[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 3:45 pm

I felt tears in my eyes, then I kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his neck. 'I can't believe this is happening!' I thought to myself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 6:35 pm

I pulled her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. I felt like I could stay like that forever...until I heard a gasp. I quickly broke away from Melody and turned to see Morgan there, looking heartbroken.

"Morgan, I-," I began, but she interrupted me.

"Don't even bother! I've seen enough!" she said, and began swimming back out of the kelp forest.

"Oh, no," I said. I turned back to Melody, wanting to say something - anything - but I couldn't think of anything to say. So instead I just looked down at the ocean floor.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 7:53 pm

I watched Morgan swim away, then I looked at Derek, who was looking at the ocean floor. "Derek, I'm sorry, it seems she probably likes you, so...." I turned slightly, feeling tears in my eyes again.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 8:12 pm

"Melody," I said, looking up at her and grabbing her hand. "Morgan and I have known each other longer than I've known you. Sure, we liked each other when we were younger, but I never had any major feelings for her," I explained. "Not like I do with you. I thought we just saw each otjer as friends, but I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry about that drama. I'm sure I can talk to her tonight and work things out."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 1st, 2014, 3:21 pm

I took a deep breath, wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at him. "Okay, then Derek. If you're right about it, then I'm fine with it." I tried to smile, but in my mind I saw Morgan again, with a look of betrayal and hurt on her face.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 1st, 2014, 3:41 pm

I sighed, looking in the direction where Morgan swam away. "I suppose I should go apologize now. The sooner, the better, I suppose," I said. I cupped my hands around her face, kissed her one more time, and then said, "I'll see you later. Bye." Then I began to swim away, but stopped at the seaweed, looking back at her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 1st, 2014, 3:50 pm

I smiled sadly at Derek, then I said, "Go on, you need to tell her, Derek. It's okay. I'll see you later...." Then I waved slightly at him, then turned around started to swim away.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 1st, 2014, 4:25 pm

(You're torturing me! :cry: )

I waved back, and then swam out of the kelp forest and back to the barnacle area. Not to my surprise, Morgan wasn't there. "Hey, have you guys seen Morgan?" I asked.

"Not since she went to go check on you," Billy teplied. "I thought you were sick?" I began to protest, but then I realized that must have been the lie Morgan made up to keep me from getting into trouble. So I began coughing.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "I just needed something from her, and I thought maybe she was down here with you guys. But thanks, anyway. I'll see you all later." I began coughing again and swam away, looking for Morgan. After about ten minutes of searching, I was just about ready to give up, but then I heard crying. I only kndw one person - well, technically two people, but the other one wouldn't be around her - who would be crying right now. I swam over to find Morgan there. She didn't notice me at first, so I laid a hand on her shoulder, making her jump. She looked up at me and scowled.

"What do you want?" she asked bitterly.

"Morgan, I-I don't know what to say, except that I'm sorry," I began. "I know we've been friends for many years now, and that's how I've always seen you: as a friend, and nothing more. I've never felt like what I feel around Melody with you. And...I never knew you had feelings for me, outside of being friends. Why did you never say anything?"

"I don't know," Morgan said, folding her arms close to her chest. "I guess I was just too shy at first, and I was afraid of being shut down. I guess you just never know you love someone until it's too late. I didn't mean to ruin your time with your girlfriend."

"She's not-," I began, but she pressed a finger against my lips, making me stop.

"Don't pretend not to like her," Morgan said. "If you really didn't, you wouldn't have skipped out on cleaning barnacles for her. I just want you to be happy, Derek. And, if Melanie's the one who will make you happy, then I'll support you in it. Just, no more secrets, okay?"

"All right," I agreed, and we hugged. "Oh, and her name's Melody, not Melanie."

"Whatever," Morgan said. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and began swimming away.

"Uh, Morgan, just one more thing," I said, stopping her. "If you had such strong feelings for me, why did you cover for me when I told you about Melody?"

"I don't know. I guess I just...thought you wanted an excuse to get out of it. I didn't want to believe that there was somebody in your life like that," Morgan explained. "Which is why I went to check on you. Now I kind of wish I hadn't, but I'm kind of glad I did, because now I don't have to live in a fantasy where you and I are a couple." She shrugged. "Anyways, I better get back to cleaning the barnacles. Do you want to come?"

"Um, no. I'm good," I said. "I already ran into the group, and faked off a sickness, so I don't think they'll want me around."

"Oh, okay," Morgan said. "Well, good-bye, Derek."

"Bye," I said. As soon as she was out of sight, I looked up at the ocean surface, and decided to swim up there. As soon as I reached it, I looked over at Melody's castle, feeling guilty once again for what happened. I hope she doesn't start ignoring me now, after what all happened, I thought. A part of me knew she wouldn't. But another part of me still filled me with doubt.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 2nd, 2014, 2:59 pm

(I'm sorry! :cry: )

I swam around for a little while then I went to the rock that I saw ahead of me. I swam to the surface then sat on the part of the rock that I could reach. "Derek..." I whispered as I looked back to where I was, remembering our kiss. Tears started to fall down my cheeks, and I let them go. 'I hope Morgan understands...' I thought as I watched the dolphins jump through the air. I started humming, hoping that Derek would hear me.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on May 28th, 2015, 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 2nd, 2014, 3:06 pm

It's fine.

I heard humming from what sounded like miles away, but I could still recognize the voice. My heart ached as I heard it, and I began to swim over to the castle. I noticed her sitting on the rock, and I swam up to it, staying at the base of it. "Mel-Mel!" I called, hoping to brighten up the mood by saying my nickname for her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)