[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 3rd, 2013, 11:00 pm

(Alright. I don' t remember him dying, but I don't care. So long as there's no more thab two winners. :P And I've killed about 6 (they all died unnamingly in the bloodbath.))

Austin Grey

"Alright, then. It's settled," I said. "I guess we could go swimming to pass the time. I mean, no one's around here. We haven't seen anyone pass by since Katherine ran off, except for Katherine herself with these loaves." He was still holding onto the bread, as if it would save Katherine's life. I kept hoping she wouldn't die. I knew deep down that she was strong, but I also knes she was facing some pretty hard competition as well. I put the bread into my backpack for us to eat later, then walked over to the water to go for a swim.

Rosalinda Ross

I had found a good cave to hide in, where I was safe from the other tributes. But I had to go out every now and then to hunt. In fact, I was hunting ow, but being cautious for any tributes. I heard a rustle up in the trees, and I was just about to throw my knife when I realized who it was: Peach Roberts of District 11.

"Hello?" I called up to her. Her brown eyes were the only things visible in the shadow. This girl was good. "Hey. I'm not going to hurt you. Do you want to be allies?" She seemed reluctant at first, so I pulled out some dried fruit and offered it to her. She came sliding down the tree and took the fruit eagerly. "I know a cavd where we can stay safe." I told her. "If you come with me, I can show you." I began walking away, but just before I was out of sight of her, I saw she was following me. I gave a slight smile, then led her on the five-minute journey back to the cave. There were vines covering the entrance. I had put them up so no one took it while I was gone, or killed me in my sleep. I waved my hand, offering for her to go in first, and she did. When we were both sitting against the cave wall, I decided to start up a conversation.

"My name's Rosalinda. What's yours?"

"Peach," she answers simply.

"You're not much of a talker, are you?" I ask.

"Not around strangers," she responds.

"But we're not strangers anymore, are we?" I ask her.

"No," she says, smiling up at me. "So, do you know how many tributes are dead?"

"I've counted ten so far," I answer. "These people are stronger than they have been in past years."

"Yeah. There were eleven dead on the first day when my cousin was forced into the Games," Peach says.

"Who was your cousin?" I ask.

"Rue," she replies simply. I remember the little girl. She was only 12 when she was thrown in. She had been killed by Marvel in the 74th Hunger Games, but Katniss didn't let her go forgotten. Katniss arranged some flowers around her that sparked uprisings.

"You look just like her," I say.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes. I thought maybe you were one of her younger sisters," I tell her, and she laughs.

"I get that a lot," she says. "Have you seen any of the star-crossed lovers around?"

"No. I haven't seen anyone since the first day," I answer. "Why?"

"Because I wanted to help either Austin or Troy get their love interests out of the arena safely."

"I could help you," I offered.

"Really?" She asks.

"Sure. I could help Troy, and you could help Austin. It probably won't be too hard to convince Troy, since I'm from the same district that Amelia used to live in. And Austin isn't hard to convince," I explain. "We could go searching for them tomorrow, if you want. I saw them running toward the lake during the bloodbath."

""That sounds like a good idea," Peach says. "We just have to try and not get caught."

"Well, you're pretty good up in trees, and I'm pretty stealthy. I'm sure we could do it," I tell her.

"Alright. It sounds like a plan," she says, smiling up at me.

"In the meantime, we can get stronger by eating," I say, pulling out more dried fruit and some beef jerky.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » December 4th, 2013, 1:00 am

Niko and Katherine paused for moments thinking about each others last comments before a soft and brown squirrel began climbing their tree. Katherine grinned and shot an arrow straight through its eye. Nika dropped upside down and reached for the squirrel with one hand and flipped back over handing it to Katherine.

"Your great at the bow,"Niko complimented looking at his own knife.

"I used to go hunting at the woods with my best friend Lent,"Katherine said."He was more of a trapper and a catcher, my father taught me to use the bow,"Katherine said.

"How many boyfriends do you have,"Niko said,clearly not liking Lent.

"I said he is my best friend,not my boyfriend. You know, you remind me of him,exactly of him,"Katherine said.

It was true, except Lent was slightly better looking. Niko's eyes widened at that thought and seemed a bit taken aback.

"Do you like Lent-guys like Lent,"Niko asked surprisingly.

Katherine shrugged,"Guess it depends."

"What's the game plan?"Niko cut in, trying not to make it awkward.

Katherine shrugged again and turned to look at him,"Survive?"

"Did Jacel get that advice stuck into your mind,"Niko said laughing.

"How did you know,"Katherine said.

By the talk of this, it felt like Niko was stalking her.

"What's wrong if I had a little chat with your mentor,"Niko said.

She handed him a bit of rabbit,"I'm not just going to sit here."

