[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Five Days of Love ( private ) — My Lion King Forum

Five Days of Love ( private )

Re: Five Days of Love ( private )

Postby Kipekee » December 10th, 2013, 8:38 pm

The black wolf nodded slowly. "Thank you... I guess you call them collars, where you come from." She woofed, her tail wagging slightly. "So...what's your name?"

( ... -throws a raging fit- uggh )
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 10th, 2013, 9:11 pm

He tilted his head, thinking for a moment or two. As he considered her question, he was honestly wondering if he did in fact have a name. His master had only talked to him, but had never actually referred to him as being called anything. He was called "dog", or sometimes "boy", but he understood the fact that those were not actual names. He decided to make up something, so this wolf wouldn't think him strange. "My name is Doug." He said quickly, as that was the first thing he could think of.
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » December 10th, 2013, 9:40 pm

...okay, this kept getting weirder and weirder. "Nice to meet you Doug." Sakiya yapped, then got into a play bow, which he should recognize...right?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 10th, 2013, 10:02 pm

He stared down at her, and blinked. This was strange. He had just randomly named himself, and now this wolf was bending coward for some reason. Maybe she was stretching, or something, but whatever she was supposed to be doing, Doug had the nagging feeling she wanted him to do something. He mimicked her stance, also bending over into a playful posture. He wondered if this was a meeting ritual for wolves....
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)