[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon RP [For KingKivuli] — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon RP [For KingKivuli]

Pokemon RP [For KingKivuli]

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 12th, 2014, 12:46 am

Aimee scratched behind her Shinx's ear to comfort him; today was going to be a big day for them both. After asking her mother and father for four years to be able to go on her journey, they had finally said yes. They believed in letting their children grow up before they went off and faced the world.

Like her brother before her, she was allowed to go at the age of fourteen. He had been successful in beating all the Gym Leader's, but he personally went no further. Aimee wanted to accomplish all that could be accomplished, or at least try. She knew she'd never be the best, but she knew she wanted to be the best she could be. She had the determination, all she needed was the the motivation.

"Remember, not everyone is going to be friendly out there". Her Dad was still lecturing her as she stood by the front door, a backpack full of clothes, supplies and her allowance and a rolled up tent over her shoulders and her honey coloured hair covering the straps. "There are going to be people who only care about winning, but I know this family is different".

"I know Dad" Aimee responded, a little impatiently. Shinx also showed his disapproval, he scratched on the door and then sunk his teeth into the fabric of Aimee's jeans and pulled. "Oh come on Mark, let the girl go, she's been waiting for this!" her mother, Colette, cried excitedly. Mark groaned but then nodded. He pulled his daughter into a hug and patted Shinx on the head and then looked back up at Aimee.

"Look after Shinx! I know you will though, you always have. Good luck my dear". Colette also pulled her daughter into a hug, but held it for a while. She wasn't going to get emotional; she knew if she did Aimee would and then things would all break down.
"I hope you have the best time of your life. Stay safe!" She smiled brightly and opened the door for her teenage girl.

"I'll stay safe Mum" Aimee replied with a small smile and a tears in her blue eyes. "Goodbye guys, love you both!" She hopped out of the door and walked away, Shinx bounding at her feet. The teenager turned around an waved to her two proud parents and walked away with a spring in her step. She had instructions to go to Sandgem Town and talk to Professor Rowan; she had heard from her brother that he may have a present for her too.

After ten minutes of walking and chatting idly to neighbours wishing her luck, she finally made it to the border between Jubilife City and the route to Sandgem Town. She turned to look back at the city she knew and loved. A moment of hesitation made her body halt.

She would be leaving and not coming back for an unknown amount of time...anything could happen. She saw Shinx move off, beckoning and crying for her to hurry up, or so it seemed. With a shrug, she caught up to him and petted him lightly. "Here we go buddy".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Pokemon RP [For KingKivuli]

Postby KingKivuli » January 12th, 2014, 1:50 am

As the day broke in Twinleaf town a young man woke up from his stay at the local inn. He quickly got out of bed, his first priority was to quickly give his Absol some pokemon food, before washing and feeding himself. Once dressed, in cargo pants, walking boots, tshirt leather jacket and field cap. He checked over his back back and put on his belt, which held 6 pokeballs, each containing pokemon. He made the bed and left. Downstairs he payed for his stay and left. He spent time looking around town, trying to find his way out Well Absol.. looks like we might need some help after all Taking in he people around him, he was aware most were busy with the morning chores, until a younger female with a Sphinx started walking by. He ran ahead a but and stood infront of her Excuse me there, sorry to cause bother but I am looking to get to Sandgem town and professor Rowen's lab
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 12th, 2014, 4:26 pm

As the young man approached Aimee, Shinx stepped in front of her protectively; he was weary of the stranger who had begun talking to them. Aimee ran a hand through her fringe to get the hair out of her eyes and gave the man a smile.

"It's just down this route here" she answered politely, pointing down the grassy path. "I'm on my way to see Professor Rowan too, so you're welcome to walk with me if you want" she added, fixing her backpack which had slid off her shoulders.

She inspected the man for a moment. He looked older than her; the fact that he had six Pokeballs around his waist gave her an indication that he was experienced in this world of Pokemon. Shinx was still on edge and was glaring at the man, so she bent down to his level to give his head a ruffle. "Sorry about Shinx, he's not a big fan of strangers".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » January 12th, 2014, 8:48 pm

The man smiled back at her Thank you, and we might as well, I don't want to run the risk of getting lost again haha He looked down at the young Shinx then knelt on one knee. Taking off his backpack he pulled out a pokepuff and held it out for the young pokemon Not to worry about your friend, I did just kind of burst infront of you He leant forward a little more looking at Shinx Go ahead, it's for you
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 12th, 2014, 8:57 pm

Shinx edged towards the outstretched hand, sniffed what was being offered to him and took a reluctant bite. He liked the taste, he took the rest of it out of the man's hand and seemed to have a happy expression.

"Say thank you Shinx" Aimee said softly. The little Pokemon bumped it's head against the man's leg affectionately before sitting next to his owner. "I'm Aimee, by the way" the teenager added once the man had got back to his feet.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » January 12th, 2014, 9:02 pm

Nice to meet you Aimee, my name is Noel, and this here is my buddy Absol He indicated down to the pokemon next to him. Absol smiled and stepped forward and let out a joyful cry Ha she likes meeting new people and pokemon. Anyway, would you care to lead us off Aimee?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 12th, 2014, 9:08 pm

"Nice to meet you too". At the mention of the Pokemon with him, Aimee leant over and gave Absol a light pat on the head. She had never seen a Pokemon like her before. Shinx approached Absol carefully, wanting to say hello but unsure of the bigger Pokemon. "Of course, this way" she began strolling along down the route, avoiding the wild grass for now. She hadn't bought Pokeballs as of yet, but she knew how to catch them.

Her brother had given her a demonstration. Her Shinx was also a little stronger than people would expect, for her brother gave her some friendly battles too. Aimee didn't want to be totally oblivious in this new world. "So, uh, I'm guessing you've been a Pokemon trainer for a while" The teen wanted to create conversation, even though they were likely to depart as soon as they reached Sandgem.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » January 12th, 2014, 9:19 pm

The group was walking alone quietly when Aimee sparked up with a question Oh yeah, I spent two full years travelling my home region before I came here, and met several amazing people and pokemon He smiled down at Absol who in return smiled back. The nearby grass rustled, Absol and Noel went straight into a fighting formation as a group of bug pokemon jumped out Well would you look at that, Kricketot The bugs looked over.

Some ran off and others were keen to fight as a group Ok if that's how you want to roll... Absol, Quick Attack! In a flash Absol darted forward and knocked one out, causing the others to flee. Noel reached into his side pocket and pulled out a pokeball and threw it Pokeball go! We watched as the Kriketot was taken inside. The ball shaked a few times then locked. Noel went over and picked it up Alright, nice work Absol, our first pokemon here Absol jumped happily before the ball glowed white and faded away
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 12th, 2014, 9:29 pm

Aimee watched, a little bewildered but excited. The way Absol moved captivated her for a few moments. Shinx looked almost as keen to step in go against one of the fleeing Kricketots, but Aimee shook her head when the Pokemon gave her a determined look.
"We'll get our chance soon Shinx".

When Noel returned to her she grinned at him. "You made that look so easy" she said with a chuckle. "You're Absol knocked it out in one hit!" She could tell that Noel and Absol were a close team. She hoped the relationship she had with Shinx could be turned to a force to be reckoned with.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » January 12th, 2014, 9:33 pm

Thanks, that is only the start of what Absol can do however. These pokemon seem quite young and inexperienced however so, it wasn't too much of an issue. I bet Shinx would have no bother either He reached to his side pocket and made sure it was closed up, then checked his pokeballs out of paranoia OK now that's taken care of lets get going
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)