[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - World of Warriors — My Lion King Forum

World of Warriors

Re: World of Warriors

Postby nalasimba83 » November 16th, 2013, 2:40 am

"You can see it! Well in that club, that boy that let us in...well I saw him in that mirror, he kind of looked like this,"Andri said.

Daniel looked at her with a confused expression, but carefully nodded. The dog began to get closer as it was done reforming. He spit green acid everywhere leaving the roads and grasses to burn and melt. She looked at Daniel's arm, only a small amount came to his flesh. The skin looked like a dag scratched it many times, leaving it black and burned, but only a centimeter of it was shown. Andri shook with relief as she spotted a small minty fresh spray bottle in his kacki pants. She frowned and shrugged to face Daniel.

"You carry a mouth freshener in your pocket?"Andri asked with curiosity still aware that the beast was coming towards them.

Daniel frantically nodded and tightly closed his eyes as if praying. She grabbed the mouth freshener and squirted in the monster's beady black eyes. The monster began howling in pain and kneeled down, she watched as the eye slowly grew back again.

"Run!"Andri shouted.

Daniel and her made a break for it down the street.

The growling and the fresh stings of acid stopped as Andri asked,"I still don't know how you didn't see that boy in the mirror, but you can see this dog or whatever now!"

Daniel shrugged and stopped to pant.

"That is because I let him,"a boy said.

They turned around to see a tall boy there. He had honey colored and fair skin and blonde hair. His muscles were tightly knotted and his mouth made a slow curve as if smiling. He wore a small black stringed necklace around his neck and a black leather jacket. Daniel smirked at the sight of him,clearly not liking him or his beauty. Andri's mouth shook slightly and before she knew what she was doing, she smiled back. Daniel stood in front of his way, he was one head shorter than the boy. The boy walked passed him lightly shoving him and lend out his hand to Andri.

"I'm Luke,"he said slowly smiling towards her in amusement watching Daniel's mixed expressions.

"Andri,"she replied back shaking his hand.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Skyrim » November 17th, 2013, 12:18 am

Daniel crossed between them both and looked at Luke with a stubborn expression,"I, am Daniel."

Luke nodded, showing clearly that he wasn't interested and lightly shoved him in the back.

"Whenever I hear the name Luke,why do I always imagine these wannabe cool guys with leather jackets and motorcycles?"Daniel asked.

Luke crossed his weary eyes and sat on a vehicle that just happened to be a motorcycle. Andri shot him a look and leaned against the wall.

"The- dog, it's gone,"Andri said.

Daniel nodded and pointed at Luke. He should have been the one that killed it, he should have been the one fighting it as Andri ran to safety. Instead, she saved both of their lives. He couldn't even look her in the eyes anymore, Luke killed it and Andri distracted it, Daniel just stood there, cowering.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That one day,the light will lead us

Nickname(s): Sky
Pride Points: 1

Postby nalasimba83 » November 17th, 2013, 12:35 am

Luke nodded and smiled,"Daniel can't see it, his eyes are covered by the humans, but our eyes are covered by the blood of warriors."

Andri lost her kind expression,"stop being stupid."

"If you think I am stupid, then how can you explain that thing that almost tried to kill you both."

"A hallucination?"Andri said, hating herself for slightly believing him.

Luke just laughed,"So its true..""The legend, you are the one."

"What legend?"

Daniel tugged onto Andri's sleeve and took her over to the gates,"Come on, this guy is just fooling with us."

Andri, to his surprise shook his grip and began walking towards Luke,"What legend?"she continued pressing on him.

"You are--the last warrior,"he said.

" A warrior? Well, how can that be true?How do I know that your not a-"

"A Lying piece of jerkiness,"Daniel cut in.

Andri shrugged,"I was just going to say a liar..."

"Because, your going to face more of these, and your not going to be fending for yourself unless you follow us. Your mother-"

"What about her."

"Have you ever wondered how she died, your aunt is a powerless warrior, her duty is to protect you."

Andri slowly walked away,"Jenna, she really isn't my aunt is she?"

Luke shook his head,"Just a protector."

"You."

"I don't know if their is a word that can describe me, other than a hot and muscular hero of course,"he continued, looking at Daniel.

