[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby nalasimba83 » February 26th, 2014, 9:12 am

(I actually don't know...lol. It could actually be Troy and Amelia, or one pair secretly survived plotting a rebellion or soemthing? That would lead to the continuation of the RP)

Troy nodded,"Hopefully, we wouldn't resort to the last option, even though it would be 4 against 1. We have to take in the idea that he still is a Career even though Amelia and Katherine have their own version of training as well. Spencer is a killing machine, perfected to be placed in the games. I heard he volunteered himself, but thats just his image. Who knows? Maybe they designed him to look tough in the games. Guess we'll just have to find out soon then, right?" Troy didn't know what was kicking in, but as the games grew more intense, the more he decided to put his effort into fighting and surviving.

He took out his own knife which wasn't practically meant for killing. It was meant for survival needs, such as cutting branches, or crafting a weapon. It was like a weapon for a weapon. He decided to cut the thick branches that stood in their way as they almost made it into the thick of the forest. Sudeenly he stopped both Amelia and Austin with two fists that blocked their entrance. "Hold on, its way to quit,"he whispered. Then he clicked his tongue a bit,"Guess the games got more exciting for the audience,"he said bitterly.

Multac knew immediately of what President Snow was about to say. He clenched his fists. "Yes sir, I'll try my best,"he said putting his hands behind his back and bowing respectfully. The President nodded curtly and cruelly as he was about to exit, until Multac caught him with another word. "But sir-If you please. Wouldn't that be, cheating the audience? The audience for the games has doubled-or may I say tripled ever since the Austin/Katherine incident occured. When tricking the pair saying that there will be two tributes will be coming out, we're also tricking the audience. Wouldn't that leave us with such a low rank that even our own people would start to revolt against it? You saw what happened last time with Mellark and Everdeen, didn't you? The people were attached to them, but at that time we played fair to the game and let it go on,"Multac said. Then he sighed uncertainly and went on,"What I mean to say is-your not thinking this will be another rebellion, do you sir? They are merely 2 teenagers. They aren't even as popular as Katniss and Peeta were, but nevertheless. I will, should I say, tune up the excitement,"Multac said. He bowed courteously and decided to leave it there.

He sighed and wiped a single drop of sweat from his brow as he made way back into the gaming room. "Alright everyone,"he said speaking in a loud and bold voice, commanding the people in the room. "Tune up the excitement, the funs only begun,"he said with a single smirk on his face. But beneath that, he was truly worried. He had just gotten warned by the President 2 times, he shouldn't disappoint him. Although his sympathies to the districts layed deep within him, he knew such a wish of peace couldn't come true. He sighed and sat in a chair, obviously exhausted.

"Target is the two lovers,"he said. "Aim for Troy/Amelia and Austin/Katherine, release our newest projects,"he informed them.

Katherine tapped her boots and breathed heavily, still exhausted from the day's work. What the hell did she get herself into? She just stood there watching Spencer's every move. Their eyes were in contact and stared at each other for what seemed like several minutes. Then Spencer sighed and broke the contact. "Stop staring at me like that,"he said tiredly as he scratched his head and peered over to the sky for a moment as if checking the weather.

"I already told you-"Katherine began. "Whatever,"she said not wanting to waste her breath.

"Same here, I don't really care what you think of me. I'm going to get some water, my bottle's empty,"he said taking all his weapons.

"Guess I have no choice but to go with you then, my bottle's empty too,"she said opening her cup and pouring it down. She took her own bow and arrow by her shoulder and followed him up the rocks and into the creek.

Spencer bent down to let the water run through his bruised hands and then towards his bottle. Katherine walked up to him and poured the water down again through the creek. "What the hell?"he said pointing towards his empty bottle. He sighed and shook his head, grunting and picking his bottle back up.

"You can't drink water directly from the creek you big idiot,"Katherine said face palming herself. "You'll get poisoned, especially in the games,"she said. Then she took a small object from her pocket and bent down. She removed her ponytail to let her auburn brown her drape over shoulders as she took Spencer's bottle and filtered his water to remove the dirty particles and threw it in his chest.

"Ow,"he said flatly.

