[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 5th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Austin Grey

I let out a sigh of relief when I realized the dead tribute wasn't Katherine. That was good. I could sleep a little more soundly tonight. Troy was the first to go to sleep. The rest of us sat around, eating.

"I think we should leave soon, Austin," Amelia whispered in my ear. "I can feel something bad is coming, and I don't want to sit aroun to find out who it is." I look down at the piece of bread I'm eating, which has the letter K on it. Like Rodalinda said earlier, there were only four other tributes left, aside from us.

"Alright, Amelia. I'm eith you, so long as we can convince Troy." I say. Suddenly, another cannon sounds, and I look around, wide-eyed. Who had that been? Now I wasn't going to get much sleep, or, if any, it would be of Katherine dying. It couldn't be Katherine though. She would know better to walk around at night...Wouldn't she? I shuddered at the thought, but forced myself to go to sleep.

President Snow

"Very well, Multac. But don' t make me have to kill you like I had to with Mr. Crane. You're a good man. I just hope you don't screw up." I turned away, letting him know he was dismissed. Maybe he was planing on having a big showdown between the two groups of "star-crossed lovers". The would very well be an interesting finale. But it might not end well for the Capitol. I hope it will, though.

(In case you're wondering, the dead tribute is Lillian Dotts from D. 2. ;) That brings us down to 10 tributes...)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » December 5th, 2013, 9:41 pm

(yeah I was :P )

Multac:

Multac eagerly exited out of the room and went back into the room he was in trying to make the games more interesting. Multac wasn't very keen on killing Katherine, but the thought of President Snow's strict remarks scared him and made him shudder. His part was to make the games more exciting, but Snow gave him a task to make sure that the games had its limit. Multac scanned across the district tributes, deciding which one to kill. He thought deeply and decided so far that he let the games play, there was only so much he could manage.

"Sir,when do we end Katherine,"a woman asked.

She had a tight bun and was in charge of the mutilated animals.

"When i tell you to, what are the updates on the games?"he asked.

"She's been hanging out with Ivy Lint and Niko Grass, both which are dead by now,"she said sternly.

Multac walked closer to see the tapes of their deaths, the three fingered mark and the mockingjay wings. Multac was extremely frightened by that, did Snow see that? He tried to ignore that fact.

"Niko?That boy from training. Make sure she doesn't hang out with any guys anymore, it'll ruin the star crossed lover effect,make it look like a drama, and nobody will believe it anymore,"Multac said sheepishly.

The woman nodded and he thought of a way to kill katherine Keene.

Troy:

Troy was fast asleep, but couldn't sleep. He heard of Amelia and Austin's conversation. He woke up and stood groggily.

"You guys don't need my approval for any decisions,"he said.

He got up and sat closer to them,"there aren't many left and it'll come down to them killing us, I'd say get a move on it and then search for Katherine."

He liked his plan, they needed Katherine and so far a bunch of people who they didn't even know came here claiming they wanted to help them, but he was almost certain they came here for their own needs. But who was he to talk?He was the one that was using Katherine and Austin, but in the last couple of friends, their bond became tighter.

Katherine:

Katherine looked at her supplies and heard two cannons fire, she didn't know who. She tried to follow his tracks, but he was too good. Being a career, he knew how to closet them up.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » December 6th, 2013, 4:07 am

Austin Grey

I hadn't quite fallen asleep yet, so I heard what Troy had to say. I sat right up and looked in his direction. "Alright. How do you want to split up?"

"If I may say something," Rosalinda answered, "I had this idea that Troy go with me, and Austin go with Peach. As for the other three, Amelia can come with me and Troy, and Polly and Gabriella can go with you."

"That sounds like a good idea," I answer. "What do the rest of you think?"

"Well, Rosalinda and I came up with the original idea, so I'm obviously going to agree with it," Peach answered.

"I can go with Troy. I'm fine with that. The only change I would like to make is with Polly and Gabriella. Since Austin will be searching for Katherine, I think it only fair that we have one of the two, that way it's equal." Amelia suggested.

"I can go with Austin," Gabriella volunteered. "If that's alright with you, Polly."

"That's fine with me," Polly answered.