"Shut up,"Andri said, suddenly getting annoyed, but couldn't take her eyes off of Luke.

"You'll have to come with me, that's where your going to be safe,"Luke said.

"What about Daniel?"

"My original plan was to go dump him off in thee nearest trash can-"

"If you want me to come...your going to have to take Daniel too."

"We normally don't take humans, but I'll make an exception,"he said smiling sarcastically.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Skyrim » November 18th, 2013, 2:35 am

(So wait, I am confused. Is "Jenna" Andri's mom or aunt?And her mom is dead or something?Ok,ill just carry on with the Rp...)

"I am not going anywhere with you,"Daniel said looking into Luke's soft brown eyes.

Luke shrugged as if expecting this and patted a seat on the soft leather chair of his red and black motorcycle. Daniel shook off,talking more to see if Andri would fight for his rights. She obviously didn't want to press on him either, what would it take for her to realize, he wanted her to do that for him?He realized how stupid he sounded and knew his mom wasn't there in the house, he reluctantly stepped towards him always thinking he could maintain his pride and defiantly walk down the street,pretending he knew where he was going.

"Fine, just because I don't want Andri hanging around with some stupid random stranger. Her mom trusts me the most,"Daniel said.

He glanced over to Andri who was starting to strap her black helmet that magically appeared next to her until she proccessed his words. She faintly smiled and looked at Luke's change of expressions and let out her brown hair as if embarrased. Luke snorted and curled his lips,as if enjoying the fight that went through both of their minds.

"So what your saying is you don't want Andri hanging out with me,because your afraid she is going to fall in love with me,I mean if she did, I couldn't blame her. My reflection is life scarring,"he said with a slow smile.

Luke left out Daniel's last comment as they both knew the answer to the last question. No doubt would her mother let Luke with her life, Daniel was just a little play toy. Daniel parted his lips and crossed his eyebrows. He avoided staring at Andri.

"Shut up, I don't love you, I am starting to actually hate you right now,"Andri said.

"Yeah, she barely even knew you for a few minutes,"Daniel concluded.

Andri stared at him, and he shut up. Luke pressed his lips,letting out a grin as the motorcycle engine grew and flames literally flew out of the back and they started driving with constant remarks from Luke and Daniel.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 18th, 2013, 3:22 am

(she is her aunt, i was thinking of making her andir's mom,so i was brainstorming, and i might have made an error...)

Andri shut her eyes, trying not to think of the twilight scene. Getting squished between two constantly arguing guys was depressing. Her eyelids flew open when her stomach did a quick flip and the motorcycle disappeared into thin air. Luke took off his glasses revealing the warm brown of melting chocolate and grinned. There were dark railings of peeled dump heavily guarded by gates and wires. He stuck out his hand, making the whole mansion literally melt and solidify a new one. The dark and crustiness of the building turned gold and bigger. Daniel's lips parted, and could not help, but stare in awe. Luke shot one last nasty look at Daniel and tightened his expression before letting him in.

"This is a warrior institute, we normally don't bring humans in,"he said through gritted teeth.

"Then why did you bring me in?"Andri said.

"Because-your not a human Andri,"Luke said,relaxing his expression.

"Gee thanks, that made my day,"replied Andri.

Luke grinned, as if enjoying the sarcasm. He walked them through the halls with staring eyes. Many people were dressed in the outfit as Luke. Each door was parked with a separate symbol carved with intricate designs. Each had a special aura and feel as they passed by them.

"This is the room, for you,"Luke said staring at Daniel.

Andri felt the smoothness of the wall and saw that it was just a bland door. Daniel stared at everything, showing his polite manners as usual, hung his jacket on the hook and decided not to touch anything. Luke stood there tonelessly and shut the door with a loud bang. She tugged the sleeve of Luke to the next door and quietly began whispering.

"Why don't you like him?Daniel..."Andri began.

"He--he is a human, we don't really quite get along,"Luke replied.

"He did nothing to you."

"He isn't even supposed to be here okay? He almost got you killed-"

"No he didn't, he actually saved our lives. If he hadn't carried that mouth freshener-"

"Smart-monsters react to mint separately, that gives you enough time to either run or plan your defeat,"Luke explained.