"Yeah, your right. I should have let you get poisoned,"she said. "Dammit, why am I such a nice kind hearted person,"she said filling her own bottle. Then she washed her hands and got up as they went back to their spot. Then Spencer went back to sharpening his knives and daggers as he set them aside.

"You know--you're a very awkward person,"he said squinting his eyes a bit as he eyed her. She immediately spit her water and looked at him wide-eyed.

"Excuse me?"she said. "Look who's talking--your such a helpless case,"she said. "Ok whatever. We got food covered and these bottles will last us for about a week or so, not that I intend on staying here for this long,"she said pausing. She took her bow and arrows,"So now what next?"

"We kill,"Spencer said sharply. Katherine froze.

"No, we won't,"she replied bitterly.

"Stop being so righteous. You got placed into the games and now you have to start acting like your life really depends on this,"he said brushing away his messy brown hair. Katherine was moving for her bow and arrow and Spencer let out a deep breath,"Fine we won't okay?" There" She was still moving her bow and arrow and she had a tight grip on it. "What is it? I said we won't kill anybody!"he said.

"Shut up will you,"Katherine muttered pulling him to a side as they hid behind a tree. "Someone-or something's coming,"she said. Spencer took out two knives from his sleeves as they landed perfectly in his grip. She heard a slight rustle of leaves and had her bow ready. Then a growl erupted as the tree fell over and flew two feet above the air and was out of sight. Suddenly a big bird about the size of 3 trees put together flew around them circling them.

"Damn thats big,"Spencer said as they had their backs together in case the bird attacked from either side. "Capitol made huh?"he said viewing its abnormality.

"Of course,"Katherine muttered. "I can't waste my arrows, I only have three left. And their not big enough to shoot down a bird like this,"she said.

"Let's just run from here,"Spencer informed her as he took her wrist and swung his bag and supplies to his shoulders.

"Then it'll just chase us. Our best chances are here, we have to take it down now,"she said.

"Be realistic will you? If its Capitol made, the chances of taking this down are narrowed to the zero,"Spencer said. "Whatever then,"he replied taking his knife and shooting its legs, injuring it a bit. Its leg rearranged itself into metal. "Didn't see that coming,"he said. He climbed up the tree into the highest branch jumping to the other three and throwing another dagger around it.

"Useless,"Katherine muttered. "Here,"she said throwing a rope to Spencer.

"What's this for?"he asked uneasily as he tried to keep his balance on the branch. She ignored his question and climbed easily to his branch on her ripped leather jacket. She took it off to reveal a blue striped tank top as she used the jacket as a knot. She let the rope stay here as she tied her weapons around it and jumped underwater as she shoved Spencer under it too.

"Birds can't swim underwater,"she said holding her breath as her hair flew in the water behind her as she swam in the middle, watching the board soar over looking for them before it spit poison in the trees and flew away looking for other victims. She waited a minute before landing ashore, soaking wet. She crawled on the sand and spit out a mouthful of water. Spencer grabbed the rope ashore to find the weapons safe and undamaged. He took off his own jacket and lied it to dry as Katherine kept her tank top on.

"Safe a second time,"Spencer said popping his bottle open and drinking a few cups.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » February 27th, 2014, 4:23 am

Austin Grey

We continued walking through the forest, knives ready to be thrown in a single instant. I froze when Troy mentioned thaat the forest was quiet. He was right! I looked around for any danger. Then I saw it: a giant, Capitol-made bird. It flew higher up into the air, then came spiralling down - straight for Amelia. "Amelia, watch out!" I cried, but I knew she couldn't see it, so I jumped and pushed her out of the way. The bird collided into the ground just a few seconds after we had rolled out of the way. I quickly got off of her and threw a knife at it. Sadly, it did not work. Instead, it just made the bird angrier. I quickly searched for another weapon in my pack as it began flying towards me. Then, I found it: a spear. I quickly grabbed it out and thrust it right for the massive bird's chest, but still it did little damage. I ran into the forest, bending any trees so they would stall the massive bird. A creek was just ahead. I quickly jumped into it and hid underwater. The bird gave up and flew back the other way. I quickly burst from the water and cheered in triumph. It was then that I realized that Amelia and Troy were nowhere to be seen. I frantically looked around for tbhem, but to no avail. "Troy! Amelia! Where are you?" I asked, but there was no answer. I got out of the water and began loking for them, hoping I wouldn't run into the bird again.

