[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 3:32 pm

As I sang along with the band, I thought about Derek, how kind he was to me before he drank Morgana's potion. I stopped singing for a little bit, then I leaned down to Kristin to ask her something in her ear. She nodded, then she told the others to follow her lead. When they started playing a different tune, I started to sing a song that was meant for Derek and me.

"We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said: "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess

Oh, oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said: "Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes"

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Because we were both young when I first saw you"

'I love you Derek,' I thought as the song ended.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 3:38 pm

(I love that song, along with many of her other songs. :D)

I heard the song that Melody was now singing. It seemed to be a bittersweet song. Even after the song was over, I continued to thinking about the last line. Was that really true? Had we known each other for awhile now? Or was that just part of the song? I felt like going and asking her, but I stopped myself. Mother and Morgan would probably be upset if I left. Maybe I could sneak out that night and ask her. Yeah. That's what I would do.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 17th, 2014, 3:45 pm

( I know, it's one of my favorites and it's me and Jeffery's song now! :D)

I looked up, seeing that the water was getting a little dark, then I said to Kristin, "Sorry, but I have to go home now. See you guys later!" Then I started to swim back home, when I stopped and looked back at Derek's place. I decided to leave a message for Derek, hoping that Morgan doesn't find it. I took a seashell, making sure nothing is living in there, then I started my message, "Meet me at the rock formation near the castle that looks like a chair. I'm sure you'll know it when you see it. Mel-Mel" Then I put it on his windowsill, knocking on the windowpane, hoping Derek comes to find the shell there. Then I swam home, feeling something that I had never felt before.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 7:54 pm

(Cool! :D)

I arrived back into my room later than I had hoped. I was just about ready to just collapse in my shellbed, and not even bother going to search for Melody, when something caught my attention - something that was reflecting the moonlight and shining into the corner of my eye. I turned around and saw a seashell on the windowsill. I picked it up and read the note. Mel-Mel? I thought her name was Melody? But something did seem familiar about that name. I groaned. Why did everything feel so familiar, but also feel so new to me? I couldn't figure it out, and I didn't want to dwell on it for too long. Instead, I swam out the window and went over to the chair-like rock that the note described. Sure enough, when I arrived there, she was there as well. "Hey," I said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:08 am

I looked to see Derek there, and said, "Hey, I bet that when you got the note you were wondering why I put Mel-Mel and not my name, right?" I fiddled with my fingers, not looking at him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 3:11 am

"Yeah, I guess I am a bit curious about that, as well as quite a few other things," I admitted. "Like why did you want to meet here? And, that last song you were singing earlier - was that last line true about us, or was it just part of the song?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:18 pm

I finally looked at Derek, then I said, "Okay, the reason why I wanted to meet here is because....It was the last place we've been together before you drank Morgana's potion. And yes, that last line is true about us." I swam up to him and looked at him in the eye, then I said, "I don't know what will happen between us, but I do know this: For as long as I live, I will always love you." I felt tears build in my eyes, but I didn't make a move to wipe them away.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 2:29 pm

(Man! I really want to have him just kiss her now, but I was saving that for the wedding, since, you know, that's how he remembers everything, which would ruin Morgana's plan, hence her taking Melody, etc. :P)

I looked at her, stunned. Subconsciously, I began wiping away her tears. "After I left you, I was around Morgan of course, but it was...different. Like, what I feel when I'm around you is something I can never explain. But when I'm with her, I just feel...normal," I admitted. "I don't know what to do. If I don't marry Morgan, than I'll make everyone in Atlantica unhappy, but if I do marry her, I have a feeling I'll never really be happy." I looked down, unable to look her in the eyes anymore.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:42 pm

I sighed, then I laid my hand on his cheek, making him look back at me, and I said, "Look, I know this is hard for you, it is for me too, but I think that with a little faith, everything will be alright."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 2:49 pm

I nodded. She had so much faith and hope for things like this. I looked around, once again getting the sense of familiarity. According to Melody, this was the last place we had been at together before everything happened. I looked back at Melody and bent my head down, making us touch foreheads. "Listen, no matter what happens tomorrow, or what I say around my friends and family, you'll always be in my heart, Melody," I said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)