[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Perfect Two | Private — My Lion King Forum

The Perfect Two | Private

The Perfect Two | Private

Postby Kipekee » November 8th, 2013, 1:44 am

(I'll be Fireheart :3)

"She's what?" The ginger shaded tom shouted, jumping to his paws, his green eyes blazed in fear. "Where is she? Where's Spottedleaf?"

Fireheart lay at the tortoiseshell's side and closed his eyes, breathing in her scent. She was still warm, although she was bleeding out. He'd let anyone who had herb knowledge help her, but did he have any? Ummm no.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: The Perfect Two | Private

Postby Marz » November 8th, 2013, 4:56 pm

"mmm." Spottedleaf groaned leaving her eyes closed. "Firepaw, is that you?" Spottedleaf murmured softly. She hasn't noticed that she herself had been in a coma for about 5 weeks and that Fireheart has been promoted to a warrior.
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » November 8th, 2013, 9:01 pm

Fireheart smiled and nuzzled her. "Fireheart now." He mewed, his ginger tail tip flicking up and down.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 8th, 2013, 11:24 pm

"Really? You're a warrior now? How long have I've been out? I thought is was only yesterday that everything went black and-" Spottedleaf whispered and stopped when a tear came out her eye. The tear rushed down her face, and dripped into Fireheart's paw.
Marz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » November 8th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Fireheart licked her forehead. "For almost two moons. [Spottedleaf's apprentice cause I only read Omen of the Stars but I read a lot of spoilers so who needs the books] is the medicine cat now. You're a warrior now, too. If you want, I can train you."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 8th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Spottedleaf stayed quiet, tears kept on crying. She looked scared and frightened.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » November 9th, 2013, 12:01 am

Fireheart cuddled closer to her and started to lick the dried blood off her neck, purring.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 9th, 2013, 12:55 am

"Stop, please. I need to go talk to Bluestar privately. It's something I saw when I was gone. It was like a vision. It was horrific. That's why I need to tell her first." Spottedleaf murmured trying to stand up. She fell and tried again. She limped a few steps and fell again.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » November 9th, 2013, 1:02 am

Fireheart grabbed her scruff and half guided, half dragged her. He only held her tight enough to hold her, really.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 9th, 2013, 2:46 am

wait, can you take me to my hut first? I need to put some moss and leaves to stop the bleeding and some Poppy Seeds for the pain." Spottedleaf exhaled tiredly squinting
Marz

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)