Andri stared at him,"Wow, you know alot."

Luke nodded,"Your going to know that too. Your here to fight and defend yourself."

Andri's stomach did a tight knot and she looked at him again. She resisted the urge to step closer to him, but managed just as another girl stepped towards them two. She had a darker blonde hair, than Luke's white blonde mixture. She wore tight boots and a tight tank top with a jean jaccket covering that. She had shorts underneath. She radiated a type of toughness and girliness. Luke's expression dissolved as he let out a lazy hand and motioned towards the girl.

"This is Bellin,"he said."my sister."

"Hi,"Andri said."I'm Andri, I just met your brother a few hours ago. Should I call you Bella or-"

"Call me Bellin, I really don't want to symbolize Kristen Stewart all over again. So you've met Luke-"she abruptly stopped there looking at Luke's clenched fists as he knew what she was going to say."Who's this cute guy?"she said motioning towards Daniel who stood frozen in the hall.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Skyrim » November 18th, 2013, 7:50 am

(Lol,...Can I have Bellin to even out the characters?And now that Bellin seems to like him, is Daniel done fussing over Andri or is it just some weird thing?)

He tugged his checkered shirt awkwardly and let out his hand,"Um,I'm Daniel."

Bellin smiled, Daniel scanned her noticing her sense of well dressing.

"I'm Bellin, is he the one?"Bellin said looking towards Luke.

Luke shook his head and pointed towards Andri who bit her lip from laughing at the two. Bellin nodded in disatisfaction and almost in depression.

"I'm not a warrior...just a normal person,you know...a human?"Daniel said.

Bellin smiled even more,"Then I guess you'll be staying for a while."

"Um, yeah--I guess."
Skyrim
We must only hope

Postby nalasimba83 » November 19th, 2013, 10:07 pm

(yeah you can have her, and bellin is like a back up after Andri shoves daniel away)

"I'll take her over to the hall,"Luke offered.

Bellin nodded and Daniel relucantly stepped out of their way. Andri's lips parted as she stared in awe at the paintings and intricate sculptures that must have been over 1000 years old.

"Is this is?"she asked.

He nodded and pointed to the biggest glass case filled with three main objects: a cup, a sword, and a small portal in the corner, there was an empty space next to it.

"These are the four mortal instruments of our kind,shadowhunters,"he said.

"Where is the fourth?"she asked noticing an empty case with no defined shape.

"Its-missing. Long ago there were two people who drank angel's blood: a girl named Clarrisa and a boy named Jonathan. They were powerful beyond imagined, and they sought the mortal instruments from the hands of evil. The guy was a complete psycho, didn't even know what he was doing, but they thought they had all the mortal instruments. When they made such a powerful wish, a new instrument is found, one that can sort of wipe out everything and be the most powerful blah blah blah, you get it right?"he said.

She slowly nodded.

"So, where is it then, why can't we--you guys just go find it and get it back here,"she asked.

"We don't know how it looks like,what it is, what it can do... But legend-has it, that the last warrior will find the mortal instrument and the race will be safe forever,"he said.

She looked at the closest mirror, her. She peered back at Luke who she expected would throw back some sarcastic and smart remarks, but he just stared into the glass.

"Already fallen in love with yourself, you can date only one person you know,"she added, smiling.

She had a feeling he liked her, and a part of her like him. Liked his beauty, his sarcastic remarks, his arrogance, his stubborness, his caring... Bellin stepped in staring at him, head still against the glass.

"Already fallen in love with yourself I see,"she said.

Andri looked at him, he's always like this?

He didn't budge, but slowly crawl his hands into the empty case.

"Stop that, your going to break them,"she said.

Daniel emerged with his glasses off and his eyes seeming bigger than usual.

"He already fell in love with HIMSELF?"Daniel exclaimed.

Luke clenched his fists and stared, not into his reflection but touched the case.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Skyrim » November 23rd, 2013, 12:54 am

(lol nice one ;). So we are going to make Andri a rune girl? )

Andri stiffled a laugh and looked over at the fourth mortal instrument's case. Daniel walked towards the case, since he overhead the two talking to each other in his absence.

