[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli) — My Lion King Forum

Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Re: Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Amy raised a brow and looked at the box again before looking at the gadget in his hand.
"A field trip? With you?" she asked with a laugh. She thought about what her Mum would say, running off with a man who talked of aliens.

The 'man' bit would put her mother off a bit more. "I'm not going anywhere until I have a brief description of who you are Doctor". She ran a hand through her hair again. "I also want to know how we could possibly go 'anywhere' as you put it".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 10:52 pm

He stopped playing around and put the screwdriver away Suppose I owe that much don't I? Very well. I am a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey, a race of people who are masters of time and space itself, and this..He tapped the box this is my preferred mode of transport of doing so, and I would very much appreciate you as my companion
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 10:59 pm

Amy fell silent to process what she had just heard. She herself was talking to an alien. From the planet 'Gallifrey'. His companion? She smiled. She didn't know what to make of that proposition. She didn't even think about home, her family or her friends. The prospects on what lay ahead clouded her mind.

"I'd love to join you" she said with a beaming, repeated the line she used before. "But...how are we going to travel inside of that?" she said, motioning to the police box.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 11:04 pm

The Doctor beamed at her and opened the door leading them both inside and closing it behind. Inside was all covered in steel, chrome and brass, the middle console a mad mix of switches and buttons Welcome to the TARDIS, Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. With her we can go to any period of history or the future we desire, at any moment we want, yet always come back to this exact spot any time we pleae
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 26th, 2013, 7:43 am

Amy felt like a child on Christmas morning when those doors opened. She had expected machinery of course, but this was unimaginable. The TARDIS it was called. Seemed fitting. At the mention of time travel she let out a bit of a 'squee'.

It was a bit of culture shock and she did feel a little bit nauseous, but her excitement was taking over.
"This is real. It's all real" she said, walking up to the console but not daring to press anything. "I bet everyone tells you its bigger on the inside too" she said, shooting the Doctor a smile. She gathered she wasn't his first 'companion'.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 26th, 2013, 6:59 pm

During Amy's amazement the Doctor was rushing round, pulling alsorts of levers and flicking who knows how many switches Well...er...yeah I guess they do... humans are odd. Act like you never seen something interesting before. Enough about that though! He spun round and stopped infront of her The universe is at our command, where and when would you like to go in it?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 26th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Amy stood, her mind going through all the possibilities. There were too many. Of all the places she could go, 99% of them she had no idea about seeing as there were obviously habitable planets she had never heard of.

"I...honestly don't know where to start" she said, clapping her hands together and shrugging. Now she was inside, she slipped her coat off and put it down on the bench like seats she had spotted. "You decide!" she demanded. "You're the expert".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 27th, 2013, 11:41 pm

Indeed I am He ran to a keyboard and started bashing in what seemed like random numbers First time traveller lets not make this too rough... how about a good old trip to the 1980's, the height of rock music. Micheal Jackson, AC/DC, Van Halen, Guns 'n' Roses, The Cure... The list can go on and I have only just noticed I have a very unhealthy obsession with each of them. Enough of that however we are about ready too... He ran round the centre console practically touching everything before spinning round infront of Amy with a smile ..lift off! He smacked a switch down and suddenly the TARDIS whirled to life shaking about, sending the Doctor flying onto the railings
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 28th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Amy chuckled as he talked, but she had to admit, she was excited for this. Anything could happen. In this machine...they could go anywhere. No reason why they couldn't meet Michael Jackson. She stopped and thought for a moment; how would she be able to keep this to herself? She presumed the Doctor's old companions had kept it to themselves otherwise the world would know of him.

That was besides the point. Going back in time itself was probably the greatest thing she was ever going to do. The TARDIS sprung into action; she had never travelled in it before, so naturally, the first thing that happened was that she fell straight to the TARDIS floor. She didn't feel the pain, she was in too much of a hyper mood to feel anything.

She heaved herself back upright by latching onto the centre console, careful not to push anything. She held onto it for dear life, laughing all the time. She was travelling in time and space. It was unreal.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 28th, 2013, 9:40 pm

The shakes, rattling and travelling lasted a few moments longer before the TARDIS suddenly stopped with a powerful thud. The Doctor walked over to Amy Ladies and gentlemen you flight has arrived in Heddon, London 1983, if you would follow me I will show you out safely He smiled and took her hand, carefully leading her to the door and opened it. Outside was suddenly a burst of life, it looked like a different world. Different faces, fashion, vehicles yet it was clear this was indeed London Welcome to your first stop in history Miss Johnson
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)