"Alright. Majority rules. We'll leave in the morning," I stated. "Let's all just get a good night's sleep now. Good night, all."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » December 6th, 2013, 9:04 pm

(okay,I'm switching over to first person!Third person makes me want to rip my head off!)

Troy stood there a little confused, it was only supposed to be Austin,him,and Amelia that were the group. Troy hesitated and spoke up.

"Why don't Amelia and I just go with Austin, I mean, I want to search for Katherine too,"he said.

He looked at Austin for reassurance, but didn't know how to feel about the bigger group that he didn't even see in training. Obviously, he wouldn't trust them right away.
Spencer:

I knew Katherine was familiar with tracking since it was spread around that she was a good hunter. I began mixing scents and confusing the track. i knew her next plan, find me and kill me. I had to laugh, what was Niko to her anyway? I got my knife and spat on it to rub it on my sleeves. My hair darkened a little leaving light gold streaks hanging around somewhere, i was a Capitol favorite and wasn't it obvious enough that Katherine wasn't. I thought of that Ivy in which Katherine placed mockingjay feathers. She really pissed them off, but I had to admire that, even though I wasn't a total rooter for the districts. She wasn't like the others and she actually stood a chance. She didn't like Austin, that was for sure, that little bakers boy that got himself nowhere. I heard a rustle and stood surprised, it was Katherine. Then I smiled slightly.

"So,you found me huh?"I said,grinning.

"Nice trick with that scent, like it wasn't obvious,"she said.

"Neat, who taught you?"I asked.

"Stop stalling,"she said.

I shrugged.

"Go ahead, kill me already, after all I'm the monster who went around killing people right?"I said.

"You killed-how many did you kill?"she said clasping her bow.

"One,Niko. You on the other hand.."I said enjoying her expression.

It was true, I never killed anybody in these games, but Niko, but who would miss him anyways. I began to laugh. She slowly began to settle her bow.

"What's your business here?You have the knife, why don't you kill me now?Why didn't you kill me then,"she said.

I shrugged sarcastically,showing it.

"Like I said, you have a chance of winning and so do I. I wanted to give you a proposal, allies?"I said.

Katherine had to think about it for a moment, I wasn't a real killer.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby nalasimba83 » December 6th, 2013, 9:05 pm

(okay,I'm switching over to first person!Third person makes me want to rip my head off!)

Troy stood there a little confused, it was only supposed to be Austin,him,and Amelia that were the group. Troy hesitated and spoke up.

"Why don't Amelia and I just go with Austin, I mean, I want to search for Katherine too,"he said.

He looked at Austin for reassurance, but didn't know how to feel about the bigger group that he didn't even see in training. Obviously, he wouldn't trust them right away.
Spencer:

I knew Katherine was familiar with tracking since it was spread around that she was a good hunter. I began mixing scents and confusing the track. i knew her next plan, find me and kill me. I had to laugh, what was Niko to her anyway? I got my knife and spat on it to rub it on my sleeves. My hair darkened a little leaving light gold streaks hanging around somewhere, i was a Capitol favorite and wasn't it obvious enough that Katherine wasn't. I thought of that Ivy in which Katherine placed mockingjay feathers. She really pissed them off, but I had to admire that, even though I wasn't a total rooter for the districts. She wasn't like the others and she actually stood a chance. She didn't like Austin, that was for sure, that little bakers boy that got himself nowhere. I heard a rustle and stood surprised, it was Katherine. Then I smiled slightly.

"So,you found me huh?"I said,grinning.

"Nice trick with that scent, like it wasn't obvious,"she said.

"Neat, who taught you?"I asked.

"Stop stalling,"she said.

I shrugged.

"Go ahead, kill me already, after all I'm the monster who went around killing people right?"I said.

"You killed-how many did you kill?"she said clasping her bow.

"One,Niko. You on the other hand.."I said enjoying her expression.

It was true, I never killed anybody in these games, but Niko, but who would miss him anyways. I began to laugh. She slowly began to settle her bow.

"What's your business here?You have the knife, why don't you kill me now?Why didn't you kill me then,"she said.

I shrugged sarcastically,showing it.

