[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli) — My Lion King Forum

Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Re: Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Amy felt as though there had been a plot twist. This had been ruined slightly by Ryan Owen farting again. Rackateen? Who the hell where they? What the hell where they?
"Rackateen?" Amy questioned. 'Denise' seemed to stare with shock that the man who had named them, she glared at the teenage human once more. Her expression calmed.

"How would you know of us? Third time? You've been busy". The 'woman' thought to herself and began to pace. "Wait...are you the being my dear cousins spoke of?". She glanced at her 'brother', Ryan. "The Doctor who butchered a whole family of us" she hissed.

The 'woman' approached the two and stood staring at Amy directly. "You my dear are in the presence of a murderer. A murderer among the stars" she hissed. Amy was thoroughly confused. Among the stars? "And it is high time we seek revenge". Her hand raised to her head as she moved the hair of her fringe away to reveal a zip. Amy wasn't expecting that. As she pulled on it a blue light filled the room. She was unzipping her skin.

The teenager's hand found its way to the Doctor's arm and gripped it.
"The suit" she whispered.
"Join me, my brother" Densie called to Ryan. "The hunt begins". She continued unzipping, the new body beneath beginning to show itself. Dark green skin with large alien eyes. Amy's eyes were fixed upon her, her mouth had formed an "O" shape out and she wanted to scream, but the noise wouldn't come.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Oh...boy...Amy I may have possibly upset them a little while ago He stood and watched as Denise pulled free of the skin. Behind her Ryan also began to unzip and pull free. Both of them looked exactly the same. The Doctors eyes darted between the two of them Yeah.. time to run ally oop! He swung the door open and pulled Amy out and started running fast. Back in the room he could hear 'Ryan' scream in anger Come dear sister, our prize escapes He ran from the room and began to bound along the hall
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 9:03 pm

Before she knew she was running down the corridor next to the Doctor, she dared to glance behind her and saw the two furious green humanoid beasts turning the corridors with them.

She could no longer tell which one was her Head Mistress. Not that it mattered at his moment in time. Their claws were huge like their eyes and they were about two feet taller than her.
"Oh...my...God" she yelled between breaths.

The two, after turning various corners, had gained some distance and came to the stairs or another corridor.
"Where now Doctor?" she said, gasping for breath.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 9:10 pm

The Doctor glanced at his options and peeked down the hall, both of them were getting closer I do believe down is the best option He started to lead Amy down the stairs and into the one door. The boiler room. Inside was just a vast array of pipes and heating systems. He pulled out his trusty sonic screw driver and fiddled with a few dials and knobs, the screwdriver whirling away as he worked Right.. pressure good....water flowing.. evil crazy aliens about to kill us.. love my job. Right behind here He pulled her down behind a bench which was near the door. One of the beasts broke in looking around and began to walk forward into the room near the pipeworks
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 9:19 pm

"I love it when they hide" one of them hissed. "It makes the kill more enjoyable". Amy tried to make her breathing a little more quiet as she tried not to attract attention to herself. If she wasn't being hunted she would of asked what the hell that weird gadget the Doctor whipped out a moment ago.

"Doctor" she whispered as quietly as she could. "What now?" She was evidently worried. She didn't know what these things were or what they'd do to kill her. She felt her shirt stick to her back with the increasing heat in the room.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 9:24 pm

The Doctor smiled Just watch and when I say.. run like crazy He stood up and walked between the two of them and the door Oi you ..big....green...bouncing... yeah that was working better in my head.. either way you are not very good hunters to miss me like that are you? The two aliens snarled and screamed and started running towards him. He calmly pulled out his bouncy ball, throwing it off the floor and rebounding to hit one of the aliens in the eye. It flailed around, causing both to fall over. The Doctor pulled out his screwdriver once again and aimed it at the pipes. The pressure began to build rapidly Amy lets move it! He led the way out the room
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 9:29 pm

Amy watched the events unfold. The greatest weapon today had been a bouncy ball. She glanced at the pipes which were shaking and before she had a moment to react she was out of the room. The sound of the creatures screaming and struggling was still being heard as they sped through the school to get to the exit. She burst through the doors with the Doctor in tow and waited for the inevitable bang.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Not a few moments later, the school went bang, passers-by were taking interest, some were screaming, some taking pictures, others on their phones right away. The Doctor had dived over Amy to cover her. He looked down and saw she was ok, however not wanting to stick around he made a quick getaway from the scene just as Amy was slowly getting up
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 9:58 pm

Amy had been sheltered from the explosion and when she looked up, he had gone. He had left her. She stood up and watched the people around her screaming and doing what humans best, take pictures on their phone.

No one had seen her exit. Good job with it too. The emergency services began to arrive and she was ushered off the scene. Amy made her way home, turning up an hour late and having to deal with her mother panicking over her and how she could of died at the school. Her dad had questions and she answered them, lying through her teeth of course.

How could she begin to explain that she just battled aliens? They wouldn't believe her. As she laid in bed that night she pondered over everything she had ever known. On the bright side, this meant no school for at least two weeks as investigations and repairs went ahead.

A couple of days later and to no one's surprise, Amy had been out with her friends. They had just had a coffee morning in Starbucks and were making their way home. She heard a weird whooshing, mechanical noise as she left that no one else seemed to hear but blamed it on the roadworks. She walked along the streets after she made her goodbyes.

It was a fairly mild spring day, so she allowed herself to wear her chequered green dress with tights and boots with a coat over the top to keep out the chill of the breeze. As she turned the corner, she saw him. The Doctor. Leaning against a police box which she had never noticed before.
"Oi!" she called to him, a frown appearing as she grew nearer. "You left me! After blowing up my school and two alien creatures you disappeared and left me". The frown disappeared quickly as she looked at the box. "And that wasn't here before".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 10:41 pm

He smiled a little but looked a tiny but concerned when she started yelling Yes.. I may have blown the back end of school up, no this wasn't here before and yes I did leave. If I didn't you would be with the police, and I most likely would be in a small padded room. Still look at the bright side! Extra school holiday, no more even aliens trying to kill us sooo, what say we go on a little field trip? Anywhere you can imagine He began to play around with his screwdriver spinning it between his fingers
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)