[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli) — My Lion King Forum

Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Re: Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 28th, 2013, 10:19 pm

Amy raised a brow. Hendon? That was where her Mum was from. She would be...17 by the year 1983. The chances of running into her were unlikey tough, and she knew that. The teenager held onto the Doctor's hand as he opened the door. Amy squealed like a teenage girl faced with her favourite pop star when she saw what was outside.

As they stepped out of the TARDIS, Amy felt a bit out of place. The jeans she was wearing were made 30 years in the future. The people walking past her talked about things she had never heard of. It put into perspective how much she really knew. She turned to the Doctor and grinned uncontrollably.
"I can't believe this is happening!"
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKivuli » November 28th, 2013, 10:28 pm

The Doctor smiled, a sure beam of satisfaction Well no sense in just standing around is there?! Come on lets go look round The Doctor lead the way through the streets and busy people. The change in time was so odd. In the year 2013 everyone was on their phones, listening to music or otherwise distracted. Here though... No such things existed, even as they walked a few people wished them good morning. The Doctors attention was caught however when he noticed a bunch of random posters on the wall AHA!!! There we go, advertisement at its finest, now lets see what's going on in old London town shall we
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 30th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Amy held onto the Doctor's arm with a smile and a spring in her step. She loved all the woman's hair. She thought that if she wore it like they did back home she'd get so many weird looks. Amy walked towards the posters and grinned when she saw one.

"A garden show! So typical" she said with a chuckle. She got a little closer and examined the dates and the time and the way it was designed. She loved old posters and this was no exception.

"Excuse me, mind if I can get a look at them?" Amy heard a woman's voice ask. She moved towards the Doctor a little more and turned around to look at the woman. She was a bit shorter and a bit older than her. Only by two years or so. She was with a few others.

"Oh, sorry" Amy replied. The woman looked slightly confused by her accent.
"No problem" she said back with a wide smile, her attentions being turned towards the poster. Amy couldn't help but think she was familiar looking. The woman sighed. "That garden show is going ahead even though old Jim died". Amy raised an eye brow, what did she mean?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » December 1st, 2013, 12:30 am

The Doctor chuckled at Amy's apparent disgust What's wrong with gardens? Gardens are awesome! Colourful flowers, amazing scents bees that provide honey... and TREES trees are the best take the bad stuff from your mouth and turn it back to something you can breath Their conversation was interrupted by a group of young girls. The Doctor stepped aside with Amy. He noticed she looked confused and whispered over Something on your mind?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 1st, 2013, 8:34 pm

Amy looked up at the Doctor and back at the group of girls.
"Uh...it's hard to explain". It really was. Amy felt a bit unnerved. This woman seemed so familiar. What was it about her? The girls were talking about the man named 'Jim' dying. It seemed a little...weird.

They were saying about how the police wouldn't tell them what had happened, and how there's been quite a few accidents surrounding the Garden Show recently. "Hey, Doctor. Are you listening to them? Sounds a bit mysterious" Amy whispered back. The woman who had spoke to her glanced at the two and smiled politely. The group of girls moved away slowly, the girl whom she had spoke to slightly behind them.

"Hurry up Colette! Places to go, people to see!" one of them called. Amy's eyes widened. Now she realised why the woman was so familiar.
"Oh my god, that's my mum" she hissed at the Doctor, not knowing what to do as the woman moved away.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » December 1st, 2013, 9:10 pm

The Dcotor just stood by as the proceedings happened and taking everything in. Amy's last comment made him raise an eyebrow. He stepped infront of you and made eye contact Amy. Listen to me. No matter what goes on in your head, you must promise me you do not tell her who you are. Right now you are a face she won't remember. Is she knew the truth that would create a paradox and create a whole host of problems. Promise me you won't interact with her
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 2nd, 2013, 11:35 pm

Amy pulled a distressed face. How could she not say anything? It was going to be so difficult. The Doctor though; he was asking her to promise not to say anything. It sounded very serious. After a moment of thought she smiled up at him.
"I promise".

She watched the group of girls leave, her eyes lingering on her teenage Mum. It was odd seeing her, but a good kind of odd. Colette would never remember her brief encounter; if it was there last chance to meet of course. "Where too now?"
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)