Amelia Fredrick

Austin had saved me from something. It wasn't until it collided into the ground that I realized what it was: it was a massive bird, probably as big as the Justice Building back in District 12. I felt the heavy weight lift, and that's when I realized I was really vulnerable. I kept my knife close to my side so I culd protect myself, but I began walking backwards so that I could stay away from the danger. But then I tripped over a tree root and tumbled backwards doan a hill. "Austin? Troy?" I called, but neither of them answered. I heard a bush rustle, and I quickly turned in that direction, but then someone jumped onto me from behind. It had been a trick! I growled inwardly at my foolishness.

"Ah, the blind little girl is calling for her friends. How sweet," the voice said. "I hate sweet!"

"Maria!" I breathed. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here actually competing in these Games. What are you doing here? I'm surprised you're still even alive. But that's all going to change right now." And with that, she cut my right arm open. I let out a cry of pain and wrapped my left hand over the cut. The warm blood quickly covered the palm of my hand. This could be a deadly injury if not tended to right away. "Oh, don't even try, little girl. You'll be dead shortly anyways. Half of her body weight lifted, but I knew that was because she was about to make the final blow. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for it. But it never came. Instead, I heard a knife whizz through the air, and then Maria's cry of pain. "Oh, look at that. Kitty's lover boy has come to rescue you. How nice. Now I get to kill both of you. There's no way I'm going to lose to a bunch of weaklings."

"Oh, yeah?" Austin asked. "We'll see about that." I heard another thing whizz through the air, and then Maria collapsed and I pushed her off of me. Austin ran up to me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. She just cut my arm," I told him. "Where's Troy?"

"I don't know. We all got separated. Come on. Hopefully he's okay." He helped me up, and we walked back over to where we had been before, but there was no sign of Troy.

"Maybe we should wait here," I suggested. "I'm sure he can find his way here." If he's not dead, I added sadly. I hoped he wasn't. I also hoped Rosalinda, Gabriella, and Polly were all right. I pulled out a dried fruit from my pack and nibbled on it as we waited for Troy to come back.
Last edited by Queen Elsa on February 27th, 2014, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » February 27th, 2014, 5:38 am

Multac spun around his chair, deeply thinking. The 'invincible' bird project made specifically from the game has exposed its weakness of being a land animal. He sighed, that project took all of him and the workers three days to accomplish. Then there was a small red flash and the monitored buzzed showing a dead corpse surrounded by a girl who seemed injured and then a boy. He knitted his brows together and got up, zooming in on the dead girl.

"Who's she?"he asked.

"Hold on sir,"a girl said as she click on the girl's face and a 3-D model of her sprung into the air as she spun around giving a full view of her body. "Mariah Atwater, Age 13 from District 2,"she said shortly after she minimized the image and the monitor went back as to it was before.

Multac suddenly broke into a grin,"Finally, I was going to die from boredom."

Troy wandered through an area that he was unfamiliar with and finally stopped in one center. He didn't want to shout because that would alert the other tributed who'd see his weakness as being separated from the group and immediately attack him. He looked through his bags to see what he had: Honey, a good amount of daggers, some food, and a small box to keep this in. He took a closer look at the box and found a magnifying point in the middle. He reached out for the bag of beef jerky and laid it in a separate bag as he took the plastic and set it aside as well. He reached out to a shady area where he could pinimize the point of the magnifying glass piercing the sun as smoke drizzled through the area. Soon enough it began to hail flames. He set the bag down and it grew enormously. He stepped back aside,"that should do it." He looked up at the sky where smoke hit the sky and even polluted the clouds. Amelia and Austin would notice the smoke. Until then, he waited for a signal that Amelia and Austin might have sent him so he could locate them. He leaned his head against a tree and sighed.

Katherine looked around,"We better get moving." Her tanktop had dried off although her hair was still wet. She cut the thread that linked the weapons as she hastily stuffed them in the bag and got up.