"What do we do,"Niko said."Kill more tributes."

Katherine stopped abruptly and punched him in the stomach just hard enough for him to know that she wasn't someone to joke with.

"Spy on the tributes-tribute,Spencer,"Katherine said,smiling.

That was Ivy's real intention in the games. THey gathered enough information to stay safe for another day.

"Right,just go straight to your death...brilliant idea,"Niko said,but followed anyways.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » December 4th, 2013, 4:12 am

(Oh. I remember Lent now. Sorry. :P Yeah, you could do it that way. Or you could have it like he secretly survived, but the Capifol didn't want anyone to know, so they made it look like he died. Sorry I didn't understand you at first. I thought Lent was a tribute in these Games.)

Rosalinda Ross

I woke up bright and early the next morninv. I looked down at Peach, who was still sleeping peacefully. I let her sleep for a couple more minutes, reorganizing our packs in case we got separated. Once I was done, I opened the vine blinds to see how late it was. Just a little after sunrise. Good enough. I crawled over to Peach and shook her gently. "Wake up, Peach," I said in a soft voice. She slowly blinked open her eyes and gave me a smile, then frowned when she remembered where exactly she was.

"Is it time to find them?" She asks.

"Yes, it's time. I figured the sooner the better. After all, the lake is a good hour's walk away, and I don't know where exactly they're at. Here. I reorganized the bags so that we had enough supplies in case we got separated." I handed her back her bag, and grabbed my own, slinging it over my shoulder. "I noticed your handcrafted weapons though. I didn't take any of them, since I figured you worked really hard to make them. Where'd you learn to make weapons like that?"

"Whenever we were out in the orchard fields, I would always grab a stick and occassionally pretend it was a sharp weapon, but never really did anything with it. When I saw the weapons in the Training Center, I knew it would be hard to get one during the Games. So, when I got here, I grabbed a knife near my pedestal, then, when I was safe in a tree, I started making the weapons," she explained.

"Cool! Do they work?" I ask.

"Yeah. I threw one of the arrows like it was a spear since I didn't have a bow at the time, and it stuck into the tree vwery well."

"Cool!" I exclaimed. "Well, we're wasting daylight. Let's go." We walked out of the cave, with.me in the lead, and we began our trek to the lake. As I had suspected, it took us about an hour to get there. But it was really humid now, from the mixture of the heat and the large water supply. "Follow me," I whisper, in case any tributes are close by. We walk down the left side of the lake, and I hide behind some bushes if I sense any danger. I look overa group of bushes to see five people sitting in a circle. Five? I thought there would only be two. I recognized the small body of Amelia, but the other teo girls I didn't recognize. This might be harder than I expected.

"Five tributes, huh? This might be a little bit more of a challenge than you thought," Peach whispered. I looked at her, but just barely moved in timen to miss the knife that was flying right at me.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » December 4th, 2013, 6:55 am

Katherine and Niko started climbing down the tree holding their weapons by their side.

"Are we going to look for your boyfriend and his friends?"Niko asked.

Katherine hesitated for a moment then grabbed his wrist and pressed on it hard, it was a trick she learned from Lent if anybody annoyed her. He made a painful gasp but laughed, not to look weak. She stopped.

"I don't know,"she finally said.

She stopped and looked down at something, it was green and was coming straight towards them. She frowned for a moment and put her hand in it, then screamed in pain. Niko looked startled.

"That's acid fog,"Katherine exclaimed.

She took her arrows and motioned for Niko to run. They ran separately, while the fog spread into two directions. Katherine couldn't look back and the fog was circling around her, until it stopped. If the Capitol hesitated to kill her, something must have been terribly wrong for her to live and watch. It was Spencer, holding a knife to Niko's throat.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 4th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Austin Grey

I saw Amelia throw her knife, and immediately jumped up and pulled out my knife. "Who's there?!" I called. Two girls stood up from behind the bushes. One had red hair, and looked a lot like Amelia. I figured she was from District 5. The other one looked exactly like Rue, a tribute in the 74th Hunger Games.

"We're not here to fight," the girl from 5 said. "We're here to help."

"Help how?" I asked.

"Peach and I wanted to help you and Troy protect your love interests," she explained.

"Well, as you can see, we've already got that covered," I answered, motioning to the group circled around me.

"Really? Because I don't see your crush around here," she answered, with a smile on her face. "What? Did you lose the spark for her and move on to one of these girls?" I glared her. She was pushing it.

"Don't make me do this," I said, holding my knife high up in the air.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Please, just hear me out," she begged. I relaxed my arm, and she continued, seeing this action. "Twelve tributes have died as of today. Look around here. There's seven of us here. That means only five more are out there: Katherine, a Career named Spencer, the girl from 2, Maria from 10, and one other tribute. Katherine's already been killing the Careers, but I don' t know how long she'll be able to kill the tributes on her own. And if you do wait for her to do that, which won't be much longer now, then you'll be facing fighting each other. I think you're best bet is to separate and start fighting the other tributes on your own. What do you think?"

