[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kitten Warfare (Manlier then it sounds) [CLOSED] — My Lion King Forum

Kitten Warfare (Manlier then it sounds) [CLOSED]

Re: Kitten Warfare (Manlier then it sounds) [CLOSED]

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2014, 6:14 am

*Redmist smacks Smoke to the ground and turns towards Nieve. He lets out his claws and charges*
Flame: NO YOU DON'T!!!
*Flame and Spark tackle their dad. But when they hit the ground, Redmist shoves them off and heads back towards Nieve.*
Smoke: GIRLS!!!! PROTECT MOM!!!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Tako » February 12th, 2014, 6:19 am

Kora: DAD?!? WHAT THE HELL AS GONE INTO YOU?!? I WONT LET YOU HURT MOM!! *pushes him* BACK OFF!... dad.
Myra: *stands into front Nieve*
Jinora: Mom. Just breath. Just. Breath.
Nieve: What do you think I'm doing?! *takes a deep breath*
Tako

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh

Nickname(s): Tak, Ellie
Pride Points: 7

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2014, 6:24 am

Redmist: YOu filthy Stormy's think you can beat the great Frozen tribe!? You're weak! Pathetic! Useless! All of you shall die! Starting with those two tiny ones....right, in, there! *looks at Nieve's tummy*
*Smoke notices a small little red light on the back of his father's head*
Smoke: HE'S BEEN BRAINWASHED! HE HAS A CHIP IN HIS HEAD!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Tako » February 12th, 2014, 6:29 am

Kora: Guys we have to pull it out like right now! Before he kills us!
Jinora: Mom don't worry I'll protect you.
Myra: *takes claws out*
Kora: *cracks head* Alright let's do THIS.
Tako

uh

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2014, 6:31 am

*THe six siblings surround their father and all at once attack him. But he tosses them all aside. Jinora gets back up and Redmist slashes her badly on her left side.*
Smoke: JINORA!!!!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Tako » February 12th, 2014, 6:45 am

Jinora: ...
Nieve: J-Ji-Jinora?! *looks at her in shock as she fell*
Kora: NO! *tries to get up and runs to her little sister*
Nieve: Redmist? Please! I'm begging you to stop!! I mean it! *tear flows down her cheek* Your hurting you family...
Tako

uh

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2014, 6:53 am

Redmist: YOu are NOT my family!!
*Smoke watches his father and notices, a tear drips from his eye*
Smoke: He's still in there! Dad! I know you can hear me! You have to fight it! Please......this is your son you're talking too! Remember when I was little, you saved me from some cannibal cats my mom had sold me too!? You did everything yo could to protect me! These are your son's and daughters! Remember how much I wanted to meet them when mom was pregnant with them!? I kept trying to climb into her mouth! Please Dad! Remember!
*Redmist seemed to have a confused expression. Like he was fighting with himself.*
Smoke: Mom! Guys! Girls! Talk to him!
Flame: Dad remember that time I ate some rotten fish by mistake and you spent the next 3 weeks by my side, not leaving me for a second!?
Spark: Remember when you first took my hunting and I almost caught a rabbit but it got away, so to make me feel better yoou took me out to eat at my favorite buffet restaurant!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Tako » February 13th, 2014, 6:58 am

Jinora: Remember when I scraped my cheek when I was a kid. You never left my side til it heal. Dad. Please. Come back.
Kora: Dad, remember when I asked you I love you? I do. We all want to be normal! Please if you're in there, come out and fight!
Myra: Dad, do you remember when my old crush didn't have feelings for me? You helped me through it!!
Nieve: Redmist... I'm your wife. Please listen to me... I love you with all my heart! And I need your help to bring this little guys to our world! Please. I need you.
Tako

uh

Postby Adofo » February 13th, 2014, 7:02 am

*Redmist thrashes around, trying not to hurt his family anymore. He stops and jumps on Nieve and holds her down with one paw and gets ready to strike with the other.*
Redmist: Any last words?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Tako » February 13th, 2014, 7:05 am

Nieve: I love you. *tear flows down her cheek*
Tako

uh

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)