed.

(When I was starting to read your post, I saw Kristoff say "no" and I thought he was going to deny Adan's request. :lol: :P)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 22nd, 2015, 3:48 pm

(Okay then, NKL! :lol: Of course not!)

Anna pouted, then said, "Okay, okay, but you never know, Elsa. I'm just saying, you may be thinking differently in the future." Then she straightened her gown and said, "So, you ready?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2015, 3:52 pm

(Well, you never know! It is quite possible for Kristoff to do. :P)

Elsa rolled her eyes. Always the optimist, especially when it came to love. "I'm ready if you are," she replied. "And this time we won't be interrupted."
Last edited by Queen Elsa on January 22nd, 2015, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 22nd, 2015, 4:44 pm

(Yeah, good point. :P)

"That's right! Let's do this!" Anna said before she calmed down when she and Elsa came to the top of the staircase. Everyone was where they need to be, and the music started. 'Here goes nothing,' she thought, slowly walking down the steps to the music.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2015, 4:48 pm

Elsa walked down the stairs with her sister. When she saw Adan, she almost completely stopped in her tracks, the touch of Anna reminding her that she had to keep walking. His orange-red suit made him shine as bright as fire itself, if not brighter. Had he created that himself, like Elsa had done with hers and Anna's dresses, or was that one of Kristoff's? She wasn't sure. She stood on the opposite side of Adan, but the whole time, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. She continually scolded herself for it, but it didn't matter. She just continued staring.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 22nd, 2015, 4:51 pm

The preacher went through all of the stuff again, and the time came for the bride and groom to say "I do." The preacher had asked both Kristoff and Anna the same question and when they said, well, "I do," the preacher said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." And Kristoff kissed Anna with all the love he had for her, and everyone cheered. Even the trolls!
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2015, 4:54 pm

Elsa beamed at seeing her sister with Kristoff, so happy. She looked at Adan again, and he gave her a look that seemed to say "That could be us, you know." Elsa let out a sigh and diverted her attention from Adan. Like she told Anna, she would just take this one nice and slow, and would only marry him when she thought it was right.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 22nd, 2015, 4:58 pm

After the kiss, there was a big dance, and everyone was having fun. Anna and Kristoff were having a great time, when Anna looked to where Elsa was and walked over to her, telling Kristoff, "I'll be right back," and stood in front of her sister and said, "Are you okay?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2015, 5:02 pm

"Hm?" Elsa asked, turning to her sister. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just...thinking. Don't worry about me. Go enjoy yourself."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 23rd, 2015, 2:18 pm

"Are you sure, Elsa? You should enjoy yourself too, you know." Anna said, a concerned expression on her face.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)