[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon RP [For KingKivuli] — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon RP [For KingKivuli]

Re: Pokemon RP [For KingKivuli]

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 13th, 2014, 7:50 am

Aimee carried on their walk; soon she could see the entrance to Sandgem Town. Shinx ran ahead of her a little. As she walked onto the actual pavement, the smell of sea air hit her. She knew Sandgem had a beach and she quite fancied a visit; only after speaking to the Professor though.

After a few moments looking around, she spotting the building which had been described to her.
"I think that's it" she said, pointing. She approached it and read the sign on the door 'Pokemon Professor Rowan's Lab'. It sure was the place. She knocked the door and then came a rush of noise. Clattering about and things being moved.

She moved away from the door, giving a confused glance towards Noel. Shinx had his ear to the door and as it opened, he fell through. "Ah, sorry about that!" The man in the lab coat cried from inside the lab. "Show them in, show them in". Than man at the door wore glasses and had jet black hair, Professor Rowan himself had spiked grey hair and moustache; Aimee assumed the man at the door was his assistant.

She stepped inside and took a look around. The technology was all new to her. Something caught her eye however; three Pokeballs sat on a cushion next to where the Pokemon Professor was standing, he beckoned the two people over.

"Hello there! You must be Aimee. Your mother arranged for you to come here, just like your brother did" he stuck his hand out and Aimee shook it. Shinx seemed to take a liking to the man as he was sat at his feet instead of her own. "And you are Noel, am I correct?" he asked the man. "I've heard things about you from your time in your own home region. I had a certain Professor tell me you were on your way".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKivuli » January 13th, 2014, 12:06 pm

Noel kept pace and they arrived at Sandgem town in good time. The fresh sea breeze swept by and Noel took he breathed it in. It reminded him of home. They made their way to the lab, Aimee heading in first. He couldn't help but chuckle when Shinx feel over, it was kinda of kinda of cute. Once inside Noel cam face to face with Professor Rowen. He was everything he had heard about, and was glad to meet the man face to face

Noel smiled and also shook the Rowen's hand Indeed I am Professor, and you must be speaking of Professor Juniper, she followed my journey closely and suggested I came to Sinnoh for a new start Absil came from behind and nudged at Noel's leg Hey easy girl. Professor, this is Absol, she is kinda of eager to meet you too
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 13th, 2014, 5:58 pm

As Noel made his own introduction, Aimee learnt two of the following things. Noel was from Unova; a place which she had heard off from her parents. She also learnt that this was definitely his first visit to Sinnoh. Professor Rowan lowered himself down to Absol's level and gave her a pat.
"Hello Absol, I've heard great things about you, as I have your Master".

He stood back up, looked at Aimee and motioned towards the three Pokeballs. Aimee gave him a puzzled look; "Wait, you want me to have one?" she asked. He nodded and Aimee clapped her hands together excitedly. Professor Rowan opened the three Pokeballs and in a flash of bright light three Pokemon appeared.

"This is Chimchar" Professor Rowan said, pointing and a fire Pokemon resembling a monkey. "This is Turtwig" he pointed at the grass Pokemon. "And this is Piplup". Aimee smiled brightly at the three Pokemon. Shinx approached them cautiously. Piplup seemed cautious of Shinx in return. Chimchar, after a moment of peace, jumped towards Shinx and pulled his tail.

Shinx yelped and ran away.
"Awh Shinx, he's only playing" Aimee said gently. The Chimchar's mischievous look put her off him. Only the Turtwig greeted her, although Shinx was still weary from Chimchar's dirty trick. "Is the Turtwig a male or a female?" she asked. Professor Rowan smiled;
"I had an inkling you'd be interested in Turtwig; and he's a he". Aimee gave Turtwig's head a smooth,
"Would you like to come with me Turtwig?" The grass Pokemon chirped and jumped around.

"I guess that's a yes then!" Aimee said enthusiastically. She gave Professor Rowan a wide, grateful smile when he handed her Turtwig's Pokeball. "Thank you so much Professor". He held her hand in place for a while, as if to emphasise the need for her to look after Turtwig.
"No problem at all" he said with an equally wide smile. "And how about you, young man" he added, turning back towards Noel. "Would you like a Pokemon?"
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » January 13th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Noel watched with a smile as Aimee picker her starter. It was after all her first pokemon. Memories came back for him, back in Unova, when he had to make the choice. He remembered it was hard, but in the end went the grass starter himself, a Snivy. A good few year had come and gone, Snivy had evolved and now waited back home for Noels return. Noel's attention peeked up when Rowen asked if he would like to pick a starter as well. Noel stepped forward and observed.

After seeing the Chimchar's antics, Noel was also put off, so he turned to the Piplup, who looked rather shy back Hey there Piplup. You don't look so keen, you dont like conflict do you? The Pokemon shook it's head and looked down, almost starting to cry Well, how about I let you meet with all my other friends back home? You can just spend your days playing and having fun instead Piplup raised its head and a look of joy filled it's eyes I'll take that as a yes haha. Professor, I would like to take Piplup but would it be ok if you sent him straight over to Professor Juniper?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 14th, 2014, 7:53 am

Professor Rowan gave Piplup's head a pat and nodded, before backing away to leave the Piplup be.
"Yes, that's fine with me" he said in response to Noel's question. He sighed and turned to Aimee; he hadn't finished with her yet. "Now, my dear. I understand like your brother before you, you are going to try to beat all the Gym Leaders".

The teenager grinned and gave a sharp nod.
"Yes sir". Professor Rowan's lips curled into a smile, he had tried to keep a serious face, but when looking at a young trainer with such enthusiasm he couldn't help it. He walked to one of the lab counters and picked up a device and handed it to her.
"This is a Pokedex. When you meet new Pokemon it will tell you about them. Your challenge is to fill the entirety of the Pokedex for me. Are you up for that?"

Aimee took the device and examined it. She felt as though she was going to be able to complete this challenge, it couldn't be too hard, could it?
"Yeah, I can give it a go" she replied. There was a sudden crash and the three humans turned around, Chimchar had climb onto the counters and had broken an empty test tube. Professor Rowan returned him to his Pokeball immediately.
"He's a rascal. I'm sure with the right training he'll be ok".

There was a spare Pokedex to his side, he picked it up and nodded at Noel. "I'm not sure if you would like one young man; you might of already filled one Pokedex in Unova. The offer is there though; I'm sure it would widen your knowledge". Shinx, who had now calmed down, came back to his trainer's side and stood next to Turtwig, batting the tortoise-like Pokemon's head with its paw playfully. Turtwig tried to nip at it. Aimee could tell they were going to be friends.

Realising that it was not wise to have two Pokemon beside her on the go, she returned Turtwig to his Pokeball and slid it into her pocket; she would have to obtain a similar belt to Noel if she was going to continue receiving or catching Pokemon.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » January 16th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Noel took the pokedex and smild at Rowen Thank you professor I look forward to meeting all sorts of pokemon here. Now.. let's give this a try He turned around to Absol who smiled at him, and opened his his pokedex, it spoke in the usual mechanical voice Absol, the Disaster Pokemon. While many believe this pokemon is the cause of disaster, it is infact brining warning to those around its home Noel nodded and put the dex away True facts, Absol has helped me out alot He knelt down and stroked Absol who nuzzled into his hand
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)