"You do have a point," I say after hearing her explain everything. "I don't know. What do you think, Troy?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 4th, 2013, 9:48 pm

"I think it sounds very nice,"Troy said.

They all agreed and let them in the circle, now they had 7 members, 6 members to kill and one to save at the end. He felt uncomfortable at that thought and distracted it with food. They wondered what they would do next, they never bothered to think of changing locations from the lake, but somebody would find them and soon enough they'd have to flee.

Katherine looked at Spencer and then at Niko. She grasped her bow hardly and pointed it at Spencer. He laughed and his soft brown hair was getting him nowhere.

"What the hell do you want Spencer?'Katherine asked wearily as she still kept the grasp on the bow. She knew if she shot, Niko would be dead. She threw an arrow just a millimeter from his body to indimitate him. He plucked the arrow and realized a slow trickle of blood was running from his side.

"Guess my worst throw is too good for you,"Katherine said,smirking."Don't make me do what I did with the other tributes,"she said.

"Yeah, but I'm not them am I? They are weak, but I'm not. I'm letting you survive for a reason,"Spencer said grinnining.

The soft trickle of blood didn't seem to bother him.

"And what is that,"she asked as he came closer.

Niko let go from his grasp and Spencer twisted his head smoothky with a jerk of his head. It was that easy, he was dead. She felt sick again. She ran forwards but got pushed over by Spencer who had a knife in his hand.

"What are you waiting for, kill me,"Katherine said.

"No, I don't feel like it,"Spencer said."Be my ally."

Katherine looked at him surprised, then she recognized why, she git ti her feet and stared at him.

"Why, so I can lead you to everyone and then you finish me off,"Katherine asked.

"No,because I like you,"he said,enjoying Katherine's mixed reactions.

He left with his knife still in his hand, but she was still there.What the hell?
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 5th, 2013, 1:20 am

Rosalinda Ross

"Great!" I looked around, feeling a little uncomfortable. "Is it agood idea to stay out here in the open? I mean, it's a great source of water, but I feel so...vulnerable after living in a cave for so long."

"How big is the cave?" Austin asked.

"Big enough to hold all of us, and still have enough moving space," I answered, and Peach nodded, confirming it.

"That seems like a safer spot!" One of the girls chimed in. "What do you think, Polly?"

"I think that's a pretty good idea," the blonde-haired girl answered. "What do you guys think?" She asked, turning to Austin, Troy, and Amelia.

"I think it might be a little safer than here," Amelia admitted. "But we have been here for a few days. I don' t know. Austin?"

"I'm fine with whatever. If we all think it'll be safer to be there, then I'll do it. If Troy wants to stay here, then I'll go with that." Amelia nodded, agreeing eith Austin. Now everyone was waiting for Troy. I heard another cannon.

"Four others left," I whispered.

(I know. It only ever ends with asking Troy for a short answer. :P Sorry about that. And when you said that deathturn with the head, I thought Spencer did it to himself. It's sad it was done on Niko. :()
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 5th, 2013, 1:53 am

(its okay, yeah I was hurrying up at that part a little so...)

"I don't know about a cave. I'm pretty sure Katherine would confirm my answer since she hunted in the woods before, so she'd know a bit more than me,"Troy said, then glanced back at Austin.

He knew he hit a sour spot. They were doing fine without the mention of Katherine's name. He decided to hurry on before he embarrassed Auatin in front of the girls. Austin glanced at him with weary and troubled eyes, remembering the cannon that shot a few moments ago.

"When there's a cave, the Capitol usually lets out some mutilated animals around the surroundings, so I want to stick with this lake idea. Especially since, not much of a show is going on except Katherine's crushers,"Troy continued.

Arrgh!Why did he do it the second time. He needed to pay closer attention to the words he stumbled upon. Austin processed the word crushers. Troy saw the warning glare from Polly and quickly went on making the first few sentences of his 'speech' look like a rant of weird languages.

It's been keeping us safe for a while, and it has enough places to hide, so that's a scoring point. Spencer is usually hunting for tributes in the forest, so there are chances that he'd spot the cave instead of this lake,"Troy continued looking at everyone's hard-at-thinking looks.

He heard a few nods and a few murmurs of disagreements. Troy decided to keep naming the advantages and disadvantages.

"We've known this lake and it's areas for a long time, that is a very huge advantage to us-or to me,Amelia,and Austin,"he said remembering Polly,Rosalinda,Peach,and Gabriella have been in just for a short time."In case something or someone happened, we'll just use it against them, I mean they can't possibly take us on with just hand to hand combat without using their resources right. like if a fire happened or something. Plus camoflauge. Austin's a great artist. erm...Katherine told me. She saw you painting cakes in your bakery, she told me your amazing,"he said smiling up at Austin.

