[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 20th, 2014, 3:46 pm

"So....." I repeated, not sure what to say. 'Man, this is crazy! I can't even think of anything!' I thought. I then looked at Derek, with his hair almost over his eyes, and then I felt my chest clench a little. I cleared my throat and said, "So, uh, you want to see some of the seashells I collected?" 'What kind of question was that, Melody?!' My subconscious asked me.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » May 20th, 2014, 5:41 pm

"Um...sure...but how do you plan on doing that?" I asked. It wasn't like I could turn from merman to human and back again like Melody could. The only idea I could think of was if she came down to the shore. But would she risk waking her parents up just to show me a few seashells?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 20th, 2014, 7:09 pm

"Hmm..... Oh, I know!" I grabbed a few seashells that I thought he would like, then closed the necklace for a little bit. I took the flashlight and started to climb down from the balcony to the shore. Once I made it, I opened the necklace again and walked over to where Derek was floating. "Here are a few of my favorites that I found." Showing him all of them, with their beautiful colors and shapes. I then picked up a seashell about the size of my palm, the color of it light pink with white swirling around it. "This one is my most favorite one of them all." I said, going over to him, feeling my legs become fins again.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » May 21st, 2014, 2:41 pm

I looked at the seashells she showed me, amazed by them. Of course, I saw seashells almost every day, living in the ocean, but these ones were pretty neat. I turned to look at her, and saw her legs were turning into fins again. "You know," I whispered in her ear, "I like your fins better." I flash her a smile, before examining the pink and white shell again. "These are fascinating. You found these when you would go under the wall?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 21st, 2014, 2:49 pm

I shivered inwardly when he whispered, "I like your fins better." Did he really mean it? "Yes, I do, its always boring just being around the staff all day doing nothing but reading and everything. But of course, it always made Mom mad." I remembered that day when I found the necklace, and me and Mom had an argument. I could still hear my last words to her before I ran away: "How would you know?! You've never even been in it!" I never forgave myself for that.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on May 23rd, 2014, 7:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 23rd, 2014, 6:13 am

"Yeah. Sounds like what your mother used to do when she lived in the sea. Of course, I wasn't alive to know about it, but I've heard stories. In fact, the stories of your mom's adventures are all of the bedtime stories we would usually hear when we were younger. How she brought back music and joined the humans and merfolk back together. Of course, not without getting punished here and there, like I'm sure is what happened with you at times," I said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 23rd, 2014, 7:26 pm

"Yeah, I guess," I said as I looked at the seashell in my hand. 'What am I going to do now? Should I turn and kiss him on the cheek again or.....what?' What am I thinking? This is crazy! Maybe I am my mother's daughter after all. "You know, when ever I get sad or whatever, I usually come to the beach and just look out at the ocean, watching the waves move, and then I would usually sing a song Mom used to sing to me when I was a baby....."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 2nd, 2014, 3:05 pm

*bump?*
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » June 11th, 2014, 9:30 pm

"Do you mind singing it to me?" I ask her. I haven't ever heard her sing before, and considering her name's Melody, she must have been doing ainging for awhile, and must have a bautiful voice.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 13th, 2014, 11:12 am

I nodded, knowing that he would want me to sing. I took a deep breath and I started to sing:
Come stop your crying
It'll be alright
Just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from all around you
I will be here don't you cry.

I stopped, remembering Mom's voice.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on October 1st, 2014, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)