[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 24th, 2014, 3:04 pm

I quickly wipe away the tears from my face and then said, "Okay," Than I followed him until we saw the glowing light that surrounded Atlantica. "Oh, it's even more beautiful then I remembered it." 'I'm home..' I thought to myself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 25th, 2014, 3:04 pm

*bump to NKL?*
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 25th, 2014, 3:15 pm

(You don't have to bump it. ;) I saw. I was just trying to figure out a reply. ;))

"Yeah, it's great," I agree. "Come on. I'll show you the different rooms." I said, then swam up to one of the towers. "This is where your mother and her sisters used to sleep. Now, it's Andrina's room, along with her family. Andrina's one of your aunts, in case you didn't know. Along with Aquata, Adelle, Adana, Arista, and Attina."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 25th, 2014, 3:29 pm

"Yeah, my mom told me about them. I just have a question though, how come my mom and aunts's names start with an 'A'? It's sort've confusing." I said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 26th, 2014, 11:36 am

"I have no idea. Maybe you can ask your mom that when you go back," I told her. "Come on, I want you to meet some of my friends." I swam down to the center of Atlantica to see Moly and Sherman playing. "Hey, guys!" I called.

"Oh, hi, Derek!" Molly called. "I was wondering where you went. And you brought Mel-Mel with you?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes, but her name's not Mel-Mel. It's Melody. She's King Triton's granddaughter," I explained.

"Oh, that's right. I remember seeing her destroy the gate that separated the castle from the ocean!" Sherman replied.

I nodded, then looked back at Melody and remembered I hadn't introduced them. "Oh, Melody, this is Molly and Sherman."

"Hello!" They said, waving.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 26th, 2014, 3:04 pm

"Hi there! It's nice to meet you" I smiled and waved at them. And hearing her remark about me 'destroying the gate', I said, "Well, I wouldn't say destroy the gate, I just basically made it go away." Then I looked to the middle of the garden and I saw a statue, and it looked like Grandfather and.... "Grandmother?" I swam over to the statue and looked closer to the woman statue's face. "Wow, she look's just like Mom....." I reach out to touch the woman's face, and then I asked in a whisper, "What happened to her?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 27th, 2014, 2:28 pm

I laughed at her clarification of what happened to the gate, and swam up next to the statue with her. "Queen Athena. Had seven daughters. Legend says that she died by a human ship, which forced King Triton, your grandfather, to abolish music from the kingdom and forbid merpeople to go to the surface," I explain. Figuring she would ask about why he abolished music, I explained that part, too. "Everyone says that the day she died, King Triton had given her a music box with a little figure of them together, sort of like this statue. She had died because she was trying to get the music box. My parents said that, until your mother brought back the music, this place was very dull, and not nearly as beautiful as it is now."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 27th, 2014, 3:01 pm

I listened to what he was saying, thinking of how my mom brought music back to the kingdom after my grandmother's death. "That is so sad. I bet it was hard for Grandfather for what happened to her, and even harder for my mom and aunts." I lowered my hand from the statue and smiled, saying "I bet she was proud of Mom when she brought music back to the city. It would've been cool if I could meet her, even it was just one time."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 28th, 2014, 2:44 pm

"Yeah. It was. There was also another part of the story, something along the lines of the fact that the sea creatures had a music club, but when the King found out about it, he destroyed it, because it reminded him of her. It wasn't until your mother almost died, holding the music box, that he realized he should bring it back," I explained. "Yeah. She should be. Your mother seems to be a great woman, if she had such a wonderful girl as a daughter." I looked at Melody and smiled at her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 28th, 2014, 3:01 pm

I blushed at his comment and looked at him. He was smiling at me, and boy, did he had a nice smile. I smiled back and said, "Yeah, she is, my mom told me the story of how she and my dad met, you know. It's amazing what love can do to two different people, especially two who are from different worlds." 'I wish I had that kind of love,' I thought to myself, not realizing I may have said it out loud.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on September 29th, 2014, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)