[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 13th, 2014, 2:45 pm

(Basically,the plot is that Melody and Derek would spend some time together for a few weeks or something, and then maybe like how I explained in one of my earlier posts about her having a strange dream, it actually happens, then Derek comes and rescues her after some time, and that is when both Derek and Melody confess their feelings for each other. Does it make sense, sorta?)

I smiled, nodding, then looked around the grotto one more time. After I looked at everything, I swam through the doorway that we came through and swam to the coral reef that is close to home. I turned to Derek, seeing that he looked sad, then I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "It's ok, Derek, I'll be back tomorrow, you'll see," I smiled at him and before I knew what I was doing, I kissed him on the cheek, hugged him for a little bit, just feeling the beat of his heart, strong and powerful. "Goodbye, Derek, see you later," I said, letting him go and started to swim away, then I stopped and said to him, "Hey, you know the balcony I told you about earlier where I kept my prized seashells at? Well, maybe later tonight, I could go on there and maybe we could talk or something, how does that sound?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » May 14th, 2014, 1:12 pm

(Oh, okay. Sounds good! Yeah, that makes sense. =] I forgot about the dream thing. =P)

The whole swim back to Melody's home, I had stayed quiet, sad that she had to leave. I couldn't push back my sadness, although I had thought I had been able to conceal it. But when she looked at me, I knew that my emotions must have been showing. I give her a slight smile when she said that she'd be back tomorrow. It seemed like tomorrow was so far away, though. I looked at her in surprise when she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. Did I just imagine that, or did she actually do that? No, she definitely did it. I smiled at her proposition to meet later tonight. "Okay. Yeah, that sounds good," I answered. "I'll see you then." Not thinking twice, I kissed her on the cheek. "Bye, Melody."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 14th, 2014, 2:49 pm

I blushed a little bit, nodding to him, then I turned and swam to the shore, feeling my legs coming back. "Melody! I hope you had fun! But now, it's time for dinner!" my mom said. "Ok, Mom!" I answered, looking back at the sea, remembering the kiss I gave Derek, and one that Derek gave to me. 'I must've really gone under with feelings, like Mom.' I thought to myself, smiling.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » May 15th, 2014, 12:41 pm

I watched as Melody swam out of the water, and her mermaid fins became human legs. She made crossing between the two worlds look so easy. I turned and began my journey to Atlantica. But I didn't actually go there. I waited outside the palace, thinking about the day's events - most importanly the cheek kisses we gave each other. I felt my cheeks burn at the memory. Maybe I had gone too far. After all, we were just friends. Would she still meet me tonight like she suggested, after what I did? Then I remembered her nod before swimming away. Yes, she definitely would still meet me tonight. I let out a sigh of relief, and felt like dancing the whole way back. But, wasn't that something only girls did? I shrugged and finished my trek back to Atlantica. I decided to go back to the shore sometime after everyone was asleep, so I could make a quiet escape. I couldn't wait to see the princess again.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 15th, 2014, 3:02 pm

I decided to wait until after Mom and Dad are asleep to go out on the balcony. 'I can't wait!' I thought to myself, thinking of all we're going to talk about. I then blushed, remembering the kisses on the cheek we gave each other. 'Did I go too far?' I asked myself. I took a deep breath waiting for the time when I would see Derek again. "Derek," I whispered in my room, his name sounding like it belonged on my tongue. A few hours later, Mom and Dad came in to say goodnight, then I wait about 30 minutes or so. Then I crawl out of bed and went out on the balcony, waiting for Derek to come.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 16th, 2014, 11:11 am

When it was time to sleep, I swam up to my room and laid in the seashell, but I didn't go to sleep. I couldn't even if I wanted to. My mind had been racing with memories and other thoughts of Melody ever since we parted. About thirty minutes after everyone went to bed, and were most likely asleep, I swam out of the room's window and up to Melody's castle. When I arrived, I swam over to one of the balconies that I hoped was Melody's. "Melody!" I whisper-shouted, not wanting to wake up her parents and get her in trouble.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 20th, 2014, 3:00 pm

I heard his voice, saying, "I'm right here, Derek!" but saying it quietly so I won't wake up Mom and Dad. "Let me get a flashlight, or something," then I went into my room and grabbed one. I went back out on the balcony and turned it on. "If it's too bright, let me know," I said quietly, as I swooped the light across the water, trying to find Derek.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 20th, 2014, 3:22 pm

I smile at the sound of her voice, then go underwater and swim into the light, so that she can easily find me. "Okay, great! You're just a shadowy figure to me, though." I said, frowning slightly.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 20th, 2014, 3:32 pm

"Crap, hang on," I said. Then I placed my necklace on the balcony and opened it, its light shining even brighter than the flashlight. "Is that better?" I asked.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 20th, 2014, 3:35 pm

"Yeah, that's much better," I answer. "So...." I'm not entirely sure what she wanted to talk about or do while we were here. But I didn't want to leave at all either.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)