[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 24th, 2014, 3:28 pm

I blushed a little more, then looked at him, saying, "Thanks, Derek, I think I will." Then I reached out towards him, stopping myself, asking, "May I?" gesturing towards his hair.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » November 24th, 2014, 3:35 pm

"You're welcome," I replied. I was lost in looking at her beautiful hair that I didn't even notice her reaching toward me. "May you what?" I asked, out of it. Then I saw her gesture, and sighed. "It's only fair, I suppose. Go ahead."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 24th, 2014, 3:39 pm

I gulped, swimming closer to him, then I reached up and brushed my fingers through his blond hair. It felt so soft and... I don't even know how to describe it. His hair tickled my fingers, and I giggled a little, my hand going to the hair that's just around his neck.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » November 24th, 2014, 3:49 pm

I smiled at her as she brushed her fingers through my hair. While she was doing that, I slipped my hand through her hair, enjoying the feel of it - soft and silky, almost. It felt almost exactly as it did the night before, but the water had more of an effect on it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 3:17 pm

I shiver from his touch, just like last night, not from cold or anything. "Derek..." I whispered as I leaned toward him then placed my lips on his.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 3:19 pm

I could feel her shiver as I touched her, but I pretended to ignore it. I kissed her for a moment, and then asked, "What?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 3:24 pm

I looked at him, thinking about what it would be like between us, then softly asked, "Do you believe in destiny? ....Or fate, or whatever?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 3:26 pm

I thought about it for a minute. "Yeah, I guess so," I answered. "Why?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 25th, 2014, 3:28 pm

I took a deep breath, then I continued, "Well, I just couldn't help but think about how we first met and everything, and, well.....I think that maybe we're meant to be part of each others lives." I placed my hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. "Do you feel the same way?" I asked.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 25th, 2014, 3:37 pm

I smiled at her, then cupped her face in my hands and kissed her again, hoping that that answered her question. But, just in case it didn't, I answered, "Yes, I do. In fact, I don't even know how I lived for all of those years without you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)