"Like I said, you have a chance of winning and so do I. I wanted to give you a proposal, allies?"I said.

Katherine had to think about it for a moment, I wasn't a real killer.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2013, 3:23 pm

(Sorry for the delay. I had about four projects that were do by the end of the semester, so I was focused on those. I should be back now, though. =])
Austin Grey

I sat back up at Troy's proposition. "Alright. We can have it your way. Sorry, Rosalinda."

"That's alright," Rosalinda sighed. We'll try faring on our own. Come on, Peach." The two girls got up and started walking away.

"Wait!" I cried. "Where are you going?"

"Back to the cave," Rosalinda answered. "There's no point staying here."

"Rose, please stay. Just for the night," Amelia requested. "You can leave in the morning, but there must be at least one more Career out there, and you know what they're like at night." When Rosalinda didn't answer, Amelia asked again, "Please, will you stay?"

"Alright," Rosalinda answered. "But just for the night. We'll set off first thing tomorrow morning. Polly, Gabriella, if you two want to come along, you can." Amelia and I smiled, glad that we would have some backup for one more night. But I wasn't looking forward to separating from them. Something told me something bad would happen as soon as we did. Pushing away the gnawing thought, I fell asleep.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 18th, 2013, 3:15 am

(Same here, im probably going to graduate late from my class, since im online schooled.. its harder than real school *exhauseted)

Troy looked at the small knived and hand crafted weapons. He shoved them in his bag and took off like Austin, but not without taking a walk around their border first to sniff out any danger. He felt the light chilly breeze, but managed to sleep well. Then he felt very uncomfortable again. He hated himself for not trusting any of them, but trust had to be earned. Many of the people lying around him were very skilled in many ways. He would be a fool to just lie down thinking each and one of them would not just secretly pry up on him and Amelia to kill him. He lightly whisled towards Amelia and Troy to meet him at the borderline.

"I suggest we take off in the early morning, maybe before they wake up. We can leave them a note and a few packages. There is only one career left and Katherine, By all means, Kat will just slay him when she gets a chance. Then it's only us. We would never hurt each other, but the others..I'm not sure.

He knew somebody would disagree and waited for their reply.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » February 25th, 2014, 3:13 am

Austin Grey:

"Fine. I won't argue with you anymore, Troy. If you think this is what's best then I'm all for it. In fact, we could leave right now if you want. While they're still asleep. After all, the further we are, the better off we'll be," I replied. I saw Amelia's face drop with sadness, and I put my hand on her shoulder. "Look, I know this is hard, but it's for the best. After all, only one of us gets to survive anyways." Even though it hurt knowing we would sooner or later have to kill each other, it was true, and we needed to face it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » February 25th, 2014, 6:51 am

Troy smiled a little and curtly nodded,"Austin's right. It really is for the best Amelia. After all, we've only known the others for a couple of days even though I even feel like i knew them for a lifetime. We need to get a move on it and search for Katherine, we'll have to split up into smaller categories then." Troy looked at everybody and let down a heavy pack already filled with supplies. "I vote Austin the leader of the team until now, because he's really the one that can track Kat down, I mean, I don't know much about her like he does. Plus, I'm not the close-combat type like you or Amelia, my strength is strategy but I would fight in a situation, although I would try to find the quickest way into tricking somebody without putting my physical strength to use,"he said. Suddenly he felt his palms quiver, did he just name all his strengths and weaknesses to his opponents... He shook the thought out of his mind, surely Austin couldn't remember all that in a heavy night like this.

"Okay then, lets get going,"Troy spoke up. It was nice knowing that he can put some of his skills to the test, because of his lack in skill of fighting. Who knew he'd ever be put into the Hunger Games? He sighed and picked up the pack. "I took all we need, we don't need a heavy pack with only a few of us left. I even left some supplies for the others,"he said putting a hand on Amelias shoulder. He placed another grip on a knife, just in case an attack came upon them. "Alright then,"he said handing the other two different crafted knifes as well. "It's not as effective as something like a dagger, but if you place it at a correct trajectory, not typically aiming for the target, you can get the good shot,"he said. "Easier said than done, I'm not into weapons or that sort,"he immediately replied.

