[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Alien wolf adventures — My Lion King Forum

Alien wolf adventures

Alien wolf adventures

Postby Alethia » December 9th, 2013, 2:06 pm

It was a very cold winter. It was night, Christmas Eve. I am escape a Perris Park secret base, and run in the desert I discover a Railway and follow in first train station. There I climb in a freight coach, I think not go to soon. I sleep in coach and contrary to my expectations, the coach, to connect at the engine and go. I wake up later, in the morning and I down. I looked around and see when I was in a unknown and very big City. I walk in a city. I go in all the four legs, for not to create panic. But so, my size, create a conditions of fear in people. I stop in the residence district. I hear a discutions of a child with his parents, about a dog for Cristmas. The parents says no money for buy a dog because are expensive. But dogs in the pound are be dificult.
I see the child, put the window a letter for Santa Clause with the writter in exterior, near a cake and glass of milk. After the midnight, I read the letter and I think do a surprise for this child. I eat the cake and drink the milk, after sleep on the WELCOME carpet.
Christmas Morning arives.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Return to Role Play (OT)