"So you 'shadowhunters' are going to go on this whole quest to retrieve the instrument,"he asked.

Bellin nodded and walked towards him,"Do you have a place to go then?"

Daniel remembered the house, his mom was out of town, thats why he was going to let Andri stay in there.

"I have a place...it's locked and I can't get in. I know how stupid thats sounding, you guys are going to tell me to break in, crawl through the gates, or jump over, but it's like an electric shock that pulls me back, I literally can't get into my own house,"Daniel exclaimed.

Bellin nodded,"Luke explained to me about the Demon attack, it's going to take a few minutes until the house is demon free, and the runes are broken."

Daniel looked utterly confused but understood he was going to have to go with them,"I'm fine with that, unless Luke here wants to kill me along the way."

Luke slipped out a laugh and pointed to a sharp sword,"You can't count on that."

"Oh but I am,"Daniel said.

Bellin walked over and gave Luke a little shove and he stumbled back. Daniel could tell that was for Bellin's satisfaction and it really didn't hurt his muscular structure.

"He won't,"Bellin confirmed.

She looked over at Andri and looked back not even daring to smile.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Postby nalasimba83 » November 24th, 2013, 3:13 am

(you are the worst romance maker let me tell you that :P )

Andri shrugged and watched as Bellin and Daniel were heading back from the hall.

"Don't worry about her. She isn't used to many girl shadowhunters because there aren't many so she was used to the spotlight,she'll get over it in a couple of weeks,"Luke said as if reading her expression.

"So your saying she is jealous of me?--Why?She is like gorgeous,skilled,and just awesome,and I am like...so not,"Andri replied.

"You know,that's exactly what I was thinking,"Luke snorted.

"Oh!Shut up!"Andri said as she punched her fist into his stomach.

He laughed and raised his eyebrows as they followed Bellin into a closet like room filled with gear and clothes.

"Now that we know your a shadowhunter,you get to formally wear the shadowhunter clothes,"Luke said.

Andri was about to pick up a black top just as Bellin picked up a top/dress for her.

"Where is the rest of it,"Andri asked as she reluctantly tried it on.

Bellin just watched as she picked up some shorts and handed it to her. She came back with her brown hair thrown over her shoulder and she wasout wearing a tight top and shorts.She came out tugging the sleeve of her top.Daniel looked at her as if in a trance.

"Is this neccessary?"Andri asked as she pointed to her outfit.

Luke nodded and bit his lip while putting on his clothes. Andri watched them as they gathered weapons and hung them in their clothes but they looked like it was empty space. Luke came back giving her a jacket and a small gun.

"Wow,a gun..."Andri said.

"An anti demon gun,"he said.

"Okay,where exactly are we going so that I am going to end up shooting someon-thing,"Andri asked.

"Demon hunting of course,"Luke replied.

"Great,exactly where I want to be,"Andri said sarcastically.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Skyrim » November 26th, 2013, 7:23 am

Daniel looked at the two and felt a surge of jealousy but looked back at Bellin.

"Tell those two lovebirds to get moving,"she said as she hid some more weapons into her magical jacket that automatically disappeared.

Daniel tensed at the word, lovebirds. He nodded, feeling a bit of afraid of Bellin who kept picking up weapons and shoving it in her jacket. He waved over to them, choking on words. They finally gathered more weapons as Daniel took a seat and watched them ruefully. He nearly jumped when Bellin walked over purposefully shaking her hips more defiantly and tapping her boots with a rhythm as she handed him a jacket.

"Me?I thought I wasn't going...hunting,"he said, taking the jacket and swinging it over his head, adjusting the sleeves.

"You can never be too cautious,"she said,smirking a bit.

A small figure approached the door, and a boy walked over. He had milky white skin and piercing blue eyes, his eyes showed kindness and he looked somewhat of a doll. Daniel knew his angelic face would change when he started fighting. He wasn't nearly as good looking as Luke, but Daniel thought he had chances competing with him.

"Sam,"Bellin sighed.

His face turned shady,"HE has it."

Bellin let out her flirty look, and crashed out of the door, Luke and Andri following. Daniel shrugged and pushed over the door as they drove in a black Cadillac, that once again, appeared out of nowhere.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)