[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » July 23rd, 2014, 11:52 am

*bump?*
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » November 19th, 2014, 6:03 pm

I smiled at her. Her voice was beautiful. It doesn't surprise me all that much, since I've seen her aunts sing before, but it still was nice to hear her voice. "My mother used to sing that song to me all the time when I was younger, whenever I was scared or sad," I say.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 19th, 2014, 6:27 pm

"Really? You're mom must've been an amazing singer." I said as I looked at Derek, noticing the way his eyes seem to shine in the light from the necklace. "Derek..." I started to say, not knowing that I was leaning towards him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » November 19th, 2014, 6:37 pm

"Wrll, she wasn't as amazing as you are, but she was in some of Sebastian's concerts," I answered. I pretended not to notice her leaning towards me. "Yes?" I asked after she said my name, looking into her eyes, which looked like the ocean on a bright, sunny day.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 19th, 2014, 6:40 pm

I stopped, noticing how close I was to him, and without thinking it through, and looking at his lips and back into his eyes, asked softly, "Will you kiss me?" 'What am I doing?!' I thought to myself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 19th, 2014, 6:53 pm

'Wait, what?' I thought, shocked by what she just asked me. But I couldn't ignore that soft request from her, so I bent my head, our foreheads touching, and then kissed her, without even thinking about the consequences of doing so.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 20th, 2014, 3:33 am

I was surprised that he is kissing me, yet I liked it. I reached up and placed a hand on his cheek, feeling the soft skin there. 'Oh, my, God, this is crazy! Yet amazing...' I thought.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 20th, 2014, 3:51 am

I raised my hand, caressing her neck and moving her soft hair out of the way. I knew that if anyone ever caught me doing this, I would be in a lot of trouble - probably grounded for life - but, right at the moment, I didn't care.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 20th, 2014, 3:00 pm

I shivered slightly, not of cold, but of something else entirely, when he brushed my hair from my neck. I didn't care if my parents ground me for life for sneaking out at night, meeting a boy. Now, being with him like this, it's all that matters to me.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » November 20th, 2014, 3:21 pm

I broke from the kiss for a few seconds, and said, "I wish you lived in the ocean. We could spend a lot more time together." Then I began kissing her again. I had noticed the sky become light, signalling the next day about to start. Had we really been here that long? I didn't care, though. I could waste my whole life away, so long as it was with Melody. But I knew I would have to leave soon, or else Mom would be extremely upset. But not just yet.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)