[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kitten Warfare (Manlier then it sounds) [CLOSED] — My Lion King Forum

Kitten Warfare (Manlier then it sounds) [CLOSED]

Re: Kitten Warfare (Manlier then it sounds) [CLOSED]

Postby Adofo » February 23rd, 2014, 6:23 am

Redmist: Come on baby! Just one more big push!
*Nieve screams as loud as she can*
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Tako » February 23rd, 2014, 6:46 am

SKIP.
Tako

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh

Nickname(s): Tak, Ellie
Pride Points: 7

Postby Adofo » February 23rd, 2014, 6:56 am

*Kora hands over two little kittens to her mother and lays them in her arms*
Redmist: Nieve........they're beautiful! ......they are so cute! Just like their mother! Honey......I'm sorry.....for everything. Not just the mind control thing that happened. I mean getting captured, forcing you to eat more of that disgusting prison food, EVERYTHING! ........while I was trapped inside of my own head it made me think.......Nieve, you and the kits don't need me in any of your lives! All I've done is screwed things up! I even attacked our own little girl! I almost killed our unborn little kits! All the decisions I've made have resulted in horrible failure! ......you all don't deserve to have someone as useless as me around....
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Tako » February 23rd, 2014, 7:06 am

Nieve: Redmist... You're talking nonsense!! I do need you. You've been there for me. You helped through this. Without you it be impossible. I love you, Redmist. I love you the way you are. I love you for infinite. Just please don't go. Your part of me. Please I'm begging you. We made it together to make this one big happy family. Please. I love you. *kiss*
Tako

uh

Postby Adofo » February 23rd, 2014, 7:10 am

Smoke: Dad....please don't go!
Flame: Please!
Spark: Don't go dad! We all need you!
Redmist: ...........*kiss* Okay. I'll stay! *kiss* Let's go back to the penthouse!
*He puts Nieve on his back and manages to get the two kits to stay on top of his head and they all make it back to the penthouse.*
Redmist: So Nieve.....what are we going to call our new little boy and girl?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Tako » February 23rd, 2014, 7:24 am

Idk hold your pants.
Tako

uh

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)