"If we want to track down Kat, we know she'd be somewhere in her sort, the forest. And maybe in the thickest center, if she willingly tracked down Spencer, he'd lead her to a place where she'll be far from reach and far from help. So thats why we need to hurry, just in case she's in trouble,"he said. He cut his own territory and entered the forest as dawn was dimming upon that. He let out a deep sigh. "Wait you guys, before we go in there, I want you guys to hear about something that was bugging me all night,"he said. He bent down to his knees staring at them from above. "What if Spencer and Katherine formed an alliance?"he said, looking at Amelia and Austin who had their lips parted slightly.

I breathed heavily and clutched for my bow, and then sighed. What's the point? Might as well keep an act for the cameras, me and Austin would have lost popularity if I would have just killed Spencer in the spot. I would lose the whole 'I'd do anything to save my boyfriend!' type of theme. I looked back at my sack, almost all the arrows were empty except 3. So I had 3 perfectly crafted arrows to use wisely. Me and Spencer were just staring aimlessly at each other, wondering what to do. I was more of the action girl, do what you want, and do it recklessy--but ever since I had gotten placed into the games, I couldn't do anything like that. SO instead, I decided to pop up a conversation. It was awkward, and I couldn't get my mouth to speak, so instead, he understood my motives and in order to keep him alive, he had to keep me alive, so he popped up a conversation...so we were on the same page here.

"You're really good with that bow there,"he said straining his voice as if he hated complimenting other.

"Yeah, and your really good with--the knives,"I said pausing a little. I glanced up at my hair that was tied into a high and tight ponytail. I had no idea what to say to a guy who was a bloody jerk in my eyes. I looked at my boots and then at my jacket thinking how ridiculous this was.

"Thanks,"he said with no tone whatsoever. He closed his eyes for a few moments leaving me curious as he suddenly gripped a dagger and shot it a few inches from my face. I was left breathing. I turned around to see he just punctured a camera lens. "You don't have to look at me like that,"he said suddenly. With nothing monitoring us, we could have gone into some serious combat, not even denting our image with nobody to oversee us.

"I'm not looking at you like anything."I said folding her arms. "I just hate you, and if you want to ask me why--setting aside the fact that your the biggest jerk I've ever seen...and as much as I HATE this idea,"I said clenching her palms so tight that they became pale. "Your going to have to ally with me,"I said really quickly.

"Funny-I was about to say the same thing,"he said giving me a casual and loose look.

"Funny-I don't care,"I replied back almost immediately. "It's only temporary, as soon as its up to just a few of us, I'll turn behind immediately and kill you,"I said flatly.

"I know..."Spencer said lowly. "Same here."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » February 26th, 2014, 4:44 am

(Did we decide on who we would have win? I can't remember...)

Austin Grey

I looked at Troy quizzically. Did he really just tell us all of that? Did he trust us that much? Even after I just said we would have to kill each other sooner or later anyways? I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. But when Troy mentioned the idea of Katherine teaming up with Spencer, I froze.

"No, she wouldn't do that," I objected.

"She would if she thought it was the only way to survive," Amelia pointed out.

"But allying with Spencer? She's strong enough to be on her own, isn't she?" I asked.

"Austin, we all want to survive, and in order to do that, we have to team up, at least for a little while," Amelia explained. "I'm sure that as soon as we catch up to her, she'll break that alliance."

"You're probably right," I said. "Alright. Let's keep going. If we have to fight Spencer, we will. Anything for Kat."

President Snow

I walked over to the came room center. "Multac! May I have a word with you, please?" He asked. The president led the Gamemaker outside to his rose garden. "I think we should make these Games a little more interesting. Everyone's getting bored now. I propose a rule change." Without an answer, Snow continued, "Something like we did for the Hunger Games with Miss Everdeen and Mister Mellark. Just tell them that two tributes - a boy and a girl - can win. The pair has to have a relationship, though. Something like what's going on in District 1 and District 12. But remember, only one can win. But, if they decide to try and do what Mister Mellark and Miss Everdeen did, blow them up immediately. I don't care. Failure to do so will cause dire consequences. Can you do that?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)