He seemed to blush, a manly sort of blush that didn't seem to be awkward when he let it out. Troy decided to leave it at that an wait for the others to reply,deciding not to push it to the limit.

Katherine didn't know where to go next, it was weird. He left without bothering to kill her, what the hell was he up to? "because I like you." Katherine couldn't help but slightly blush at that comment which visually showed through her white skin, really white skin. THen, she looked down at Niko who helplessly laid dead. She saw a camera grasp his dead body. She thought that his family could possibly be mourning for his death right now. The machine came faster than usual to pick the dead body. She knew why, she showed an act of rebellion and angered the Capitol of doing the three fingers mark and making Rue look like a mockingjay. She decided she could do at least one thing with her time, the three fingered mark. She placed it directly in front of the camera and stuck her mockingjay pin in the lenses of another camera, she couldn't help it. She heard the cannon fire and decided to keep going. She wondered what was happening in Niko's district, in Ivy's district. She realized she left her backpack in the acid fog but still looked at her bow and arrow. Then a small wrapped gift came in from a balloon, actually two, with the numbers of Ivy and Niko's district.

She smiled and whispered at the camera which flashed red,meaning it was recording and whispered,"thank you,"softly.

She unwrapped it and found something else, it was letters from the families of Niko and Ivy,saying goodluck,thank you. They had wet spots, the tears maybe. She looked at the gift and found food. She couldn't thank them enough, and then the third gift came by. She frowned slightly, was it Jacel? He said he could only send gifts when she was at the verge of her death. She wasn't, she was at the verge at everyone else's death. It had an L on it. It was Lent. She couldn't possibly believe it. It was a letter, she laughed and jumped. It was stained with black powder, from the coal. He was okay. The gift were arrows, the ones that she used to make with him in the forest signed with her name and his. He went through the risk of holding weapons to send the gift to her. She did the only thing she could do for the games, she held her three middle fingers in her mouth and held it in front of the camera, she did this two other times, but this one was truly powerful that it could hold off guard even president Snow. She took what she had and decided to follow Spencer, just to finish him off.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 5th, 2013, 3:38 am

Rosalinda Ross

"You do have a good point. And Peach has her own hand-crafted weapons, so we should be alright against the other tributes," I said. "I just hope it'll never come down to just us. Or, if it does, it happens soon." Austin looked down, knowing where I was coming from. "So, you two must have had a plan surely you wouldn't wait around here forever?"

"Well, in about a day or two, if there weren't too many tributes left, we were going to split up so that we wouldn't have to fight each other," Amelia explaine. "Now that this is a bigger group, I don't know how much longer that will work for, but I'm sure we'll be able to figure out something." Austin just nodded. What was with the boy? Was it because of the mentions of Katherine? The cannon! He must be worried it was her.

"Alright. Well, there's only four more tributes. We can't stay together forever," I said. The others just nodded in agreement.

President Snow

I watched all of Katherine's moves on a tape. This girl was too dangerous. I walk into the Control Center and tap the Head Gamemaker. "We nedd to talk. In my rose garden," I tell him, then walk off without a response. As I was hoping, he meets me there. "That girl, Katherine. She needs to be killed. If she lives, there will be a rebellion, and we need to keep the Districts under control, which happen with her. Why isn't she dead yet?" I ask him.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 5th, 2013, 4:36 am

Troy looked around in the circle. The talk of killing each other made him feel...nervous and even ambitious. They practically talked about how they were going to kill each other, if they were going to kill each other. The others seemed to agree on his idea to stay in the lake, that made him feel safer. He wondered, there were only four other tributes. Tonight they would know if one of the cannons was Katherine's. He lied down as the Panem Anthem played and was relieved, it wasn't Katherine. He wouldn't feel guilty of pressing Austin's weak spot. Austin looked joyful, but why? What was it about Katherine. Amelia was just his childhood crush, they talked together alot. From the looks of it, Austin never dared to go and even approach Katherine, until now, where he'd just do it to end up killing himself, or her. He lied down.

"Good night,"he managed to say before he drifted off to sleep.

Multac:

Multac gulped but attempted to smile. He put his hands into his white lavish suit that his riches could make him afford.

"Sir, the people want a show. Nobody has been killing each other, I'm surprised that the acid fog I set on Katherine to lead to spencer, for them to have a fight never happened. The boy just slipped away. I thought that the love thing could go on. That sparked the audience,"Multac said.

President Snow exclaimed of how it was to make them survive. Multac nodded and took a seat, President Snow wasn't about this show.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)