"Yeah, you're probably right,"Spencer replied as he shook off the sand and followed Katherine to the forest. "Wait-the forest? Why the forest?"he asked. "Wait hold on a sec,"he said as he placed two marbles on the ground. Suddenly, the marbles rattled and skidded back to him. "Someone's in the forest, about 3 people,"he informed her as he took his marbles back and packed it in his bag.

"What are those marbles?"Katherine asked curiously. She looked at them and remembered how they sort of vibrated three times each and went back to Spencer without even his touch.

"These are dousing marbles, I made them. They sense if someone's inhabited somewhere and it also tells how many people are there by the number of times it vibrates,"he said. "Their useful."

"3 people are in the forest..."Katherine muttered to herself. Could it be Amelia, Austin, and Troy? But why would they leave the lake?"Great, then we're going in,"Katherine said instantly.

"What? But wouldn't it be better if we marked our own territory... like the cornucopia?"he asked. "Oh wait-you blew it up,"he said snarkily.

"Yes and if I did?"Katherine replied. "It's nothing personal,"Katherine said smirking. They crossed the lake stepping on huge boulders as they reached the forest. "Guess we're going back to the forest, then,"she said ducking under some irritatting branches as she looked around for anybody. "Can it sense where the three people are? I mean the marbles,"Katherine asked skeptically.

"No, not really. I mean I never tried. But I guess we can give it a go,"he said dropping the two marbles. It was like they were magnetic. They rolled around for a few moments and jumped north crisscrossing each other. "They are also like compasses, but anyways. I've never seen them jump like that before, so I don't know if it means if they located the group or anything like that. But they crisscrossed each other so that means, they were originally together and then..they sort of split up 2 and 1,"he said.

"Your marbles can tell all that?"Katherine asked raising an eyebrow. Spencer nodded and fiddled with the two marbles. He handed her one.

"Lets just follow our own trail, no use looking for the three if we're not going to kill them,"he said grimly.

"Well we're not going to kill them,"she said giving him a stern look. "We're going to see who it is,"she said. But then a new though occured to her, what if Spencer just killed them once he found them? Of course, Spencer was a big idiot. "Fine, lets just head somewhere and camp for the night,"she said. Maybe when Spencer was asleep she could run out with the marble and try to locate them. But it wouldn't be easy, they didn't really trust each other yet.
Last edited by nalasimba83 on March 13th, 2014, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 13th, 2014, 12:11 pm

(Um, I checked through the posts I had with Maria...She never joined up with anyone. Where did that come from? :?)

Austin Grey

I noticed the smoke almost immediately. I jumped up and smiled. Troy was safe and he was signalling for us to come over. As stupid as it was for him to give away where he was, I didn't care. We had found him. "Come on, Amelia," I said. "I think I just found your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend!" Amelia said harshly.

"Whatever," I answered, and grabbed my pack. "Let's try getting there before it's dark. Don't worry, I didn't forget that you can't see. Just follow me. I know where we're going." And with that, we began our trek to where Troy was. The moon was still rising in the sky when I reached the place where the fire was. And, sure enough, there was Troy.

"Hey, Troy!" I called. "Sorry about the split-up. That was totally accidental." I explained.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 13th, 2014, 7:06 pm

(totally sorry, couldn't keep track of the members. WILL edit later)

Troy shook off some dirt from his hair,"Yeah no problem. What happened to your arm?" Troy took his arms and frantically tried to swap away the smoke. Then he turned to the two of them,"Let's get out of here. The smoke gave away our diversion." He grabbed his backpack and took the remaining materials that were left from creating the smoke and stuffed them in the middle pocket. "Okay, so I have very little supplies and I think we should just dump all of them and see what we have so we have a good understanding. But more importantly, we should get to a safe place first. At least, somewhere with freshwater,"Troy said.

He looked around for a clear space and stumbled over some rocks until his hands caught him from slamming his face into the ground. "Hey guys! Over here!"Troy shouted looking back to see the two a little behind him. It was a small creek. But that wasn't what shook him. Troy and Amelia bent to see what it was. "I think I pinpointed Katherine,"he said. "Look a little bit closer,"he said, pointing to a small tree with a piece of cloth hanging from a branch. "That's Katherine's jacket. With that, we can trace her scent, and more importantly we know she's here and she's alive. But setting aside that, there are 2 pairs of footprints. We know for sure one is Katherine's, but who's is the others?"
Katherine looked in and found an empty cave in the forest. She grabbed a pebbles and threw it inside to see if an animal already claimed it. Instead, there was not one single bit of noise. "Lets go inside,"Katherine said. Night was almost dawning and they were both exhausted.

