[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 20th, 2014, 3:40 pm

"Ok, then, I see you at dinner," I kissed Kristoff on the cheek, knowing that people were watching, then I quickly ran to my room and went in the shower to wash the dirt off. As I was getting dressed, I hummed a little tune, thinking about how the people will react to the news. "It will be ok, Anna, you just wait and see." I said to myself. I was wearing the green dress that I wore the day of Elsa's Coronation. I braided my hair the way I had that day too.

Kristoff smiled and then took Sven to their new home they're living at now, and washed up and changed into the clothes that Elsa, and Anna, gave him to wear when he comes to visit at the castle. 'I like my clothes better, but I'll do it for Anna, and Elsa's, sake.' He thought as he got dressed.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » May 20th, 2014, 5:39 pm

Once Elsa was happy with her outfit, she walked out of her room and down to the dining room, sitting at the head chair, waiting for her sister ad Kristoff to come in. While she was waiting, she decided to decorate the room with ice across all over the walls, and chandeliers hanging. She smiled at the creation that reminded her so much of the ice castle she had made on the North Mountain. Other, not-so-happy memories came into mind, but she pushed them away, remembering that today was supposed to be a happy day. Even though the cold never bothered her, she made sure the ice didn't make the room colder, for Anna's and maybe Kristoff's sakes.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 21st, 2014, 2:44 pm

I went to go find Kristoff, then we bumped into each other. I said to him, "You look nice, Kristoff," and he said with a smile, "Thanks, so do you." We both enter the dining room, seeing the ice across the walls. "Elsa, this is amazing!" I said with glee, twirling around the room.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » May 23rd, 2014, 6:10 am

"I thought you might like it," Elsa answered. "It reminds me of the ice castle on the mountain, but in a more...special way." The queen wasn'ts sure entirely how it was "special". Maybe because of her sister's engagement. That was most likely why. But it did have a different feel to it than in the castle, that was for sure. No loneliness, fear, sadness, or anger in this area today, and hopefully not for a long while longer. But it had been a year since thefrozen summer, and things were liable to happen at any moment.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 23rd, 2014, 7:16 pm

"Yes, it does," I said, remembering the ice castle that Elsa made herself when she ran away. I grabbed Kristoff's arm and practically pulled him to the table.

Kristoff smiled, knowing how much Anna loved her sister and her gift. 'It really is amazing,' he thought to himself. He remembered what happened when that stupid prince tried to hurt Elsa and also Anna. 'I'm glad he's gone, and if he comes back, I will do whatever it takes to keep Anna safe.'
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » June 11th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Elsa covered her mouth, stifling a laugh from her sister's action. She was glad to see they both liked it. She was glad anyone liked anything she did, really, since she was so afraid of hurting anyone before, and afraid of her powers, seeing them all as a threat until the night of her coronation. "So, what are you planning for the wedding? Something big, or just a little thing, or...?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 13th, 2014, 11:16 am

"Well, we haven't quite decided yet but I think it would be alright if we had a small wedding. You ok with it, Kristoff?" I said as he looked at me and nodded.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby AnimeFan101 » July 23rd, 2014, 12:14 pm

*bump?*
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 19th, 2014, 5:58 pm

"A small one? Okay," Elsa answered. "I thought maybe you would like a bigger one, since you like al of the attention and everything. But I'm fine with that. Who should we invite?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 19th, 2014, 6:25 pm

"Hey! That was the old Anna, but now I'm a new and approved version! Anyway, maybe some of the people here in the kingdom, definitely Kristoff's family, and...Oh, how about our cousin Rapunzel!" Anna said as she almost danced where she was standing.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)