[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Five Days of Love ( private ) — My Lion King Forum

Five Days of Love ( private )

Five Days of Love ( private )

Postby Kipekee » December 7th, 2013, 3:01 am

It only took a few moments after the deer calf got separated from his mother for a wolf howl to pierce the skies, summoning fellow pack members to come in for the kill. The little deer knew the best thing to do was run, as his mother had told him. Seconds after his little hooves started to drum the ground, he could feel the hot breath on his little rump and the feeling that he wasn't alone. Looking over his shoulder, he saw a black she wolf with yellow eyes in his pursuit, and just as he turned his head to look where he was going, he felt claws rake his back.

He let out a shrill scream in pain that echoed through the forest, and he began to tire. He was just a calf, and his tank was running on low already! Already, he knew that this was his end. But he still had to run while there was a chance.
Suddenly, he heard the panting of more wolves. Looking behind him, the original black wolf chasing him was now joined by not one, not two, not three, but eight wolves!
All for a little calf like me?

The black wolf continued to slash him, and he felt a weight on his back. His legs collapsed under him and the world went black..
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Five Days of Love ( private )

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 7th, 2013, 5:08 am

OOC: I salute your awesome roleplaying skills. ;)

IC: A dog, not old, not young such as a pup, but a full grown dog, stealthily and precisely slipped out of the silent cabin. Dark, eerie, and a bit chilly out in the night, yet, he himself was not afraid. Not in the very least. He knew it reassured his master when he was around the cabin, as the loyal dog seemed a to be a sort of, well, sense of protection for the man so to speak. And, even though he was concerned for his master, he had done this before, and likely would do it again. Casting a glance or two around, he quickly trotted out into the night, and into the serenity of the forest. Granted, he had admittedly never actually come across any sort of creature that would pose as a threat before, but he supposed the reason was because he kept his night time ventures to a time minimum. Though, he was definitely feeling livelier tonight, and to satisfy his energy and to solve his boredom, he considered strolling past the point he typically stopped himself. Because he had a more adventurous spirit tonight, he quickly escalated his pace into a slow jog, almost running, yet slow enough not to wear himself down, at least not immediately. He continued on this way, before he stopped a moment, licking a paw after unfortunately getting it stuck in some sort of needle, presumably from a sort of cone, or perhaps a tree. Though, this mattered not to the dog, as he soon had the problem out of the way. Self-satisfied, he started up his sojourn once again, this time slowing his pace to a trot. He didn't know there were wolves that were not too far from here, or he would have left...
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » December 7th, 2013, 9:31 pm

( d'aww shucks, although I have to say the same about you! )

A silvery wolf with red highlights in his fur put a paw on the black she-wolf's back, a smile on his light gray face. "Wonderful catch, Sakiya. You will be a great alpha one day."
Her amber eyes glittered and flustered, and she grew hot under her sleek black pelt, and she smiled back at her father. "Thanks, Dad. I really appreciate it. When I saw a calf alone, I just had to take the chance." She said in reply, and they began to dig in.

( ... i've had posts like these for a few days. excuse my failure. )
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 7th, 2013, 10:00 pm

(Aw, thank you! I forgot to ask, did you have a name for the dog I'm role playing?)

He suddenly paused, his deep brown eyes suddenly darting around the forest. He eyed the shrubbery and the undergrowth, lightly stepping through the masses of leaves and twigs. Something had alerted his senses, and he had no idea as to what that something could be. As the forest itself seemed so ginormous to the dog, the amount of life in it was too overwhelming for him to even imagine what it could be. At first, he thought his ears had heard something. A second later, his nose had sniffed out something. It was as of whatever the thing was, it was near. Perhaps too close for his liking. Slowly, he crept forward, his nose, ears and eyes working together in sync. Casting glances back and forth around the dark forest, the dog let out a nervous breath as he continued on his trek. The smell suddenly became more apparent, just as the sound of, well, he couldn't identify what exactly that sound was, but he understood it was something he was unaccustomed to. He came to a view of a small clearing, and he could see what looked like huge, scary dogs, devouring what used to be a poor, helpless creature. He cringed, and, even though he was carnivorous himself, the sight was still nauseating to watch.

(I understand. Making long posts are hard for me, so I get it)
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » December 7th, 2013, 11:52 pm

(x3 - er... hmm, Doger? Lucky? idk xD My dog has a straight-forward name, so...)

As her pack began to eat, the she-wolf, Sakiya, caught the scent of something else, thanks to her exceptional nose. What the -- it smelled like a wolf, yet at the same time, it smelled like . . . human? What the?
Sneaking away from her nomming pack, she peered into the bushes, seeing nothing.
"Hello?" Sakiya called out. "Is anyone there?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 8th, 2013, 12:32 am

(Hehe, I can't think of any. My dogs were all named Fluffy, Macy, Molly, Honey, Bear, or Lucy. As you can see, I can't really think if anything to fit this kind if situation... XD)

He shrunk back, staying partially hidden within the forest as he glanced at her. It seemed to be some sort of, perhaps species of dog. He stayed still, not daring to move from his place. He definitely wasn't sure about this dog, or, whatever this thing was. He couldn't even tell if it was make or female! Though, that could be because he had not looked at him/her for very long. He sighed, the thought of how long he would have to stay there on his mind. He was already getting impatient doing nothing, so he slowly stepped out into clear view. "Er, I was back there..." He said. He spoke quietly, and was thinking that they would probably find him anyway, so why not speed up the process?

(Sorry for shortness; I'm about to leave)
OneFamilyScar

Postby Kipekee » December 8th, 2013, 12:53 am

(It's alright m'dear, although I think I'm getting writers block. -forces self to make a decent post-)

According to the voice, it was male and canine. Peaking at the golden colored dog (colored green because the moon was oddly blue that night), the black she-wolf blinked her amber eyes. "I've never seen a wolf like you before." She whispered, tilting her head. "And what's that bone necklace you're wearing? I don't see a single bone..."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 8th, 2013, 1:20 am

(I am having trouble with my posts as well. Must... Not... Resort to one liners...)

He blinked once, twice, and would have blinked a third time if he hadn't been distracted with the fact that there was a dog, that he now knew was called a wolf, staring back at him. He tilted his head, and, now identifying the dog, er, wolf as a she, he replied to her question. "Bone necklace?" He stared back, confusedly at her. Whatever this contraption the wolf was taking about was, he surely did not have anything of the sort. "You mean, my collar?" He asked, gesturing to the contraption hanging around his neck. He smiled at her, seeing as she didn't seem to be on the offensive. At least, he hoped she wasn't. He also hoped the peace would last.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Kipekee » December 8th, 2013, 1:51 am

(xD writers block y must u come at this festive time of year)

"Collar...?" Sakiya replied, having not really heard that word before. "Er, is that what you refer to as a necklace in your pack? What are you, anyways? And, uh... I'm Sakiya."

(NOOOOOOOO)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 8th, 2013, 2:18 am

(Yeah... No one likes you writers block.)

"Necklace?" Another tilt of the head. He gazed at her from that sideways angle for a moment or two before his head sprung back up to its straightened position. "That's a nice name." He commented, in his head wondering what kind of name that would be. This had already been a strange night, and with meeting a wolf, learning it was a female with a strange but cute name, it had just been overall exhausting. Though, he admitted that it was quite enjoyable to get company other than his master.
OneFamilyScar

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)