[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 20th, 2014, 3:47 pm

Elsa got a feeling she knew what her sister was thinking about, and walked over to her. "Anna, what happened at my coronation party will never happen again. I promise. And with it being a small wedding, there's a very tiny chance your wedding would be ruined," she said. "Just think on the positive, and you'll be just fine."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 21st, 2014, 3:01 pm

Anna took a deep breath, then looked at her sister, and said, "You're right, I guess I'm just overreacting. Thanks, Elsa," Then she got up and hugged her sister, feeling better.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » November 21st, 2014, 3:49 pm

"What are sisters for?" Elsa asked. "Now, shall we sit down and eat, or are we just going to stand around?"

----
Meanwhile, Hans and Adan, now in their disguises, were entering Arendelle.

"Who goes there?" The guard asked.

"My name's Adan," Adan replied. "And this is my brother, Peter." Hans shot Adan a look, but he waved it off. "We moved away many years ago with our father, but we want to return to our mother and sister now, since he is dead. May we come in?" The guards didn't see any reason why not, andopened the gates. They waited until the guards weren't looking and headed towards the castle.

"What are you doing?" Hans asked.

"Just trust me. We'll live in that barn over there. No one will ever know. When I think the time is right, I'll go and meet the queen, and our plan will be in motion," Adan explaind.

"Fine. But we won't have to live in the stinky barn long, will we?"

"That depends on how cooperative the queen is," Adan answered. "Come on." They dashed across the road and silently entered the barn, ignoring the smell of manure all around. They found some unused stables and decided to make a bed there, and if anything happened, there were some objects that they could hide behind and never be spotted. Despite the smell, Hans realized this would be the best place to stay for the time to come.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 22nd, 2014, 5:30 am

"Actually, I am really hungry." Anna said as her stomach growled slightly.

Kristoff looked at them and then said, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's eat!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » November 22nd, 2014, 3:40 pm

Elsa smiled and waved her arm, beckoning for the servants to bring in their meals. She went to sit in her own chair again, and began eating. When her mouth wasn't full, she asked, "Did we get everyone on the list? I just want to make sure we're not missing any family members."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 23rd, 2014, 5:31 am

Anna nodded, thinking that they got everybody. "Yes, I think so, Elsa."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 23rd, 2014, 5:58 am

"Great! Then, just after you make the announcement, I'll start writing the invitations to everyone," Elsa saidd, making a mental list in her mind of everyone they wanted to invite, and continued eating her dinner.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 24th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Anna looked at Elsa, her fork full of food near her mouth, then she put it down and asked, "Me, make the announcement?!? I- You're the queen, couldn't you do it?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 24th, 2014, 3:12 pm

"It's not my wedding," Elsa replied. "Don't worry. I'll be there with you to help you out if you need it, but you have to make the main announcement."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 24th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Kristoff looked at Anna and Elsa, then he said, "Elsa's right, Anna, you have to make the announcement. I'll be right there with you" Then he laid a hand on one of hers.
Anna nodded, then said, "Okay, if it's the way it's supposed to be, then I'll do it." 'I just hope I don't faint!' she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)