[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby nalasimba83 » December 14th, 2014, 9:36 pm

(Yes)

Steven looked at the pillars and then at Elsa,"how tall do you think I can make these pillars go?" Elsa looked at him like he was crazy. "Have you ever wanted to touch the moon?"

(Sorry for it being so short, i just want a conversation between them)
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby nalasimba83 » December 14th, 2014, 9:36 pm

(Yes)

Steven looked at the pillars and then at Elsa,"how tall do you think I can make these pillars go?" Elsa looked at him like he was crazy. "Have you ever wanted to touch the moon?"

(Sorry for it being so short, i just want a conversation between them)
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 14th, 2014, 10:37 pm

(That's okay.)

Elsa

I shook my head at his question, but I couldn't hide the smile. "Yes, I have, when I was younger. But I know now that, if I tried without the proper equipment, I would die before I even came close to it," I replied. "Why?"

Kristoff

When Anna didn't say anything, my concern for her quickly kicked in. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked.
Last edited by Queen Elsa on December 15th, 2014, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » December 15th, 2014, 12:38 am

"Proper equipment?"Steven asked, suddenly curious. "Well, Elsa,"he smirked. "Tonight, I'm going to show you something you've never seen before," He transformed the pillars into a wide sculpture, like a fountain with them standing in the middle. He raised the sculpture up, controlling the speed. They sky rocketed at an unimaginable speed, and the moon was drawn closer to them. Slowly, the sculpture after countless hours begin to turn slightly and change color to a colorless blue to a rich sapphire color and violet encasing both of them in an ice wonderland. They were standing in front of the moon. "You didn't die,"Steven said.
"Oh I'm fine Kristoff,"Ana replied. "Something is just bothering me. Why does everybody like Steven? I bet even Elsa likes him,"Ana frowned. "What makes him so good?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 15th, 2014, 1:27 am

Elsa

I looked around, amazed at what he had just done. "Wow. You're really getting good at using your powers," I said. Too bad you're going to use them for revenge, I added silently.

Kristoff

"I don' t get it either," I said. "Something tells me it's because of something he's done in the past. I just don't know what." I grabbed her hand with mine. "Come on. Let's go get your sister. And I know exactly which way she went." I pointed at the footprints following the horse tracks.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » December 15th, 2014, 3:08 am

Ana looked at him, and he was right,"But that could only mean that Elsa deliberately followed Steven of her own free will. Why would she do that?" She felt kind of betrayed,"Why did she visit him, and not me? Couldn't she at least come and tell me that she was safe and okay?"
"Is something bothering you?"Steven asked her. "You have a hesitation in your voice."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 15th, 2014, 4:21 am

Kristoff

"I don't know. But if Steven got power, maybe she wanted to talk to him about it," I said. "Besides, she knows you, and she knows you wouldn't stop searching for her, so she wasn't worried about that."

Elsa

"No," I said. "Well, actually, yes. It's taken me so long to start controlling my powers and see the beauty in them, because I didn't want to hurt anyone. And then you come around and gain the powers, and you can control them so easily and beautifully, but yet you want to attack your brothers for revenge on what they did to the rest of your fzmily." I took a deep breath, and then continued, "Look, I know that losing family members is hard. I lost both of my parents at the same time because of a storm while they were on a boat. I almost lost my sister twice. I know wwhat it's like. But revdnge is never the answer. And neither is violence or killing." I realized too late that I had gone into my motherly or queenly mode or whatever you want to call it and gave him a pep talk anyways. Great. Now he sill surely hate me.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 6th, 2015, 3:37 am

Steven looked below him,"Elsa, your parents were killed by a storm. How would you feel if you just came home to find your parent's bodies at the entrance to the door and as you keep walking you find all your siblings dead! Then, your home is on fire and you see your brothers smiling over their dead bodies! And then you watch, slowly as your home crumbles to nothing right in front of you-and you weren't able to do-anything. You still have your sister left, Elsa. Me? I have nobody! I'm all alone." He looked back up,"Even if I were to stop all this and go back- I would just be giving myself a life of misery. Everyday, there would be this empty void within me that I can't fill- and I know that it is revenge." He pointed to himself,"Elsa, I have always hated cowards, and to become one myself is something I won't do. I also hate liars- and I made a promise to myself that day-that I would avenge my family--no matter what it took me. If I were to break that promise, I would hate myself forever."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 6th, 2015, 4:07 am

Elsa

I tried to imagine that the best I could. I imagined my parents and Anna as the family members that had died in the fire, and Hans as the one who had set it off. "That must be very hard for you," I said. "And I understand you keeping your promises. I try to as well. Try not to take this the wrong way, but you should have never made that promise in the first place. I mean, I understand why you did it, but..." I trailed off, not sure how to finish the sentence. "Maybe I should just go now, before I make things worse for you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 7th, 2015, 3:21 am

Steven quickly interrupted,"I want to hear what you were going to say."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)