"I'll be first watch,"Spencer said as he picked up his dousing marble and set it in the corner of the cave to alarm him if anyone was approaching them.

"No, It's alright, I'll be first watch,"Katherine said picking her own marble.

"Okaay then..."Spencer said a little bit confused. "But don't try to do anything! I can sense you and I won't be afraid to kill you,"he said.

"It doesn't matter, choose what you choose to believe. After all, this is only a temporary alliance, so don't get so high and mighty,"Katherine said throwing him a look.

"Fine,"he said. He grabbed his waterbottle and took a sip out of it before contracting his facial muscled into a disgusted expression. "Am I the only one that thinks this water is a little bit-sweet?"he asked. Then the bottle fell from his grip as he fell to the side almost looking dead.

Katherine had slipped a bit of sleeping potion she made from collected leaves and slipped it into his drink. She grabbed her marble and shut the cave in. She looked around before heading on with her marbles and looking around. Then, she set it on the ground and it rattled. She began following its trail and realized suddenly, that was the path she came from-the creek.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 2nd, 2014, 10:28 am

Amelia Fredrick

"Well, there's really only one way to find out - we follow the trail," I said. "Although, you two will have to lead the way, since I can't see the footprints." I sensed Austin give me a quizzical look, and then he remembered about my blindness and nodded.

"So, do you want to lead and I follow, or do you want me to lead while you follow behind?" Austin asked Troy.

(Okay. An extremely short post. Sorry. :P But, like with the other one, I'll get back into the routine of writing long posts again.)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 5th, 2014, 3:15 am

Katherine continued to follow the trail, and the marbles were going progressively going faster. "Don't take me for an idiot,"Spencer said sitting on a branch. Katherine's eyes widened. "Don't even,"Spencer replied, before jumping off the branch and landing on the ground. "So you are looking for them aren't you?"

"Spencer how-"

"Did I not get knocked out from your potion thing? Sweetheart, I've been training my whole life. A clumsy trick like that won't work on me." He drew out his knife. "I can kill you, you know."

"But you won't,"she said smirking.

"And why is that?"he replied.

"Because it's clear as day that you're in love with me."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 5th, 2014, 3:23 am

Austin Grey

I waited a few minutes for Troy to answer. "Well, which way do you want it to be?" I asked. "We can't wait here all day. The tributes could easily get to us that way, and I'd rather not be that vulnerable."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 6th, 2014, 5:28 am

He sighed,"So I am the official strategist now." He bent on his knees and touched the ground. "I remember Kat is a size 8. These are definitely her tracks seeing that she was wearing boots. According to my data, Spencer is size 10, but I don't recall what type of shoe he was wearing, so the other person with Kat, might have been anyone, but I'm guessing Spencer. Let's follow them." He slowly came to an end when he saw a den nearby. "This is where the footprints end. He entered the cave and found a couple of stones outside, but there weren't any other stones but the stones outside the cave. "These aren't just random stones, these were thrown in a specific manner, by an expert. It's a clever trick to see if any animals inhabit dens. It was probably Kat, seeing that she's the one that taught me the trick." Austin glared at him like Troy's spent more time with Katherine than he did. "What?-ohhh. Dude, while we were training, she was literally like my best friend/sister. She's hot and all, but we are just friends-thats it."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 6th, 2014, 3:06 pm

Amelia Fredrick

I picked up one of the stones and twirled it around in my fingers. "Well, it's pretty clear that neither Katherine nor the other person with her are here. Could these stones help us track them down, though?" I asked. If they didn't I would still like to keep them, because they reminded me of howI could sense things, and it would be nice to have for in areas where I couldn't 'see' things.

Austin Grey

I relaxed a little bit when Troy said they were just friends, and not anything more than that. But I would have to step up my game sometime soon, if I wanted to be with her, because she was the most liked girl out there, and there would be many boys falling for her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)